Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dr Tran posted:

Monday...
OH. Whoops. Thanks for telling me :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I hope Death Grips bother to show up this time.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I am kind of annoyed that the presale is happening so quickly, because I have plans when that's going on I doubt I'm gonna make it back in time, but still, if this is anything like last time, tickets aren't going to be very hard to get.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Death Grips are playing the TIME Fest at Fort York in Toronto on July 19th so they may not be playing the LV show.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I really wish I knew what kind of tour he was going for on this one. I doubt the laser spectac-ular.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

I really wish I knew what kind of tour he was going for on this one. I doubt the laser spectac-ular.

Not a chance. They're playing at DTE in Michigan, and there's no way they'll fit that stage setup there, plus it's an outdoor venue.

Hopefully I don't have to watch them in the daylight like I did last time because they ceded the late slot to Jane's.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
gently caress I just realized I'm either getting a poo poo sounding daylight set or I will have to sit through Soundgarden. Ugh

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
I wish the qotsa tour was coming to america instead of this.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Platypus Farm posted:

I wish the qotsa tour was coming to america instead of this.

As tired as QOTSA sounded in Australia maybe you don't.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

QotSA were with them in the states for With_Teeeth shows not too long ago and they really weren't very exciting.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

The Singing Chav posted:

QotSA were with them in the states for With_Teeeth shows not too long ago and they really weren't very exciting.

Yeah it's totally fair to compare them now to a tour they did nearly a decade ago.

I saw QotSA last summer and they were fantastic. They know how to put on a good show, but I can see how they might be tired after a world tour.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

A waiting room? Ha.

Anyone know what the prices are? I don't think Trent gets more than $50 from me this go around.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
The selection here loving sucks. Row M in Section 200 for $113??

Edit: best I found in P1 was Row F. Selection in P2/3 was absolute garbage considering they are. $60 and $80.. I'll get lawns at general sale, thanks for nothing papa trent!

Bliggers- fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Mar 17, 2014

daveslash
Jan 8, 2002

enemy light post spotted
Awesome got thrown into a waiting room then couldn't buy the best tickets. Oh well.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

daveslash posted:

Awesome got thrown into a waiting room then couldn't buy the best tickets. Oh well.

I was in waiting room limbo and got poo poo too, erroring for both Virginia venues :( . Is there no general admission/pit? Or just not in presale?

(Edit)

Got VA beach orchestra row M...not too shabby.

13Pandora13 fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Mar 17, 2014

PoopinClumpin
Jul 4, 2006

It gave me lovely tickets at first, then I deleted it and tried again. Got center section seats in the second section up for 80bux a ticket; that seems like an OK deal for NIN, especially if this show is half as good as the last one. I'll see you at Great Woods XFINITY CENTER in mansfield.

DiscW
Jul 21, 2006
I got the waiting room then error on both my PC and my phone, something hosed up there. However, I got 7th row seats that are right next to the VIP front and center section in Tampa, so I'm pretty happy.

With how ticketing works, I'd be surprised if the very best tickets were available to the public at all.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
The seats I'm getting aren't great. I might just wait to the normal sale.

Also these are the worst captchas I've ever seen.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I finally got decent seats for the Bristow date and its not loading checkout. gently caress me, really?!

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Assuming the Wantagh NY show is at the Jones Beach theater, I'll probably just convince the wife to go on a nice evening stroll on the boardwalk that night.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Was the ticket limit 2 or 4?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
:sigh: gently caress this noise. Definitely gonna try my luck during the normal sale. Hopefully get something nice and centered.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dr Tran posted:

Was the ticket limit 2 or 4?
4, I believe.

Uhhhhh, tickets for the show I wanna go to are all in poo poo areas too. The $60 tickets are in one of the back rows of the back half, and then the $80 tickets are in one of the front rows of the back half. And then there's $100 tickets but I don't know if those are sold out or what because when I added them to my basket to try and see where they were located, I got this message:

quote:

At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

Currently there are not enough Reserved P1 tickets to fulfill your request.
So this poo poo's stupid. I guess I'll wait for regular presale since I don't want to waste my money on terrible seats, especially when I'm going to have to drive 6 hours to see this show anyway.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
God damnit, I just got some okay seats but I realized the service fee was per ticket! So for a seat that's in the the second section back it's loving $90 a ticket??? I mean last time it was the full NIN show but this time we're probably getting a shorter set and stripped down show and last time my seats were way better.

I'm probably gonna pull the trigger anyways but god damnit...

LoudLoudNoise
Dec 29, 2008

I was able to access the Austin storefront almost an hour ago and fully complete a purchase of some good seats. But I'm scared that since the official link didn't go up til 12PM my purchase is somehow invalidated. :ohdear:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Eh, I pulled the trigger because I'm dumb and also because my friend who I go with is a huge Soundgarden fan who has never seen them live.

If anyone wants to avoid being behind me I'm in Row Q of Section 5.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

axleblaze posted:

Eh, I pulled the trigger because I'm dumb and also because my friend who I go with is a huge Soundgarden fan who has never seen them live.

If anyone wants to avoid being behind me I'm in Row Q of Section 5.

Noted :toot:

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Soundgarden fanclub presale is on ticketmaster pass is MYWAVE

Should have thought of that earlier

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Bliggers- posted:

Soundgarden fanclub presale is on ticketmaster pass is MYWAVE

Should have thought of that earlier
Is the seat selection any better through their presale?

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

LordPants posted:

As tired as QOTSA sounded in Australia maybe you don't.

They can't be as tired as Soundgarden who have been tired since 1996

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I hope I don't regret not buying tickets, but they are coming to the Susquehanna Bank center in Camden, which I don't care for, the tickets are $100, and the seating chart doesn't even show where the seats would be, and as much as I'd like to see Soundgarden, I think I probably should have seen them in the mid '90's instead.

On top of the fact that I ended up eating the cost of the $100 ticket the last time I saw them, I think I'm going to skip this one.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
No luck thru NIN presale / Hollywood.
Got decent seats for Vegas.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Is the seat selection any better through their presale?

Yes all seating levels available, unfortunately the selection is very limited now depending on which show,

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Bliggers- posted:

Yes all seating levels available, unfortunately the selection is very limited now depending on which show,
Christ, tickets in the middle of the section closest to the stage (behind the pit, that is) are $117 :stare:

And then the back of that section is $98. And tickets in the front of section behind that are also $98, and then the back of that section is $75.

I'm not sure I even want to go to this anymore :(

blue.eyed.ash
Jul 17, 2006

Winner of the 'How Badly Will A Phone Game Milk Us Idiot Cash Cows?' Contest!

Answer: About $70USD for a bad character that unlocks the grind for another.

extra letters: star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-lord star-l

Bliggers- posted:

I got a pair through the NIN.com presale and then found WAY better seats through the Soundgarden presale for Shoreline, so it's worth checking.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Ugh, I just spent $550.
yay Bowl seats

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Does anyone know how good the Aaron's Amphitheater is in Atlanta? Thinking about springing for better seats than lawn just because it's so friggin vast.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
gently caress it, I'm buying $39.50 GA Lawns tomorrow from the facebook presale.

Goddamn I hate the Amphitheatre.

Edit: facebook presale password is NINSG

Bliggers- fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Mar 17, 2014

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

If I can't find reasonably priced seats with a decent view during Friday's presale, maybe I'll just get lawn tickets for like $30. Does anyone know if the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion has monitors on the sides of the stage to see what the gently caress's happening if you're not close to the stage? Because the lawn is all the way in the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marquis27
Nov 9, 2003
beware the marquis

Bliggers- posted:

gently caress it, I'm buying $39.50 GA Lawns tomorrow from the facebook presale.

Goddamn I hate the Amphitheatre.

Edit: facebook presale password is NINSG

Do you have any additional information on this presale? Where it will be online, etc? Sorry, I am having a hard time tracking down details.