Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008
If anyone can slide that dude within arm's reach so I can take a free shot at him when he inevitably bloodies me, that would be awesome. If not, I've got contingencies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

TheArchimage posted:

I'm going to assume its penalty to AC is already applied on the combat tracker, making that a miss (while I do have a bunch of accuracy bonuses I find it unlikely I'd hit on a 2).
Correct—any stat in bold is affected by a bonus and/or a penalty. A while ago I experimented with using a green font colour to indicate a bonus and red to indicate a penalty, but legibility suffered as a result and I haven't really looked at it again since. :shobon:

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Clanpot: my current plan involves a teleport across all that difficult terrain to H8 and using Come and Get It to hopefully clear those 3 minions close together, but you act first and you're a ranged attacker so I'm wondering what you're thinking.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

I can move into range to attack the farthest. I'll probably do that and heal the drow. Again.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
I put the cannon into glass cannon.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Bumping to keep this out of archives and also to maybe prompt another person to post!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Triple post, but I really do think we need to work out what our plan/s is/are going forward.

As I see it, there are two things in front of us.

1: Saving Alauniira from the Matriarch's clutches, main reason for going into the city for Iira, and delivering her safely back to the rebel and Shali.

- We try the daring rescue angle, which would mean breaking into the Fang of Sovereigns and breaking Alauniira out of her cell. Then escaping with her from the Fang, and then sneaking her out of the city altogether. While this is straight forward and also combines with stealing the book we need, on the scale of difficulty it's close to suicidal when you consider it's a jailbreak and escape from a whole city. OOC wise it is also very Robodog centric, being sneaky and lockpicking and bluffing, so it wouldn't leave a lot for you guys to do during it. Not unless we workshopped the idea a bit, anyway.

- For a less direct way to deal with it we could also look into the Champions Law option, which looks like a Game of Thrones trial by proxies thing. For this we'd need convince two Houses to back us in sending, say, Calderos into the arena in Alauniira's place and then bank on Archi winning the rigged fight/s. This would involve everybody more since we'd need to convince Houses which is meetings and that, and then there is the fight which one of us would take part in. This offers a more Oceans 11 deal I think, if we all work out our pieces in it and what we need to do. Like, while Bull is fighting Drow sneaks into the Fang and gets the book and Half-Caste and Stuck Up Knife Ears secure Alauniira. Or something. More options at the least.

2: Getting this magic book Tolarius wants, main reason for going into the city for everybody else, and heading on over to the Feywild to find out what the deal with the eclipse is.

- For this we need to co-ordinate with Tolarius and then grab the book. Not a lot of options here, the Fang is locked down so it has to be sneaky. This would limit who can go for the actual book grabbing to sheets with a decent sneak score. Everybody else would have to be mulling around being a B-Team to bust in should things go awry. I'm not sure how fun that would be for people, exactly.

- Or it can be a huge, long series of fights if people feel like it's time for a lot of combat! Stab our way up to the book, grab it, scedaddle with Tolarius out into the Rock Roils and then hope the transitioning into the Feywild thing works. This would kinda suck RP wise since it's the least subtle thing ever but it would include everybody and get us some action. If it's at the end of our stay in E-C then it'd also sort of fit thematically, kicking arse and taking names and bloodying the Matriarch's nose.

That how I see it anyway! If anybody else has a different plan in mind or anything then say it! At least we should talk about it and figure out the way we're all going to go.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

From Taldrel's perspective, getting the book is the ultimate goal and collateral damage is not a big concern. Nothing he's seen in the city points to anything worth saving, so if the easiest path to get the book also means the city falls into the abyss, that's fine by him. Saving the girl is a secondary objective.

For matters arcane, Tolarius is still our best and only real lead. He may be mad, but it sounds like he's been working on this thing since before the eclipse. I think we should go along with his crazy plan to take down the wards and infiltrate the fang of sovereigns. A dragon or a merry band of drow separatists would provide an excellent distraction.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Landra is probably somewhere between Taldrel and Ilm: the book is her main goal, but she's a bit more sympathetic to the city than he is and would at least consider any plan that lets them do both even if it's a bit harder.

Or maybe she just sees the "lower the Fang's wards, break in, steal the book, grab the girl on the way out" alternative as a way to kill two birds with one stone (and a whole bunch of other people besides), but I don't think she's really thought through the details of it yet. I'm not even sure if I've really thought through the details of it yet. :P)

Will post to game thread tomorrow.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Dallan Invictus posted:

Or maybe she just sees the "lower the Fang's wards, break in, steal the book, grab the girl on the way out" alternative as a way to kill two birds with one stone (and a whole bunch of other people besides), but I don't think she's really thought through the details of it yet. I'm not even sure if I've really thought through the details of it yet. :P)

In all honesty it's probably going to shake out something like this.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
So. Before I try to decide if I want to keep running this, I would like to hear whether everyone would be both willing and able to commit to making at least two posts a week. If that's not in the cards for whatever reason then it'll be, for all intents and purposes, curtains for the game. (Which would be sad, don't get me wrong, but let's not pretend we haven't seen it coming for some time now.)

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
To the surprise of nobody I would be more than fine with a two post minimum, no problem keeping that up.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Besides being swamped at work I'm at a bit of a loss for how to proceed. I've posted how I think it should go in-game and OOC, but we're still sitting at the table bantering. CahPahkah bailing put in a weird place, but we should be able to move on. I think a good old-fashioned GM plot dump/momentum nudge could get us going again.

The way I see it, there are 4 ways for the story to proceed:
- Tolarius shows up, uses the magic book for his magic plan to get us into the fang of sovereigns to steal the book back.
- Mord knows some guys who could stir up some poo poo to cause the distraction we need. Maybe coupled with:
- Ilm's rebel contacts have a line on getting us inside, causing a distraction (sabotage, assassination, inciting mass defection), and/or inciting open war in the streets.
- the city itself ignites in open rioting fueled by racial tensions exacerbated by drow oppression.

Once we have a plan and there's something to do I will post more, but I don't really have the energy to in-character banter until we in-character arrive at a plan.

Feel free to kill of CahPahkah's guy in a terrible, terrible way.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
There are two things I ought to clarify, I think.

One: Padisha doesn't exist. He never existed. The party are where they are because Reasons.
Two: I'm considering the whole drow city thing a bust. If the game continues, I'll have the party magically and suddenly spirited away to the Feywild. DM fiat? Maybe so, but it's not strictly inconsistent with what could happen in purely in–game terms. Again, though, this hinges on everyone committing to posting regularly as outlined earlier.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

I think I'm in Clanpot's position (aside, thankfully, from the overwhelming workload). I'd be able to post twice a week at least, I just think we've gotten kind of stuck in a narrative corner - we know where we need to go OOC but the actual narrative steps we need to take to get there are somehow out of reach for reasons that it's hard to articulate.

I think the drow city plot could have been interesting, but then again I ran Rule of Three which, arguably, suffered from exactly this problem.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Dallan Invictus posted:

I think I'm in Clanpot's position (aside, thankfully, from the overwhelming workload). I'd be able to post twice a week at least, I just think we've gotten kind of stuck in a narrative corner - we know where we need to go OOC but the actual narrative steps we need to take to get there are somehow out of reach for reasons that it's hard to articulate.

I think the drow city plot could have been interesting, but then again I ran Rule of Three which, arguably, suffered from exactly this problem.
Pretty much. I have/had a bunch of neat things in mind for Erelhei–Cinlu, but between this stuff further delaying something happening that's actually and directly related to the premise of the game, and pretty much having to trust that the DM will let events play out in such a manner as to facilitate the achieving of what seems an almost impossible goal (which I suppose is somewhat metagame–y and railroad–y both), there's barely an argument to be made for continuing down that track, unfortunately.

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008
To add my voice to the chorus, I had no idea how to proceed and how to contribute in the latest discussion. I may be sorta busy but I can at least promise two posts a week.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
The suggestion has been posed that, to effect the speeding–up of everything story, I should bump you guys up a couple of levels when you get magically transported to the Feywild. Like, say, level 20. I figure that's at least where everyone's characters would be at if I had any sense of pacing, anyway.

I'm nominally down with this; it'd be pretty convenient actually in terms of what's going to go down in the Feywild. Is everyone else cool as well? One thing you'd all have to do is figure out which Epic Destiny you would like, as those go into effect at level 21 and pretty much necessitate a shortish, separate story arc for each character. We will probably want to work those out ahead of time to some degree because I'm pretty sure the players are meant to have some input in this respect also!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
I think epic destiny is where my white well hexblade stuff conks out, so I'd have to go look for something there. No idea what fits for a hexblade. But yeah, I'm down.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

If we're going to jump a bunch of levels we could also finish up the drow city in the form of a montage. Just narrate what happened and fast forward to the feywild.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

I would be cool with this, montage or no. I'd still pick the Winter Sovereign destiny for Landra, despite that plan being mumblemumble years old.

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008
Uh... gonna be honest, but I honestly didn't expect this game to hit epic tier and haven't really considered Epic Destiny stuff. I'm totally down with it, just give me time to work something out.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

TheArchimage posted:

Uh... gonna be honest, but I honestly didn't expect this game to hit epic tier and haven't really considered Epic Destiny stuff. I'm totally down with it, just give me time to work something out.

makes two of us then!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

TheArchimage posted:

I honestly didn't expect this game to hit epic tier
In all fairness, there is a lot of kicking and screaming involved. It's probably part DM incompetence and part the nature of the PbP beast, but this certainly looks like it'll beat having all the intervening levels actually play out in "real time", at any rate.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Alright. If everybody is on board with the level 20 thing, let's do it. You know where to find me in case there are any questions, the levelling process being what it is.

A few quick notes regarding equipment:
  • Increase the "pluses" of each of your magic items by one. An Evil Eye Fetish +3 becomes an Evil Eye Fetish +4, for instance.
  • If you're using any heroic tier items that have a corresponding paragon tier version (e.g. Iron Armbands of Power), upgrade the former to the latter.
  • Come up with a new wishlist: up to five items, up to level 24.
I think that's all for now!

Edit: nope, it isn't! I want everyone to think of one or two short–term to mid–term goals for their character to pursue/get caught up in, something that should not tie directly into the main Eclipse plot, and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your epic destinies, either—Robodog's drow looking to reunite with the Lady (the fey demigoddess she owes her magic and purpose in life to) is a decent example of this. It might be prudent not to have any of it involve the mortal world you are about to leave, though. :shobon:

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Mar 15, 2014

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
As it's used as the example, it would be remiss of me to not go with The Lady as my mid-term goal. Though it will probably tie into my epic destiny purely because epic destinies are mostly terrible for warlocks/hexblades and I'll end up taking a generic one and shoving The Lady into the background stuff on it.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Something I've just been reminded of: the enhancement bonus of your armour increasing to +4 may just mean it'll qualify for a new base item type! E.g. Ilminidia's Feytouched armour +3 uses the Earthhide base item, but at +4 it instead could be either Feyhide (which grants an additional +1 bonus to Fortitude) or Darkhide (increasing its base AC by 1). Remember to take this into account!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Is feyhide, like, wearing the skin of an Eladrin or something? That might not go over well in the Feywild…

Robodog fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Mar 24, 2014

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
It's like regular hide armour, only "Feyhide armour is treated with an elven process that gives resilience akin to the hide of tough fey beasts". :eng101:

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008
So I guess everyone is waiting on everyone else? I have only a few ideas and no good ideas, but it doesn't seem like any conversation is going to start otherwise.

Calderos doesn't have any pressing goals of his own; he is laser-focused on the mission, and to his knowledge doesn't have any pressing business outside the world as he knows it. That doesn't give me a lot of room to work with, so I'm going to loosely interpret your directive and brainstorm a couple narrative goals for Calderos to pursue as a character...

*The elephant in the room: if the spirits did not predict him to perform any great deeds, why was he of all people sent on a quest of such importance? If he did not return, what would that mean to his tribe? It is possible the place he was born in is not the place he is destined to return to. He may be happier in a place which respects his talents. The only remaining question is whether he's able to recognize the cognitive dissonance between "My powers are slight, my skills inadequate" and "The Tribe is counting on my success".

*A different take on this idea is whether he wants to go back home after seeing more of the world. Perhaps he wants more from life than what the mountains can give him. Alternatively, he might discover something that could give life in the Tribes new meaning.

I'll try and catch you on IRC sometime to hammer some more concrete ideas out.

e:
Foe Binder Ring (lvl 19)
Spectral Warplate Armor +4 (lvl 20)
Foe Caller Gauntlets (lvl 22)
Boots of Speed (lvl 22)

TheArchimage fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Mar 21, 2014

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Sorry. My goal in game was fairly obvious and that so I didn't really need to go over it much. Plus I've been stuck on equipment and feats on the level 20 sheet for a little while now.

For your ideas I think they could work, Calderos is the quietest and most humble of the group and something to bring him out and acknowledge his talents even if that goes against his tribal ways would be good character development.

e: and with Iira yeah the entire driving factor in her life more or less is to do with The Lady. Even though finding her is tied up in the Eclipse stuff, it's kinda the opposite from the other characters. Rather than be focused on the Eclipse before anything else, Iira is focused on getting back to The Lady before anything else. Which just so happens to mean fixing the Eclipse business.

Robodog fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Mar 20, 2014

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
The term "character development" somehow never once occurred to me even though yes, that is pretty much what I had in mind. I probably did not do a good job making it clear that it doesn't have to be something your character wants, either—perhaps there's some dilemma or development that you, the player, have always wondered how your character would cope with. It might well be that he or she would rather have nothing of the sort happen at all, but one doesn't always have the luxury of choice!

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Landra going back to the Feywild is going to complicate things a bit for her, even aside from however we're going to bring her into the orbit of whoever you've decided runs the Winter Court in your world. First of all, I hadn't really lent much thought to her family situation - out of sight, out of mind, and all. She only visited infrequently while the way was open, and hasn't been back in some years (though she wrote, particularly to her more scholarly younger brother).

If we do go to the city, Landra would want to look into the whole Galirriss matter, and she would want to try and rehabilitate Kyrianne's reputation as best she can (perhaps speaking with/letting Kyrianne speak with surviving family?), but given that her own reputation isn't entirely unblemished (there are all kinds of stories about why she left for Sezarte's service after the war and why she's visited less and less frequently since then - Human sympathizer? Selfish glory hound (even by eladrin standards!)? Treacherous Winter blood telling? Something more lurid?) this might actually be difficult.

OOC: Levelling stuff. I've updated the sheet and will upload it to Orokos, but for the record:

L15 Daily: Jaws of the Wolf for Blade Cascade
L16 feat: Lasting Frost
L16 utility: Insightful Riposte
L17 encounter: Cut and Run for Wolverine Claw Strike
L18 stats: DEX/CHA
L18 feat: Wintertouched
L19 daily: Victorious Surge for Relentless Assailant
L20 feat: Fey Charge

Wishlist:

Belt of Vitality (L23)
Stalkerhide Elven Battle Armor +5 (L23)
Ring of Fey Travel (L22)
Ioun Stone of Perfect Language (L22)
Harmony Scimitar +5 (L24)

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Dallan Invictus posted:

(there are all kinds of stories about why she left for Sezarte's service after the war and why she's visited less and less frequently since then - Human sympathizer? Selfish glory hound (even by eladrin standards!)? Treacherous Winter blood telling? Something more lurid?)

A sordid BFFship with a drow!

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
OOC: Stealing what Dallan did!

L15 Daily: Armour of Summer's Glory Dark Rain of Mutuz-Vot (turns out my white well transformation does most of what the armour does anyway!!)
L16 Paragon Path: Improved Fey Pact Boon
L16 feat: Alert Familiar
L16 utility: Warp Space
L18 stats: DEX/CHA
L18 feat: Shadow Initiate
L19 daily: Malicious Guide Star
L20 feat: Toughness
L20 Paragon Path: White Well Transformation

Wishlist:

Eladrin Boots (L16)
Gloves of Dimensional Grasp (L16)
Ring of the Radiant Storm (L17)
Dynamic Belt (L19)
Ioun Stone of Perfect Language (L22)

e: hah I didn't see you had the Ioun stone when I picked my stuff! We'll have to timeshare it.
ee: fixed up the combat block, hope i got everything in there
pre:
HP: 132/132 (temp: 0/0)	AC:	34 (Xx)     At-Will:	         Encounter:	                                    Daily:         
Heal Srg: 8/8 (v 33)	Fort:	30 (Xx)     Soul Step		 Second Wind       	Rod of the Feywild (i)	    Summon Warlock's Ally   Boots of Elvenkind (i)
Speed: 6		Ref:	31 (Xx)     Safe Banishment	 Cloud of Darkness	Well of Light (2/2)	    White Well Invocation   Cloak of Translocation (i)
Initiative: +22		Will:	32 (Xx)     Ethereal Sidestep	 Moonlit Escape		Curse of Blinding Radiance  Lesser Planar Ally      Ring of Shadow Travel (i)
Action Points: 1/1	Perc:	10/20       Moonfire Blade       Shadow Step            Beguiling Tongue            Dark Rain of Mutuz-Vot
Vision: Darkvision	Ins:	10/20       Eldritch Bolt        Viper Belt (i)         Dazzling Breath (f)         Malicious Guide Star
Resists: Poison 5                           Assassin's Shroud x2 Blackleaf Gloves (i)                               White Well Transformation
MBA/RBA: Moonfire Blade/Eldritch Bolt       Hat of Disguise (i)  Feytouched Armour (i)                              Warp Space

- Once per encounter, I deal an extra 2d8 damage with a weapon attack using a    - Gain a +2 item bonus to AC/Ref until EONT when using a teleport
        one-handed weapon.                                                               power.
- When dealing fear/radiant damage, immediately roll a saving throw to relieve   - Gain a +1 shield bonus to AC/Ref until SONT when hitting with
        a condition I'm suffering.                                                       an attack power using a rod.
- When an enemy attacks me before SOMNT after I hit it with an arcane at-will    - An enemy hit by Moonfire Blade that ends its turn next to me
        attack power, it takes 5 radiant damage.                                         takes DEX mod (+6) radiant damage.
- When an enemy attacks me before SOMNT after I hit it with an arcane at-will    ~ When spending an action point to take an extra action, regain
        attack power, use immediate reaction to repeat the arcane at-will                CHA mod (+6) HP and teleport DEX mod (+6) squares as a free
        attack against that enemy alone.                                                 action before or after taking the extra action.
- I gots a ghost handmaiden, with aura 2 that gives me +2 insight while in it.   ~ Teleport 10 (13 with item encounter power) when I reduce an enemy
- I gots a huge spider, with aura 1 that stops enemies in it from gaining CA             to 0HP or an enemy adjacent to me drop to 0HP, become insubstantial
        against spider allies and gives me CA against enemies in it.                     insubstantial until EOMNT.
- I gots an alert fairy dragon, so enemies don’t get +2 to attack for CA when
	Beyaz is passive.

Robodog fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Mar 24, 2014

TheArchimage
Dec 17, 2008
What the hey, let's get on the :bandwagon:

L15 Daily: Driving Attack Unyielding Avalanche
L16 Utility: Iron Warrior (D)
L16 feat: Hammer Rhythm
L16 PP feature: Critical Hardening
L17 Encounter: Bull Charge Minotaur Charge
L18 feat: Plate Armor Specialization
L19 Daily: Bedeviling Assault Strike of the Watchful Guard
L20 PP Daily: Line-Breaker Assault
L20 feat: Daunting Challenge

Also, I finally added the free Paragon Defenses feat you gave everyone!

pre:
HP: 159/159 (temp: -)	AC:	38 (Xx)     Encounter:					Daily:
Heal Srg: 15/15 (v39)	Fort:	35 (Xx)     Second Wind       	Rejoin the Fray		Unyield. Aval.	Psychic Schism (i)
Speed: 5		Ref:	27 (Xx)     Goring Charge	Battle Fury Stance	Stop Thrust	Dwarven Armor (i)
Initiative: +10		Will:	28 (Xx)     Mino. Charge (I)	Def. of the Wild	Mighty Surge	Timeless Locket (i)
Action Points: 1/1	Perc:	14/24       Hydra Charge	Surefooted Stride	Blood Iron
Vision: Normal		Ins:	12/22       Inex. Advance (I)	Anvil of Doom		Watchful Guard
		                            Fencing Boots	Action Point            Iron Warrior
MBA: +1 attack and stop movement on OAs,						
	+4 damage, push 1, and slow on CC						

- I gain 10 temp HP on a hit and 5 temp HP on a miss with 	- The first time I am bloodied in an encounter, I get a
        Invigorating (I) powers.					melee basic attack as a free action.
- When charging, I receive a +2 racial bonus to AC vs. any 	- When I am reduced to 0 HP, I make a melee basic attack 
	OAs provoked by that charge.					as a free action.
- Weapon attacks using Withering Hammer inflict a cumulative	- While bloodied I have +1 to attack and damage.
        -1 penalty to AC (save removes the entire accumulated	- Add Con mod to SV while bloodied
	 penalty).						- Melee attacks deal Con mod damage on miss
- Whenever I take an extended rest, I gain 1d8 temp HP. 	- When spending an action point to take an extra action,
	These fade at the next short or extended rest.			 I gain resist 10 all USoMNT.
- Creatures I grant CA to don't gain +2 to attacks, but do	- When I shift, I get +1 AC/Ref UEoMNT.
	gain any other bonuses.				
~ I will always take the first opportunity to use Combat	
	Challenge granted during a turn.  			
~ When I hit with Combat Challenge, I will push the enemy up to 1 square so the original target of the attack is no longer
	a valid target, if I am able.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
For the benefit of anyone who doesn't keep an eye on the MIA thread: my computer today ceased functioning for reasons I can only begin to guess at. I can still browse the web and post from my iPad, but as none of my PbP stuff's on here and typing on it is kind of a pain, September will have to go on hold until my rig is no longer borked. (ETA for that: I haven't the foggiest, to my own dismay as much as anyone else's.) One upside to this is that if any of you need more time for your sheets and background stuff, you've got it!

Robo: I'll try and get a HIREUS post in if I can.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
…guess we have more time to pow-wow about feywild stuff, then!

Take your time MMA, that kitty isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Sorry to hear that. Something must be going around. I could definitely use the extra time, though! The CB links in its thread are all dead, so I'm working on getting the CBLoader files some other way and it's slow going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Well. It appears my sound card got fried somehow, which in turn kept the entire computer from doing anything beyond powering on. Removed it and everything appears to be back to normal. So…yay? :confuoot: