Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

One Eye Open posted:

Am I missing something here?

First letters.

code:
P     T
R     W
I     A
C     T
K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
the letters spell out prick and twat

One Eye Open
Sep 19, 2006
Am I awake?

univbee posted:

First letters.

code:
P     T
R     W
I     A
C     T
K

BANME.sh posted:

the letters spell out prick and twat

Thanks!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Prick.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Twat.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

One Eye Open posted:

Look at this prick.

e: welp guess I should check the next page first

stubblyhead has a new favorite as of 04:20 on Apr 7, 2014

GymnastyThom
Nov 26, 2005
Do you smell something? You know what that reminds me of? That smells like.. vampire shit.

I hope his dad pays attention to him now. Or at least sobers up.

Pope Ron Paul II
Feb 10, 2008
GodTube Ron Paul?
Edit: FB

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

stubblyhead posted:

Look at this prick.

e: welp guess I should check the next page first

Buckle up, lil bud. :3:

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Frostwerks posted:

What came first? American or cool american?

... American? *gets shot to death*

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Bonk posted:

:cool::911:

What they call Cool Ranch in Iceland, because they don't really have a concept of ranches or the flavor associated with it.

It's not just Iceland, it's everywhere in Europe Doritos are sold.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Just like here in North America, where the flavour known as Doritos Continental in europe is renamed Doritos Eurotrash.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Just like here in North America, where the flavour known as Doritos Continental in europe is renamed Doritos Eurotrash.

I see what you did there

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Well at least the emergency services are already there to deal with the train crash.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One Eye Open posted:

PRICK TWAT :tipshat:

e: gently caress the poo poo there was another page.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Are those supposed to go across a road so a car can drive over them without kinking the hose? This took me a few seconds of looking to see the problem but how does an entire fire brigade lay those down and not one of them says "wait..."?

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
Because there weren't any trains and the fire brigade wanted to take a funny picture

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
On the other hand, as the son of a firefighter who's spent a lot of time in firehalls, the average intelligence of a firefighter falls somewhere between an autistic toll-booth operator and a tardigrade.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

On the other hand, as the son of a firefighter who's spent a lot of time in firehalls, the average intelligence of a firefighter falls somewhere between an autistic toll-booth operator and a tardigrade.
That's offensive. You're supposed to refer to them as intellectually disabledigrades.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Maxwells Demon posted:

It's not just Iceland, it's everywhere in Europe Doritos are sold.

Not the UK, they're Cool Original here.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Not the UK, they're Cool Original here.

You are also the only country in the world that doesn't call Axe "Axe" so I just assume you call everything by a different name.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

stratdax posted:

breh

Edit: This thread should have a rule that every post must have a pic, like the pictures thread in YLLS or D&D.

Never thought I'd see my home town in this thread but I guess it happens. That's essentially the biggest tourist traps in town. It basically just three big rocks in a valley.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

I Am Crake posted:

You are also the only country in the world that doesn't call Axe "Axe" so I just assume you call everything by a different name.

Brits have pretty ridiculous names for a lot of things, but not calling Axe 'Axe' makes sense.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

the jizz taxi posted:

Brits have pretty ridiculous names for a lot of things, but not calling Axe 'Axe' makes sense.
I'm not sure how 'Lynx' makes any more sense.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

the jizz taxi posted:

But they call it lynx which just makes me think of this:
http://youtu.be/AfkY6RJ1E5o

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Just for clarification, incase America gets another one wrong, it's pronounced prick not praick.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

I Am Crake posted:

Pretty much every decision ever made in the UK, be it in politics, marketing, whatever, is designed to mildly inconvenience foreigners. :britain:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

I Am Crake posted:

But they call it lynx which just makes me think of this:
http://youtu.be/AfkY6RJ1E5o

It's called lynx in nz Australia and south east Asia.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RedTeam posted:

Pretty much every decision ever made in the UK, be it in politics, marketing, whatever, is designed to mildly inconvenience foreigners. :britain:

You know stuff like "let's sail over the Atlantic ocean and commit continent-wide genocide and maybe wipe out a few species of animals as well" is not really a mild inconvenience.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

You know stuff like "let's sail over the Atlantic ocean and commit continent-wide genocide and maybe wipe out a few species of animals as well" is not really a mild inconvenience.
Well, Brits love understatement.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!

Jerry Cotton posted:

That may get upgraded from 'mild inconvenience' to a 'spot of bother'.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

RedTeam posted:

That may get upgraded from 'mild inconvenience' to a 'spot of bother'.

Still less irritating than their insistence on driving on the wrong side of the road. :argh:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

prefect posted:

Still less irritating than their insistence on driving on the wrong side of the road. :argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAWnpmL_w4c

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem

Jerry Cotton posted:

Can't let Spain have all the fun.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Wax Dynasty posted:

Can't let Spain have all the fun.

No-one expects the British Inquisition.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Let me put a few litres of petrol in my MPG rated car. Maybe pick up a 500ml Coke and pint of milk. Also something about weighing myself in stones :unsmigghh:

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

You know stuff like "let's sail over the world and commit world-wide genocide and maybe wipe out a few species of animals as well" is not really a mild inconvenience.

The white/ lighter colour shows the countries Britain hasn't had a war with, at some point.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

The white/ lighter colour shows the countries Britain hasn't had a war with, at some point.

Chile has never had any sort of military conflict with England. I don't know where you got this map. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Non Serviam posted:

Chile has never had any sort of military conflict with England. I don't know where you got this map. :/

It's probably traveled badly through at least one british digestive tract.

• Locked thread