Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

turntabler posted:

I have $780 total. My first bet was 200 and the next was 390. So I'm gonna read the fine print as to whether I just have to turn over the initial stake 3 times or the total winnings 3 times....

It'll be the initial stake x3 (or at the most, the stake + the bonus x3). Sometimes there is a stipulation that all the bets should be above a certain odds to stop you just betting on a 50/1 on shot (-5000).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
$100 to win $425: Francis Carmont wins by decision

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
nice.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I'm glad you are taking one for the team, so we can ensure that this result does not happen

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

sato, carmont & mousassi triple - 2.00 for 181.12, OH HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Hello friends.

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win
STRAIGHT BET Feb 15 MU [24209] T. SATO +750 (T. SATO vrs E. SILVA) 100.00 USD / 750.00 USD

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
YESSSSS

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

jase1 posted:

Hello friends.

STRAIGHT BET Feb 15 MU [24209] T. SATO +750 (T. SATO vrs E. SILVA) 100.00 USD / 750.00 USD

we missed you bro

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
Jase1 still has enough time on his hands to curse Machida or Jacare into a slightly unexpected defeat.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Jase1 is back, baby!

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

jase1 posted:

Hello friends.

There's the jase1 we know and love.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

jase1 posted:

Hello friends.

hahahahahahahahahah

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Jase1, I missed you. Not joking.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

jase1 posted:

Hello friends.

Stay awhile, will you?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

-Atom- posted:

Stay awhile, will you?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

ChampRamp posted:

Jase1, I missed you. Not joking.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Sorry that is my only bet tonight I drank to much scotch.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

jase1 posted:

Hello friends.

went hog wild

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Uh oh

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
So sports bet has Cormier v. Cummins at +210 for the bout to last less than 1.5 rounds.

This is DC we're talking about but he's fighting a much lower level guy on 10 days notice who called him a cry baby....

My only concern with this play is that DC will make a point of a giving him a protracted beating like he promised to do to Mir or whoever it was. Also it involves betting on MMA.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

turntabler posted:

So sports bet has Cormier v. Cummins at +210 for the bout to last less than 1.5 rounds.

This is DC we're talking about but he's fighting a much lower level guy on 10 days notice who called him a cry baby....

My only concern with this play is that DC will make a point of a giving him a protracted beating like he promised to do to Mir or whoever it was. Also it involves betting on MMA.

Do it bro.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Yeah, go for it. DC is -1200ish to win, so those odds seem generous.

PeteRoseHaircut
May 17, 2008

Thank you, Toronto!
Don't bet on MMA and all, but am I crazy for wanting to put $20 on Cummins at +700?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

PeteRoseHaircut posted:

Don't bet on MMA and all, but am I crazy for wanting to put $20 on Cummins at +700?

Yes, because there is no way in hell Cummins is winning, and even if you think he's got a small chance, +700 still isn't a good price for him. Do you think he would beat Cormier 1 out of every 7 times? If you must bet on Cummins, wait until after the weigh ins because some more money may come in on Cormier if he looks good at 205.

e: if you're looking for good underdog bets, consider Maia at +240 against MacDonald, or Whittaker at +115 against Thompson. I think Maia's aggression and better grappling is a bad matchup for MacDonald, and Whittaker is more well rounded and has better cardio than Thompson, who tends to fade later on.

Queering Wheel fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Feb 21, 2014

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Don't listen to these guys they have no clue what they are talking about. This is my lock of the century.

Ticket#:21312916
Feb 22 11:59 PM
INTERNET / -1 Feb 21 07:56 PM
MU
STRAIGHT BET
[24301] S. MCMANN (W) +375
(S. MCMANN (W) vrs R. ROUSEY (W))

100 / 375

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
You are the number one Jase.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Congratulations Ronda Rousey on your successful title defence

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I had almost convinced myself that McMann was winning this.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Wrestling > Judo

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

PeteRoseHaircut posted:

Yeah I wouldn't do it unless you were gonna hedge the bet with maybe cormier and some of the undercard favourites to win as a parlay, and even then what's the point unless it's just for fun or to get you into the fights more?

Cormier has beaten Barnett, bigfoot, Mir and Nelson recently, plus has had a full camp at AKA etc. Nothing really stacks up on paper for Cummins.

You could do it for fun and to claim you're some sort of autistic savant fight genius later if Cummins somehow wins if the money doesn't mean anything to you.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Bundt Cake posted:

Wrestling > Judo

Amongst two fighters equally skilled in other areas, sure, but McMann's mobility on the ground is pretty bad and Ronda is a pretty good grappler generally, not just in the more traditional judo-tossy part of things.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
I parlayed Erick Silva, Jacare, Lyoto and Rhonda, then totally forgot about it. Nice surprise when I opened my account today.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
So... the main event's gonna go to a draw?

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
I have:

A $200 free bet on Maia.

$40 on Koch, Makovsky, Assuncao, Davis, Pyle, Cormier under 1.5 rounds, Rousey fight not to go the distance.

$100 on Cormier fight under 1.5 rounds and rousey fight not going the distance.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Since I am actually watching the fights tonight I added this. Sorry to all you Maia backers I think I just hosed it up for you guys.

STRAIGHT BET Feb 22 MU [24309] D. MAIA +240 (D. MAIA vrs R. MACDONALD) 100.00 USD / 240.00 USD

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

jase1 posted:

Since I am actually watching the fights tonight I added this. Sorry to all you Maia backers I think I just hosed it up for you guys.

STRAIGHT BET Feb 22 MU [24309] D. MAIA +240 (D. MAIA vrs R. MACDONALD) 100.00 USD / 240.00 USD

Why

Why did you do this to me

e: please bet on Rory from now on. Please

ChampRamp fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Feb 23, 2014

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

turntabler posted:

$40 on Koch, Makovsky, Assuncao, Davis, Pyle, Cormier under 1.5 rounds, Rousey fight not to go the distance.

$100 on Cormier fight under 1.5 rounds and rousey fight not going the distance.

Congrats, how much did you win?

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

Lloyd Boner posted:

Congrats, how much did you win?

Thanks, about $660 between them, my betting site had a UFC special where you got bonus money for a multi leg combo as well.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

turntabler posted:

Thanks, about $660 between them, my betting site had a UFC special where you got bonus money for a multi leg combo as well.

Nice one, homie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011
Nevermind, post in the wrong thread.