Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpoonfulofBromide
Sep 19, 2013

by Dire Forums Problem
There are people in e/n who are talking a lot to me but they're not saying anything. Maybe you'll understand me better. I'm literally giving you a whole loving webcomic franchise with 200 gag strips published if you can illustrate it for money.

There were two artists who were literally begging on a beach of gold because all I wanted was them to illustrate it and its colorful array of characters and they pissed it all away. This is happens only once in a lifetime because I'm not spending another half a year writing 200 jokes.

Watch Your Mouth is gonna make fun of sociopaths and passive aggressive bullies in the webcomic community, LGBTQ community and
SJ community, primarily and just crazed meglomaniacs in general who are trying to take way freedom of speech for everyone and pave the world in their ideals. But all of the characters, every single strawman is meant to have a human side that shouldn't be ignored. This strip indorses the freedom speech of everyone's point of view no matter how stupid.

Watch Your Mouth is set in the future after a massive sexual revolution and the world is ruled by crazed advocates of Social Justice, an establishment that advocates gender equality and shuns racism. Both fantastic causes but these ideals are enforced with violence and brutality towards anyone who speaks out against them in the slightest. Eventually expressing any disdain for these rules of society will result in immediate censorship of person themselves.

The comic stars the products of this society, a beautiful transsexual woman named Car0lyn 452 who is a wacky, crazy, goofy but well meaning individual who parades around in nothing but a corset all day and doesn't understand why her view isn't objective for everyone and Mechanikail (Mechkail for short) her snarky gay android friend who resembles Elvis Costello (or Buddy Holly take your pick) wearing a pink scarf and dark rimmed hipster glasses, who was engineered to be the perfect "gay mall buddy" (He secretly disdains this immensely.)

Basically each 3 panel comic is their wacky adventures that are meant to be entertaining and humorous, but I've squeezed a little meaning into them too. They work at a coffee enema shop (that they usurped from a bunch of hipsters whom they gassed and shipped to Boston as Zombies) where they encounter all their wacky strawmen opponents including but not limited too Strudel (An a middle aged Asian man's head on a scarecrows body) who is a feminist webcomic writer, Girl Is Rightly Nuts, a parody on the youtube commentator Girl Writes What, who is an MRA who greatly despises Car0lyn and other tranwomyn like her because they are ruining society for her daughter by reducing men into trans people or quivering manginas, Trent Braggerty, one of the few remaining Alpha males left in society who Mechkail hates but secretly wants to hatefuck, and Nick Beard, a fat nerd who spends most of his life fighting with Car0lyn online on 4chin about nothing in particular, he has an ultra successful webcomic about his modesty and a beautiful wife whom "arguing on 4chin" often makes him forget that these nicer things in life exist.

I even have big plans for a site where I write a blog to accompany each comic, on a MON WENS FRI schedule that points out ways freedom of speech is being censored or oppressed as well as reviews and updates on the latest media. It's kind of a way to get people coming back for more.

And one thing, none of this is meant to be racist or sexist. None of the characters are meant to represent a group of people, they're just silly cartoon characters that do whatever the gently caress they want, like tumblrfied looney toons.

I've already got 200 strips written and a representation of how the aestetic looks, art belongs to TheONlyStarFish, an evil sociopath who's an awesome artist. So...who's in?

Car0lyn: http://imgur.com/zSCObpI

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Holy poo poo seriously?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

holy fuckballs

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I pick Buddy Holly.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tell me more of your archandroid fanfiction

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

talking a lot to me but they're not saying anything.

Jesus, man it's just a song!!!!!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Question about the coffee enema shop: do the employees just sell them or do they also apply them?

EN Bullshit
Apr 5, 2012
can we work brave little toaster and other cartoons from our childhood into this? it can be tails gets trolled 2: this time done by goons so it doesnt start sucking halfway through

SpoonfulofBromide
Sep 19, 2013

by Dire Forums Problem
I'm not making GBS threads you people, an artist gaslighted me into snapping and posting a huge thread on e/n but in all honesty I just want an artist to make a respectable version of this comic for as much money as they loving want.

Somehow this makes me adolf hitler according to a bunch of people.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

I'm not making GBS threads you people, an artist gaslighted me into snapping and posting a huge thread on e/n but in all honesty I just want an artist to make a respectable version of this comic for as much money as they loving want.

Whelp, there's your problem right there.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Look, like, we're savvy people. We saw the thread. But hey, hope everything works out for you and that you get, if not help, at least a life that you won't look back on and cringe.

god bless

SpoonfulofBromide
Sep 19, 2013

by Dire Forums Problem

Naerasa posted:

Question about the coffee enema shop: do the employees just sell them or do they also apply them?

They apply them to these arguamentive, over caffinated assholes (and i mean that literally.)

Used to be the original Coffee of Doom but like I said, it suffered a hostile buisness negotiation.

SpoonfulofBromide
Sep 19, 2013

by Dire Forums Problem

EN Bullshit posted:

can we work brave little toaster and other cartoons from our childhood into this? it can be tails gets trolled 2: this time done by goons so it doesnt start sucking halfway through

Only if you can cram it into a 3 panel format and its actually funny. My rule is at least 1 joke per comic but I often fit more in with clever dialogue and wordplay.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

There are people in e/n who are talking a lot to me but they're not saying anything. Maybe you'll understand me better. I'm literally giving you a whole loving webcomic franchise with 200 gag strips published if you can illustrate it for money.

There were two artists who were literally begging on a beach of gold because all I wanted was them to illustrate it and its colorful array of characters and they pissed it all away. This is happens only once in a lifetime because I'm not spending another half a year writing 200 jokes.

Watch Your Mouth is gonna make fun of sociopaths and passive aggressive bullies in the webcomic community, LGBTQ community and
SJ community, primarily and just crazed meglomaniacs in general who are trying to take way freedom of speech for everyone and pave the world in their ideals. But all of the characters, every single strawman is meant to have a human side that shouldn't be ignored. This strip indorses the freedom speech of everyone's point of view no matter how stupid.

Watch Your Mouth is set in the future after a massive sexual revolution and the world is ruled by crazed advocates of Social Justice, an establishment that advocates gender equality and shuns racism. Both fantastic causes but these ideals are enforced with violence and brutality towards anyone who speaks out against them in the slightest. Eventually expressing any disdain for these rules of society will result in immediate censorship of person themselves.

The comic stars the products of this society, a beautiful transsexual woman named Car0lyn 452 who is a wacky, crazy, goofy but well meaning individual who parades around in nothing but a corset all day and doesn't understand why her view isn't objective for everyone and Mechanikail (Mechkail for short) her snarky gay android friend who resembles Elvis Costello (or Buddy Holly take your pick) wearing a pink scarf and dark rimmed hipster glasses, who was engineered to be the perfect "gay mall buddy" (He secretly disdains this immensely.)

Basically each 3 panel comic is their wacky adventures that are meant to be entertaining and humorous, but I've squeezed a little meaning into them too. They work at a coffee enema shop (that they usurped from a bunch of hipsters whom they gassed and shipped to Boston as Zombies) where they encounter all their wacky strawmen opponents including but not limited too Strudel (An a middle aged Asian man's head on a scarecrows body) who is a feminist webcomic writer, Girl Is Rightly Nuts, a parody on the youtube commentator Girl Writes What, who is an MRA who greatly despises Car0lyn and other tranwomyn like her because they are ruining society for her daughter by reducing men into trans people or quivering manginas, Trent Braggerty, one of the few remaining Alpha males left in society who Mechkail hates but secretly wants to hatefuck, and Nick Beard, a fat nerd who spends most of his life fighting with Car0lyn online on 4chin about nothing in particular, he has an ultra successful webcomic about his modesty and a beautiful wife whom "arguing on 4chin" often makes him forget that these nicer things in life exist.

I even have big plans for a site where I write a blog to accompany each comic, on a MON WENS FRI schedule that points out ways freedom of speech is being censored or oppressed as well as reviews and updates on the latest media. It's kind of a way to get people coming back for more.

And one thing, none of this is meant to be racist or sexist. None of the characters are meant to represent a group of people, they're just silly cartoon characters that do whatever the gently caress they want, like tumblrfied looney toons.

I've already got 200 strips written and a representation of how the aestetic looks, art belongs to TheONlyStarFish, an evil sociopath who's an awesome artist. So...who's in?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i'll buy 100% of the intellectual rights to it for a dollar

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Well drat I wanted to be the "ideas guy" for this project

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Only if you can cram it into a 3 panel format and its actually funny. My rule is at least 1 joke per comic but I often fit more in with clever dialogue and wordplay.

How have you not gotten the hint?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
In your comic what form does a person being censored take? Is it just a black box people can see?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
does this at all involve the catchphrase "dot con?"

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
There's a loving airport runway full of goons holding flares all screaming "you're loving retarded, just stop" but you're going to fly your plane into a mountain like john denver over trying to become the next kc green or something

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

i would

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

I already posted it in the meltdown thread, but I drew your self insert. I expect to be compensated.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

i'll do it, please send me the strips you have written

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
I am the college dog guy and I will do this

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

According to your e/n thread this is the type of humour you like:

:nws: :nms: http://imgur.com/ccLSdSG :nws: :nms:

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007
:sidvicious:

i cant draw good but if i could i would just draw titties all day every day anyways

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
[hello.jpg]

SpoonfulofBromide
Sep 19, 2013

by Dire Forums Problem
I know this isn't going to go anywhere, i'm sorry for posting it.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

I know this isn't going to go anywhere, i'm sorry for posting it.

no man, i'll do it

just send me what you've written so I can take a look at it

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Why did you think that GBS would be a better place for this since all that would happen is this:

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

i drew a picture of scooby doo and also snagglepuss if this helps

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
take your meds

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this is scooby doo and snaGGLE PUSS THAT I DREW WOAH SORRY CAPS LOCK

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

your outline seems pretty interesting, and i'd like to get on board. Just email me what you've written so far and I'll see what I can do.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

rhubarb creampie posted:

good, but snagglepuss isn't gay enough

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

rhubarb creampie posted:

it helps s lot, thanks

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I can vouch for Sid's artistic ability, he drew my self portrait in this sig:

#alfred...
:nitecrew: Questions, Comments, Suggestions? email GBSNiteCrew@gmail.com. :nitecrew:
Put this in your sig if you stand with Diggity Dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

Hwbrgdtse posted:

good, but snagglepuss isn't gay enough

someone told me he looked like a chinese knockoff snagglepuss

• Locked thread