Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Dear Mr. Nice!,

Please make Wehrmacht dog the GiP background. tia

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

This reminds me of a couple of German shepherds we had when I was a kid. They'd be willing to play the first part of fetch, where they'd go get a ball I threw, but they'd refuse to give it back, getting close and then running away until I had chased them long enough to get winded and have to stop. Then they'd come back and drop off the ball for another throw. They had that same looking-back-while-running-away thing going on. :3:

Edit for a pic I stole from PYF:

prefect fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Apr 3, 2014

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

prefect posted:

This reminds me of a couple of German shepherds we had when I was a kid. They'd be willing to play the first part of fetch, where they'd go get a ball I threw, but they'd refuse to give it back, getting close and then running away until I had chased them long enough to get winded and have to stop. Then they'd come back and drop off the ball for another throw. They had that same looking-back-while-running-away thing going on. :3:

Edit for a pic I stole from PYF:

I've been working with Dakota on a lot of stuff since the beginning. I've made sure he understands to stay, come, and leave toys/sticks/balls on the ground when I tell him so I can throw it again. He's pretty well disciplined. He's almost full grown now, though. He's around 24 pounds now and shouldn't get higher than 27-30.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mr. Nice! posted:

I've been working with Dakota on a lot of stuff since the beginning. I've made sure he understands to stay, come, and leave toys/sticks/balls on the ground when I tell him so I can throw it again. He's pretty well disciplined. He's almost full grown now, though. He's around 24 pounds now and shouldn't get higher than 27-30.

A friend of mine has a purebred Samoyed, and it's trained so well that he can put food in its bowl and the dog won't eat it until he says it's okay. It makes me a little uneasy, to be honest. :)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That's not terribly hard. Did the same with Dakota and treats. It's all about him not snatching food.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:ohdear:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Wanna know which cocks voted less than 5 on this thread

Looked into it and it was a handful of yosposters from before the thread was moved. Outside of three 1s and a single 2 and 4 this thread is unanimously a 5.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Looked into it and it was a handful of yosposters from before the thread was moved. Outside of three 1s and a single 2 and 4 this thread is unanimously a 5.

Who would win a war between slovenly pothead welfare queens and slovenly neckbearded Geek Squad® wannabes?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
GiP, the vaunted protectors of the dog thread :patriot:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Movax should get a medal for saving this thread from death

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXpdmKELE1k

Wait for it

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

:toot:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:woop:

Music is gay and the video sucks until about a minute in, but then it loving owns.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Literally Batdog.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Almost quit watching but the payoff is pretty loving ownage. A pro click.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

He fell asleep and then he heard a sound but didn't wake up. Should have named the fucker Ears

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Puppy is much bigger, apparently has a new favorite spot.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
white dogs can't jump

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
alpha as gently caress

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

lmao owned

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hello, GiP. I just signed a new lease on an apartment that allows dogs.

:unsmigghh:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Hello, GiP. I just signed a new lease on an apartment that allows dogs.

:getin:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That is one guilty looking pup

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That is one guilty looking pup

Still a good pup tho :)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8G4YgQyEMk

:3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Holy gently caress if you wanna see a grown man all teary eyed just let me watch dogge rescue vids holy gently caress.

Just watched one where a dog was chained up for ten loving years. The owner peed on her, never let her leave the area she was chained to and basically lived in her own piss and poo poo. She got rained on, snowed on, sleeted on and was confined to a big mud hole and basically had to sleep in freezing water a lot.

They rescued her and her tail had so much matting and poo poo in it, literal feces, that it was too heavy for her to wag it. Her hips were so arthritic that she couldn't hold herself up and basically had to crawl everywhere.

After the rescue she got adopted, someone donated a doggie wheelchair so she could get around better, her tail would not stop wagging after they shaved it, and she got the best 18 months of her life before she passed away.

Holy.

loving.

poo poo.

I'm crying y'all.

Just re-reading my post gets me choked up. I'm definitely rescuing my dog when I get my own place.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

Holy gently caress if you wanna see a grown man all teary eyed just let me watch dogge rescue vids holy gently caress.

Just watched one where a dog was chained up for ten loving years. The owner peed on her, never let her leave the area she was chained to and basically lived in her own piss and poo poo. She got rained on, snowed on, sleeted on and was confined to a big mud hole and basically had to sleep in freezing water a lot.

They rescued her and her tail had so much matting and poo poo in it, literal feces, that it was too heavy for her to wag it. Her hips were so arthritic that she couldn't hold herself up and basically had to crawl everywhere.

After the rescue she got adopted, someone donated a doggie wheelchair so she could get around better, her tail would not stop wagging after they shaved it, and she got the best 18 months of her life before she passed away.

Holy.

loving.

poo poo.

I'm crying y'all.

Just re-reading my post gets me choked up. I'm definitely rescuing my dog when I get my own place.

:cry::3::cry::3::cry::3::cry::3::cry::3::cry::3::cry::3::cry::3::cry::3::cry::3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Here is the video.

:siren:THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL PEOPLE WHO ABUSE DOGS. SERIOUSLY. AND YOU MIGHT CRY. IN FACT IF YOU DON'T GET CHOKED UP YOU ARE EITHER NOT HUMAN OR DEAD.:siren:

:nms::nms::nms::nms:

Linking it because just the starter image is too loving sad to look at. Click at own risk. Seriously. It's work safe if you don't mind getting choked up in front of your co-workers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82hsGFVSeiE

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Cole posted:

Here is the video.

:siren:THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO KILL PEOPLE WHO ABUSE DOGS. SERIOUSLY. AND YOU MIGHT CRY. IN FACT IF YOU DON'T GET CHOKED UP YOU ARE EITHER NOT HUMAN OR DEAD.:siren:

Linking it because just the starter image is too loving sad to look at. Click at own risk. Seriously. It's work safe if you don't mind getting choked up in front of your co-workers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82hsGFVSeiE

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Cole posted:

I'm definitely rescuing my dog when I get my own place.
People with pure bred pups are retarded. People who dont spay their dogs are retards. Adopt a loving rescue, they are the loving best.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

evil_bunnY posted:

People with pure bred pups are retarded.

Don't be a oval office and generalize all dog owners.

Apathetic Medic
Apr 22, 2010

Fun Shoe

evil_bunnY posted:

People with pure bred pups are retarded.

pure bred dogs deserve just as much love as any other dog :)

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Right, you're just adding another dog when some are dying to not being adopted. Just get a rescue :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wait for it...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

evil_bunnY posted:

Right, you're just adding another dog when some are dying to not being adopted. Just get a rescue :(

Yes and no one should ever have kids because there are plenty of children that need adoption.

This is the thread for posting dogs. Stop bitching about stupid poo poo and post loving dogs.

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Mr. Nice! posted:

Stop bitching about stupid poo poo and post loving dogs.