Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Shinjobi posted:

I will hold the torch for Zack Ryder. Outback is tasty.

:smith:

You're in loving New Orleans. The food history of that area is incredible. Eat at Outback in like Mobile, Alabama or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yeah, even the lovely tourist-centric restaurants in New Orleans are miles better than Outback.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i can see why they'd be afraid of eating a bad crawfish and making GBS threads themselves after a suplex or something, although is ryder even going to be in the ring?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Some Other Guy posted:

i can see why they'd be afraid of eating a bad crawfish and making GBS threads themselves after a suplex or something, although is ryder even going to be in the ring?

None of those people literally dying of food poisoning would matter a whit to Mania. Not even Goldust, who is on the preshow.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Plus if anyone has an accident, they'd join the proud tradition of WrestleMania Pants-Shitters. Sid's already there.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Some Other Guy posted:

Battle Royal

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

flashy_mcflash posted:

None of those people literally dying of food poisoning would matter a whit to Mania. Not even Goldust, who is on the preshow.

I think him and Cody are only in the battle royale, so the main show but on a technicality.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

yeah but in a battle royal like that you could poo poo yourself and it could easily go unnoticed. haystacks calhoun did it all the time

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Blasmeister posted:

I think him and Cody are only in the battle royale, so the main show but on a technicality.

Oh right, for some reason I thought they were in that multi-dude tag thing. Anyway, Goldust's ring attire probably makes it easy to get a diap in there.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Some Other Guy posted:

Ryder is gonna passive aggressively tweet to his million plus followers(that he may or may not have bought).

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

flashy_mcflash posted:

Anyway, Goldust's ring attire probably makes it easy to get a diap in there.

Return of The Artist Formerly Known As Goldust confirmed.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

Reminds me of the story about Usain Bolt at the Chinese Olypmics only eating McDonalds the entire time he was there cause he wanted to be sure he didn't catch food poisoning.

To be fair, if he'd had food poisoning he might have only just barely beaten everybody with terrifying ease.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Usain Bolt winning a gold medal while making GBS threads himself would be hilarious.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Usain Bolt winning a gold medal while making GBS threads himself would be hilarious.

Dripping in gold :c00lbutt:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

sportsgenius86 posted:

George Carlin would be so proud.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

YLLS taught me that people making GBS threads themselves during marathons is not that uncommon.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Blasmeister posted:

Brad Maddox is gonna be in it!

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Cross-posting from pictures thread, Heyman retweeted this fanart...

jondavidguerra posted:

Eat, Sleep, Break The Streak! http://ow.ly/vn76m #Wrestlemania30 #brockvstaker #wwefanart @HeymanHustle pic.twitter.com/IitKaPT4Hx

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
HHH is a funny guy:

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
He's killing this Q&A like aways

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

He's like the anti-dixie.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Regrettable posted:

YLLS taught me that people making GBS threads themselves during marathons is not that uncommon.

Well Usain Bolt is a short distance runner. making GBS threads his pants in that time would be a lot more impressive.

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!
I saw Kane in a Wrestlemania t-shirt this morning when eating breakfast. He was eating breakfast two booths down from me in the diner. Dude is huge.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

God I love Triple H.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Been a while since we've seen a Ryback tweet

Ryan Reeves posted:

WWE AXXESS WAS A HUGE HIT FOR RYBAXEL!!!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Wrestling Superstars Rybaxel

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

BIG TEARS for THE BIG GUY :smith:

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Rybaxel is the greatest tag team because both of them are the idiot sidekick.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Sigma posted:

I really wish a lot of wrestlers personalities weren't limited to twitter. But it seems like basically the entire mid-card exists in a bland void where they can online shine through being a keyboard.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Sigma posted:

I honestly think their theme should be bulk and skull's theme from power rangers.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Hulk Hogan posted:

Stood in front of the Andre Memorial Statue and lost it,I love him but I need to get my stuff together,it rattled me really bad today loveHH

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Oh Hulk, you are a terrible, lying poo poo.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I dunno, if there's one thing I think Hogan's truly honest about it's his adoration of Andre.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Given all the poo poo Hogan's lied about, I'm totally fine with him going "Yeah the guy who was part of the biggest moment of my career is the best ever", even if he were to do it purely for selfish reasons.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he killed him

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

@SexyChuckieT posted:

If you're not sold on coming to DGUSA at Tulane University I just want you to know it'd be super easy to J off in this dark rear end auditorium

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Great White Hope posted:

Given all the poo poo Hogan's lied about, I'm totally fine with him going "Yeah the guy who was part of the biggest moment of my career is the best ever", even if he were to do it purely for selfish reasons.

But it's not an Iron Sheik statue :confused:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Oh Hulk, you are a terrible, lying poo poo.

Maybe Hogan got upset because there weren't any liquor stores nearby and he was subconsciously expecting Andre to pitch an empty at his head :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If Hogan didn't think Andre was a larger than life god who he may or may not have killed before he started doing these interviews, he probably does now.