Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

RIP those good rear end dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Mutts are the best

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BathroomTile
Jun 4, 2005

Just your run-of-the-mill bathroom tile.
A blind dog getting confidence back in moving around. :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnYQAKHzrZU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
jfc :3:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank racking out on the king size.

I made him and I dinner tonight. Pork chop, garden vegetable rice, sweet corn, spinach and a bit of shredded cheddar. Little dude got about a cup mixed with a cup of dry food, never seen a shinier plate. :3

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i just read the wojtek callout thread in pi

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610831

Worth a read just to see someone get rid of 2 awesome dogs because they got in the way of his WoW time and get called out on it. Hopefully the dogs are with better owners now, they look like awesome dogs.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Wow, that is one sad loving story. gently caress that guy. Those dogs :(

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Here is a comparison shot of Archer when we got him and Archer a couple months ago.

That rug got pretty faded

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
good doge :3:

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GoGoGadget posted:

Here is a comparison shot of Archer when we got him and Archer a couple months ago.

Thats tots adorbz :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

GoGoGadget posted:

he did not grow into those satellites on his head :3:

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
She really just wants the stick.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Been a while since I posted any Logan pics...I need to copy the Archer pics above, that's cool.

He chases his tail until exhaustion, then collapses and rolls over, looking weird as gently caress.

And he was looking extra derpy while trying his best to be a lapdog...and getting chest scratches.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
So when I get out very very soon I'll be getting a pup. A corgi probably. Might as well plan ahead. When do you start letting dogges like that socialize with other dogges? I don't want my 8lb pup getting blasted by a 50lb lab at a dog park.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

If they're both on a leash it's quite easy to control the amount of interaction they'll have. Ask people at the park how their dogs behave and allow your pup the appropriate amount of leeway.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also there are a lot of dog parks that separate big and little dogs. You want them to be vaccinated first, but 3-4 months is a-ok for dog parking imo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Also there are a lot of dog parks that separate big and little dogs. You want them to be vaccinated first, but 3-4 months is a-ok for dog parking imo.

Parvo vaccine takes about 6 weeks after injection to be fully certified according to my veterinarian sister in law, just as a precaution/caveat

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I can't wait for spring to come, Roscoe needs some dog park action asap.

We have 2 in our area- one a fenced in field, another is a massive one in the woods done as an eagle scout project. The woods one is about 20 minutes away, but being able to run around in the woods with him is rad as hell.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
At least you dog-havers get to look forward to that for the spring.

All I look forward to is having even more cat hair covering everything :saddowns:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

At least you dog-havers get to look forward to that for the spring.

All I look forward to is having even more cat hair covering everything :saddowns:

Hello fellow cat haver.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

If you don't have a cat AND a dog you suck

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Cats suck. Leave town for a week and come back and see your cat. Leave town for a week and come back and see your dog. Compare the results.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Cole posted:

Cats suck. Leave town for a week and come back and see your cat. Leave town for a week and come back and see your dog. Compare the results.

Counterpoint: every weekend trip I take doesn't revolve around "what about the dog?"

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

I can't wait for spring to come, Roscoe needs some dog park action asap.

We have 2 in our area- one a fenced in field, another is a massive one in the woods done as an eagle scout project. The woods one is about 20 minutes away, but being able to run around in the woods with him is rad as hell.

Goddamn, same here. Logan's been a little paranoid about other dogs (minimal socialization for months) since he had to defend his "mom" from an rear end in a top hat Labrador that tried to attack her.

There's a decent dog park about 15 minutes away, but snowmelt basically floods it so I don't know when it'll be open/decent.

However, there's a place in SLC that's a loving rec center for dogs. With a pool. And swimming lessons.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dakota's buddy Eddy came over. I'm shocked that the energy these two has never seems to run out.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dakota's buddy Eddy came over. I'm shocked that the energy these two has never seems to run out.

And yet no pics. A shameful post.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Counterpoint: every weekend trip I take doesn't revolve around "what about the dog?"

counter-counter point: My inlaws tried to guilt trip my wife to making us all travel to West Virginia in July to go visit them for a week. When she asked me about it, I asked her if she wanted to pay to board Roscoe.

Not going to West Virginia anymore.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

And yet no pics. A shameful post.

It's next to impossible to get them to sit still long enough for a pic.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

Cats suck. Leave town for a week and come back and see your cat. Leave town for a week five minutes and come back and see your dog. Compare the results.

ftfy

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

Smiling Jack posted:

If you don't have a cat AND a dog you suck

agreed

Also my kitten is always happy to see me, she starts screaming at me the minute I get home if I don't pet her before taking my boots off. Granted, she's not a normal cat. I think the dogs trained her to be cool.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Hoke in his natural state. Following me around begging for attention.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Hoke in his natural state. Following me around begging for attention.

Tuxedo cats are always assholes

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Booblord Zagats posted:

cats are always assholes

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
This is the dogge thread why are we posting about pussy anyway :mad:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

No cat alive as cool as me.
\
:chord:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The look on that dogge's face is just one of a cool, calm, bad rear end. And he knows it. Wish I could see the whole video of that. Really would love that made into avatar sized. Just his head.

e: Oh hey, google searching "bulldog riding a waverunner"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu1lRZqeNX0

Tide fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Mar 13, 2014

BathroomTile
Jun 4, 2005

Just your run-of-the-mill bathroom tile.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

No cat alive as cool as me.
\
:chord:

I thought those arms were part of the dog first! @_@

movax
Aug 30, 2008

BathroomTile posted:

I thought those arms were part of the dog first! @_@

Me too but that just makes it even better.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/24952804/2014/03/12/watch-what-happens-next-will-touch-your-heart

:kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'm not sure if you guys have yet seen the adorableness that is Boxer on a Trampoline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hly0vuXPG-M