Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Why does it say wm seeking women and then he posted a picture of a guy? Or do I misunderstand the meaning of wm (WoMan?)?

Ugh why am I trying to make sense out of a lovely craigslist troll post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

SnowblindFatal posted:

Why does it say wm seeking women and then he posted a picture of a guy? Or do I misunderstand the meaning of wm (WoMan?)?

Ugh why am I trying to make sense out of a lovely craigslist troll post.
white man

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gamma Nerd posted:

That game is really easy to win for real, which just makes it more pathetic

just buy a shitload of those blue cat guys and they steamroll their way into the net

edit: have human being little wakka come in so he can get his special blitzball

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Gamma Nerd posted:

That game is really easy to win for real, which just makes it more pathetic

pretty sure its a joke dude

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

when you name somebody wife you kinda cant escape nominative determinism. just imo.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

when you name somebody wife you kinda cant escape nominative determinism. just imo.

so how the gently caress is he supposed to refer to his wife if he doesn't want her real name to be shown to the world and also explain what is his relationship with her and why that pic is funny?

for gently caress's sake :rolleyes:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Twee as gently caress posted:

so how the gently caress is he supposed to refer to his wife if he doesn't want her real name to be shown to the world and also explain what is his relationship with her and why that pic is funny?

nominative determinism at play folks. When you name yourself twee as gently caress you can't help but make lovely posts

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"My woman" is a classy alternative

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
how bout "bitch" :smuggo:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

"Babby momma"

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
There is a pharmacist in Ottawa named Luke Skywalker. Who is it?

If you don't believe me, just check the Ontario college of pharmacists.

http://members.ocpinfo.com/search/Search.aspx

Dec 26, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

nominative determinism at play folks. When you name yourself twee as gently caress you can't help but make lovely posts

lol

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

...of SCIENCE! posted:

It's so sad when a white person is disfigured because of our occupation of Iraq :sigh:

Goons.txt

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009
i think a goon wrote this i don't remember

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006
And that's the way it was.

Yep, I remember winning my first blitzball tournament. Ahhh the joys of being a social outcast...

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

hackedaccount posted:

i think a goon wrote this i don't remember

God, there was one of these papers where the kid is like 'YES THIS IS A WRITTEN THREAT'. Even just thinking about it makes me laugh hard. If anyone has it I'd be much obliged.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

bollig posted:

God, there was one of these papers where the kid is like 'YES THIS IS A WRITTEN THREAT'. Even just thinking about it makes me laugh hard. If anyone has it I'd be much obliged.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Favorabilis Solitud posted:

Yep, I remember winning my first blitzball tournament. Ahhh the joys of being a social outcast...

soon to be a vagina outcast

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

:eyepop:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

A 61% seriously?
I needed teachers like this in school, could have been an A student.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

tater_salad posted:

A 61% seriously?

probably one of those human being policies where you can't fail a student or you'll depress them.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

tater_salad posted:

A 61% seriously?

As someone who just graduated from a liberal arts school in 2012 at the age of 32, this poo poo is so common. It's more about effort and at least trying to think than having perfect work. Especially in math, you only need to know 75% of what to do, you get partial credit for just writing out what you think you're supposed to be doing. Grading for grammar/sentence structure is pretty lax as well.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

You know you don't need a college degree to be a barista right?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Bolow posted:

You know you don't need a college degree to be a barista right?

You don't need a degree to be a barista, but you need the college degree to perfect the right amount of contempt for the sheeple who buy your overpriced coffee and self-loathing fueled by the realization your $100,000 loan to study 19th proto-Feminist Prussian literature has ruined your life

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Thank you so much.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

i adore this

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

that is beautiful.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

You don't need a degree to be a barista, but you need the college degree to perfect the right amount of contempt for the sheeple who buy your overpriced coffee and self-loathing fueled by the realization your $100,000 loan to study 19th proto-Feminist Prussian literature has ruined your life

drat dude, didn't know giving you the stink eye with your coffee made you feel so bad

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.

tater_salad posted:

A 61% seriously?

No Child Left Behind. Thanks Obama Bush.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

tater_salad posted:

A 61% seriously?

The "teacher" made a to/too mistake and writes like a drunk toddler on camelback.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

I'm pretty sure 99% of those kinds of pictures are just made up

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005

would a real teacher write "page is to big"

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Mans posted:

who was the mod that demanded that a woman strip and post pictures of herself naked because she dared to admit she was a woman in a video-game thread?

i assume he's this guy

all i can think of is Wendell Short Eyes but even he is better looking cause he got Dennis genes. but that neck. That neck

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The guy who wrote that admitted that he never handed it in, a friend graded it for him. Still hilarious though.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
it's not real you morons

Mithras
Jan 19, 2006
Your Means to Salvation For Over 3000 Years

Parity warning posted:

it's not real you morons

Thanks buddy! I've never enjoyed comedy that wasn't spontaneous or improv.

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4kMyuUkABs

PUA in the wild
goon.jpg.wmv

• Locked thread