Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Beastboy's song is really catchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Hey Mazerunner, what did you think of Beast Boy's song?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The episode about Cyborg and Jinx is on iTunes. Also it is the most adorable thing in the world.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

raditts posted:

Hey Mazerunner, what did you think of Beast Boy's song?

Beastboy's song is really catchy.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Favorite part:

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
There are some major Regular Show vibes from this week's episode.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
This week's episode probably didn't help anyone who is mad about the show changing to a less serious tone. Though I guess you could say that about most of the episodes.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Glass of Milk posted:

This week's episode probably didn't help anyone who is mad about the show changing to a less serious tone. Though I guess you could say that about most of the episodes.

I thought that was a concern from the very beginning.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Parts Kit posted:

There are some major Regular Show vibes from this week's episode.

Quarum hi vitio morianis?

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Red X and Stone. Some quality continuity on this one.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I love that Teen Titans Go is basically a kid-friendly Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Waffleman_ posted:

I love that Teen Titans Go is basically a kid-friendly Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Considering how much voice acting Charlie Day has been doing in childrens' movies I can only hope he shows up.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

jscolon2.0 posted:

Red X and Stone. Some quality continuity on this one.

I just cracked up when "Ravine" and "Sapphire" showed up. The two had absolutely no interest in putting effort into their disguises.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

horriblePencilist posted:

I just cracked up when "Ravine" and "Sapphire" showed up. The two had absolutely no interest in putting effort into their disguises.

And "Beast Bob" did? I did like that it was just his comic costume with sideburns.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Listen, I gotta tell you how much I love the Titans immediately getting accepted into the Hive, but still beating up Mammoth to prove themselves.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
Don't know how you guys felt about it, but I'm pretty sure the "Brain Food" episode was made to give me a whole mess of new desktop backgrounds to swap between:

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

I was making myself expect Trigon-possessed Raven and Blackfire, which made the low-effort costumes much more hilarious.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

There was a lot of goofy background stuff in recent episodes. Like in Breakfast Cheese there was a poster of Nite Owl II from Watchmen and in Brain Food there was a sign in the library with Batman saying "Swear to READ!"

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I really like all the Titans ragging on Robin's costume in this episode. It had that wonderful awkwardness of your friends talking about your ex who they assume you've broken up with.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

muscles like this? posted:

There was a lot of goofy background stuff in recent episodes. Like in Breakfast Cheese there was a poster of Nite Owl II from Watchmen and in Brain Food there was a sign in the library with Batman saying "Swear to READ!"

Oh man, Swear to READ! had me in a giggle fest. Hell, there's usually at least one background gag per episode that makes me giggle hard on top of the actual jokes.

Also I just found the best merch ever :3:

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

AmiYumi posted:

Don't know how you guys felt about it, but I'm pretty sure the "Brain Food" episode was made to give me a whole mess of new desktop backgrounds to swap between:

These are amazing and I am sending them to my kids teacher to make into stickers for homework well done.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I always knew Pain Bot was just misunderstood.

masteraero
Jun 2, 2013

Steven, are you telling LIES?

MizPiz posted:

I always knew Pain Bot was just misunderstood.
♫Pain
I remember pain
Pictures came with pain
A painter in my mind♫

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I really want a gif of Painbot shrugging but I still refuse to look up Teen Titans on tumblr. Then again, they probably wouldn't have it anyway. Also I'm glad Staff-Beatbox is still a thing.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Because I hate myself, I did it for you.

Did you know that people seem to still be in shipping wars about the original?

Because they're not making gifs!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I really want a gif of Painbot shrugging but I still refuse to look up Teen Titans on tumblr. Then again, they probably wouldn't have it anyway. Also I'm glad Staff-Beatbox is still a thing.

ALL I KNOW ARE GIFS

ALL I KNOW IS ALSO AVATARS IF YOU WANT ONE

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
The bit with Silkie at the end was completely expected but it still got a good laugh out of me since I wasn't expecting them to do that much of a wild take with it.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
^^ I loved how Cyborg immediately stopped rooting for Painbot as soon as he lost. I guess that's the flip side of those competitions.

TwoPair posted:

ALL I KNOW IS ALSO AVATARS IF YOU WANT ONE

Awwww man, I might have to drop Vacuum-Raven for this one.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is weird even for Teen Titans.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Wow.

Can't say I was expecting either of those references.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Wow, Ducktales and Never Ending Story in one episode? My sides, they are split.

"Man, it was all such a duck blur" - easily the line of the episode.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Hope we get a gif of Killer Moth's little dance. There's not much else I can say about what I saw except that it was funny and very confusing.

PootieTang
Aug 2, 2011

by XyloJW

TwoPair posted:

"Man, it was all such a duck blur" - easily the line of the episode.

This episode might be the best so far, although I find myself thinking that about almost every TTG episode that's come out. Starfire easily continues to be the best character, getting all the best jokes next to Cyborg. Who, in every other iteration of his character, is just boring as poo poo. It's a testament to the show that they managed to salvage him into something so funny.

That and I'm surprised at how much they manage to cram into a ten minute episode, it's drat impressive that they manage to have pretty much every line be funny on top of that.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I am still waiting for a Slade cameo

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
It's really odd that both this and Steven Universe had a Ducktales reference within a week of each other.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
The only thing more satisfying than the ending is that you know everything will be normal again by the next episode. Also, points for Killer Moth for just straight up dropping Silkie instead of waiting to get beat up.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

TwoPair posted:

And "The More You Know". Is it just me or did they speed up the intro a bit since the valentines episode?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

PIG JIG

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Oh hey, Robin's eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Aw, that Uncle episode made me happy and sad at the same time. I love seeing Starfire hang with Cy and BB, and having them train her in the fine art of comedy, but then status quo had to be restored at the end so blatantly. I get that they were making fun of how characters are required to fit a role in many shows and aren't allowed to branch out. That's always annoyed me in how limiting it is. It's ironic though, because so far this show has had more instances of the five characters interacting and having plots with each other than the original show had.

Always great to see how unbalanced and insane Robin is. Anyone who was raised by Batman would have a lot of mental problems.

• Locked thread