Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

(Best ending ever! Amazing Stories was a great show.)

And here is my contribution to the entire "Star Trek people speaking angrily and lifting things into frame" meme:

ZenMaster has a new favorite as of 18:37 on Feb 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Superrodan posted:

Someone posted a video I had never seen in the GBS Eurovision thread, and I couldn't help myself.

"We are the winners, of Eurovision!" How could you not love a song title like that?

Amber Alert
Aug 28, 2009

fuk cyka

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

ZenMaster posted:

(Best ending ever! Amazing Stories was a great show.)

Holy poo poo, I remember watching that episode as a kid when it first ran. That was a great episode.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

TheFatTubist posted:

Saw this crazy video and made a couple things from it. Oh, 70's Italy...

'bout time you people got hip to Raffaella Carra.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

http://i.imgur.com/4zNjth8.gif

Can anyone tell me what this is from? The imgur comments are mostly just people crying "SPOILERS" and "greatest show ever." (It's apparently a House of Cards spoiler, so watch out if that means something to you.)

Also this is pretty awesome:

edit to spoiler the gif.

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 14:04 on Feb 25, 2014

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Lotish posted:

Can anyone tell me what this is from? The imgur comments are mostly just people crying "SPOILERS" and "greatest show ever."

It's from "SPOILERS, the greatest show ever."

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Deteriorata posted:

It's from "SPOILERS, the greatest show ever."

It's actually from the new Shadow movie.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I wonder how many people would tune into a show that was nothing but spoilers from every other show on television?

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Lotish posted:

Can anyone tell me what this is from? The imgur comments are mostly just people crying "SPOILERS" and "greatest show ever."

That's from the new season of House of Cards and yes it is a pretty big spoiler. It does happen pretty early in the series though so it isn't world-ending or whatever..

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Lotish posted:

I wonder how many people would tune into a show that was nothing but spoilers from every other show on television?

http://www.eonline.com/news/471359/...dom-new-yorkers (Major spoilers for many shows throughout)

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

MeccaPrime posted:

That's from the new season of House of Cards and yes it is a pretty big spoiler. It does happen pretty early in the series though so it isn't world-ending or whatever..

That's some next-level spoilability there: the show is apparently so spoilable that even the title is considered a spoiler.

Don't look up the cast list on imdb, it's like 100% spoilers! :v:

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

HOW DARE YOU EVEN MENTION THAT DEN OF SPOILERS WITHOUT EVEN A COURTESY TRIGGER WARNING!?!

Seriously, though, It was probably silly of me to do that, but it's done. Here's another spoiler for the show, Kevin Spacey is in it.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

MeccaPrime posted:

Kevin Spacey is in it.
Crap, I read it. :(

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Why did Walter White kill that girl? :ohdear:

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Mister Adequate posted:

Why did Walter White kill that girl? :ohdear:

He was just trying to protect his family, chill.

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

MeccaPrime posted:

Sigh. "The new season of" was enough to give it away.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

He tips his fedora in her direction, palms sweaty with nervousness over the inevitability of what he knows has to be done.

"I'm sorry, m'lady, but you've put me in the friend zone for the LAST TIME!"

"No!" she pleads, "you don't understand! We're not even friends."

He draws a long and satisfying puff of his albuterol inhaler, grabs her by the shoulders, turns her around, and pushes her in front of the train.

"There," he smiles to himself, "in my last act of chivalry, I have saved you from all the future jerks you might have dated. When I join you in the afterlife, you will understand and we'll finally be together."

He tips his fedora one last time before pulling out some stale Doritos from his pocket, crunching on them as he casually leaves the platform.

Sorry for spoiling that..

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Dr. Witherbone posted:

He was just trying to protect his family, chill.

Yeah, the Mayans were about to kill his wife if he didn't kill Michonne, as seen in that gif.

Wait poo poo, something there was a spoiler :( sorry guys who aren't caught up on The Following.

SuperSpiff
Apr 4, 2007
Mentally retardation is such a strong word.

Lotish posted:

You should really spoiler this gif. The name of the show is only a spoiler because if you have the faintest clue of the context you know exactly what a big event is.

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

SuperSpiff posted:

You should really spoiler this gif. The name of the show is only a spoiler because if you have the faintest clue of the context you know exactly what a big event is.

Agreed. She's pretty recognisable too, even in that short clip.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

"Spoiler Culture"

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Lotish posted:

Can anyone tell me what this is from? The imgur comments are mostly just people crying "SPOILERS" and "greatest show ever." (It's apparently a House of Cards spoiler, so watch out if that means something to you.)

edit to spoiler the gif.

Could you note the SPOILERS more prominently. You just spoiled House of Cards for me. Thanks for that.

edit: quote gif taken out.

Automatic Slim has a new favorite as of 07:58 on Feb 25, 2014

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Alligator snapping turtle:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I'll miss you, Harold Ramis

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

Automatic Slim posted:

Could you note the SPOILERS more prominently. You just spoiled House of Cards for me. Thanks for that.

A show that you love so much but still haven't watched the first episode of the second season which has been out for almost 2 weeks now.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Automatic Slim posted:

And you just spoiled it for everyone bc the tags dissolve in quotes~

Though honestly there should probably just be a rule against them in the thread unless they are straight up linked since they don't work on mobile anyway.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

Twistershift posted:

A show that you love so much but still haven't watched the first episode of the second season which has been out for almost 2 weeks now.

Some of us are waiting for our SO to catch up on Season One so we can watch Season Two together. Not everyone can sit down and marathon the entire god-drat series the day its released. Go post that spoiler poo poo in its fuckin' thread and stop cross-contaminating for at least a few months.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
Post your best spoiler gifs

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Scroto Baggins posted:

Not like this. I didn't want to find out like this. I wanted to see a cat fall over something. God drat it :(

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Krinkle posted:

Not like this. I didn't want to find out like this. I wanted to see a cat fall over something. God drat it :(

It tore a piece of me as well.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Scroto Baggins posted:

yeah rip

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

LeJackal posted:

Some of us are waiting for our SO to catch up on Season One so we can watch Season Two together. Not everyone can sit down and marathon the entire god-drat series the day its released. Go post that spoiler poo poo in its fuckin' thread and stop cross-contaminating for at least a few months.

Yep. There's a 3 month limit on games. I don't know if there's a limit on Book Barn and new releases, but if there were that would be a good amount. Season 2 has been out for two weeks.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

VendaGoat posted:

It tore a piece of me as well.

I feel like I should be able to but I can't identify the movie this is from...

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011

Krinkle posted:

I feel like I should be able to but I can't identify the movie this is from...

The Matrix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Woah.

• Locked thread