Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Chase?
This poll is closed.
Augh 46 32.39%
gently caress 96 67.61%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Is there a stream? I'm stuck riding shotgun in a car for another hour or so :smithcloud:

I beg :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Official stream, I have no idea. Illegal style, check vipbox.tv

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

fuseshock posted:

Another boring single file race that will be won by Harvick or Logano... time to watch something else.

woah it's almost like it just loving started.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Sorry, First Row is the only one I know of and their page says the stream was removed.
Basically just imagine the 4 car crushing the field and that's about what it looks like.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Idiot Kicker posted:

Sorry, First Row is the only one I know of and their page says the stream was removed.
Basically just imagine the 4 car crushing the field and that's about what it looks like.

I have don't stop me now on my phone is that acceptable visualization music?

♬I'M A RACING CAR PASSIN BY LIKE LADY GODIVA ♬

E: This song is my jam

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Mar 2, 2014

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I have don't stop me now on my phone is that acceptable visualization music?

♬I'M A RACING CAR PASSIN BY LIKE LADY GODIVA ♬

E: This song is my jam

Sounds pretty appropriate. The 88's doing pretty well now too.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
That mountain dew ad is the most stupid thing I've ever seen.

Loving it

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Possibly a touch late but stream - http://dazsports.org/extra.html

I assume Morgan parked it around lap 2.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Anyone know what this caution was for?
(Shepherd went about 25 laps by the way.)

*Looks like Vickers smacked the wall.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Jesus Danica :doh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

FOX graphic: "Danica Patrick: Involved in crashes in all four Phoenix starts"

DW's gonna see to it somebody's fired.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Looks like Danica has a new feudin' buddy!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

Looks like Danica has a new feudin' buddy!

The 42 other cars?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Danica "The Wallflower" Patrick

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
The silver-lining for Danica is that she kept it off the wall after blowing the tire.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Good job Danica....'s tire changer or whoever probably should've pulled the sheet metal off that tire, let's be fair.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

She's not that good at this.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Why is Wolfe not at the track?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

SpitztheGreat posted:

Why is Wolfe not at the track?

He had a babby

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm Jimmie Johnson boom confetti

AirborneSpore
Mar 2, 2014

That one bounced.
Every year I see Morgan Shepard start and park. How many years of start and park does Morgan have left until he realizes it's over?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Crap, Gordon's stuck a lap behind now. Gotta hope for another caution soon after this one.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I missed it, will they get a wave around?

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

LordPants posted:

I missed it, will they get a wave around?

Yeah if all the leaders pit which they should.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Sure love those debris cautions~~~~~

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

quote:

17:33 Fartcops :toxx: If Harvick loses I'll write an essay on whatever causes him to lose

We need to spice this up a little bit. I saw suggestions of recording his opinions and making engine noises.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Jr still getting smoked on restarts. Some things never change.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

kidcoelacanth posted:

Sure love those debris cautions~~~~~

Just saying, if I was NASCAR I wouldn't throw a debries caution because JR can gain time on the long run Harvick is quick at the start.

Buddyleet
Jun 5, 2004
The Walking Man
Racing for second.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Woooo Larson.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

LordPants posted:

Just saying, if I was NASCAR I wouldn't throw a debries caution because JR can gain time on the long run Harvick is quick at the start.

Honestly, no one's had the car to catch Harvick since the race started, so as long as he maintains on the restart he's gonna have the best shot. And Junior is not so good on restarts.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Holy hell DW, shut up about how you think Jr has some super secret 5th gear that he's waiting to use.

And god damnit, these cautions are killing Jr. Why do these guys who are clearly blowing up refuse to park the car and save us the trouble of a caution.

elmono311
Apr 30, 2007

Every kiss begins with Kahne
Harvick bitch!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I rather enjoyed that race :toot:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

kidcoelacanth posted:

I rather enjoyed that race :toot:

Aw man we all thought you weren't watching since you weren't on Skype. Way to let me down :(

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Back-to-back top 5's for the 24.
Harvick's car was so much better than the others, they earned that win.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

race sucked, but the winner was okay in my book.

DW is still a dick though.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Harvick and SHR own zone. Can't hate a cool driver driving a perfect race.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Guess who benched Harvick thinking Jimmie would do his thing? This guy. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
It's been a while since the last time I can remember a winner with such a dominant car all day, and a top 5 that was pretty much locked in for the last two hundred laps. Seriously, no one could touch Harvick, Jr was clearly the 2nd strongest, Logano was probably number 3 but was very close to Brad, and then there was everybody else.

Harvick>>>>Jr.>>>Logano>Brad>>>>>everyone else.

• Locked thread