Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notgothic
May 24, 2003

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

DeusExMachinima posted:

Whatever it takes to get more out of him. :allears:

Agreed, the man can put on a hell of a show. And still looks better in leather pants than I do, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable
Haujobb for Infest 2014 - :woop:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Internship in Germany this summer: confirmed.

Project Pitchfork playing in a loving castle (and possible visit to WGT) :getin:

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Apr 11, 2014

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

They were ace when I saw them last. Pretty excited for this now!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

This line-up is looking great, also I was totally right in my prediction about Ambassador21 playing, this is the most excited I have been about infest in years!

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
I'm hoping there's some serious old-school EBM to come.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

The modification to Psyclon Nine's website in response to Nero's continued fuckery/drug use is a combination of sad (addiction is lovely, people who sponsored their kickstarter got screwed) and brilliant.

The Cleaner
Jul 18, 2008

I WILL DEVOUR YOUR BALLS!
:quagmire:

13Pandora13 posted:

The modification to Psyclon Nine's website in response to Nero's continued fuckery/drug use is a combination of sad (addiction is lovely, people who sponsored their kickstarter got screwed) and brilliant.

Talk about sending a message. OUCH.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
"We cut to the chase"

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
In case you're not following the latest Nachtmahr drama, Tommy Boy commissioned this:

And so somebody made this song, which rules.

das boobermensch

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Pope Guilty posted:

In case you're not following the latest Nachtmahr drama, Tommy Boy commissioned this:

I'm surprised Tommy lets women with scoliosis in his army at all, let alone man the machine guns.

e: that show was two years ago :psyduck:

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

boo_radley posted:

I'm surprised Tommy lets women with scoliosis in his army at all, let alone man the machine guns.

e: that show was two years ago :psyduck:

It is super weird that two years later he is releasing cartoons of me being murdered, right?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Pope Guilty posted:

das boobermensch

He's the gift that keeps on giving, except all the gifts are turds. Isn't his latest thing that he joined MIA (misunderstood industrial artists) with the guy from Faderhead, VAC and psyclon 9? Which is funny because it seems to me that for most of them (all?) their problems are all that people understand them fine and that's why they are disliked. EDIT: no it's a fake news thing that I didn't bother reading properly nevermind.

Puntification fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Apr 16, 2014

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!
The Faderhead guys aren't big Nachtmahr fans, last I heard.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

boo_radley posted:

I'm surprised Tommy lets women with scoliosis in his army at all,
Yeah, the latest 40k sculpts have really gone downhill.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Twiin posted:

It is super weird that two years later he is releasing cartoons of me being murdered, right?

Very much so! Not just "releasing", but apparently commissioning -- he paid somebody to make that. And like I said to PG, how do you get "i don't need to own my choices" in an industrial song and have it be relevant , goddamn

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

Pope Guilty posted:

das boobermensch

I still listen to Nachtmahr sometimes, even if the new album is forgettable outside of like two songs, and I just saw and enjoyed the hell out of them live last month, but this song owns really hard and perfectly encapsulates how loving goofy and stupid Tom Rainer is.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Pope Guilty posted:

So, wait... even in his own fantasy version of this, his side is gunning down unarmed protestors?

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

I really wonder what the artists are thinking when he gives them these commissions. Probably some kid just out of a degree and working at Starbucks.

:geno:"What do you want today, Mr. Rai--Commander Nachtmahr?"
:jihad:"Okay okay, the B-52s need to be dropping iron crosses... NO NO THAT'S A SWAZTIKA."

DeusExMachinima fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Apr 16, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
For some reason I was disappointed those are American rifles in the pic. I think he'd use Austrian Steyr AUG guns since he's a self-declared Austrian nationalist or whatever.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Pope Guilty posted:

:laffo: Can this be done for every piece of poo poo in the genre in the hopes that they all go away?

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Also Resistanz this weekend in Sheffield. Any of you nerds going?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Babby Sathanas posted:

Also Resistanz this weekend in Sheffield. Any of you nerds going?

Yes. But I'm going to drink less than last year. Got so drunk on the Saturday night that I wasn't capable of getting back to the venue on Sunday until just before Neuroticfish came on stage.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Yes. But I'm going to drink less than last year. Got so drunk on the Saturday night that I wasn't capable of getting back to the venue on Sunday until just before Neuroticfish came on stage.

Well if you see someone tomorrow with green hair and a "Caustic, what a dildo" shirt tomorrow it's probably me.

spider_ross.avi
Jan 15, 2008

nnGUH

Hello new desktop

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Babby Sathanas posted:

Well if you see someone tomorrow with green hair and a "Caustic, what a dildo" shirt tomorrow it's probably me.

Where do you even get a shirt like that.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

boo_radley posted:

Where do you even get a shirt like that.

Pretty close to all of Caustic's shirts are like that. Right now he's offering this for pre-order:

You're not on Facebook, right? Matt Fanale's a smart businessman who's usually got a new limited-run shirt around the corner, Venture Brothers Shirt Club style, in addition to whatever he's got on the Caustic store at the moment.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

Yeah pretty much. It's this one I have (the resistanz version obviously) it's a tradition to wear it now, there's usually a few other people with them. Very limited edition.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

TOO MANY PEOPLE AT RESISTANZ. DANGER OCTOPUS IS INVISIBLE. On the other hand, modulate are about to come on and I'm going to freak the gently caress out (and then last ever straftanz show omg).

It's been so loving long since I went to any industrial-like thing, I feel at-home in a weird way.. I know some of you can totally empathise. :v:

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Babby Sathanas posted:

TOO MANY PEOPLE AT RESISTANZ. DANGER OCTOPUS IS INVISIBLE. On the other hand, modulate are about to come on and I'm going to freak the gently caress out (and then last ever straftanz show omg).

It's been so loving long since I went to any industrial-like thing, I feel at-home in a weird way.. I know some of you can totally empathise. :v:

I went from "oh god this scene is embarrassing" to "woo gonna dance all night with likeminded weirdos" in the space of one pint. Also will bump into you later I'm sure...

Although I kinda get what I Die: You Die said in their 2014 wishlist, about wanting the scene to grow up a bit. The whole spooky-and-evil schtick is overplayed.

Super excited for Iszoloscope even if he's playing at 3pm when the last time I saw him play a set it started around 3am...

Edit: holy crap - Ashbury Heights at Infest! Awesome!

Danger - Octopus! fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 18, 2014

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

re: your edit, now I'm loving jealous.

I'm planning a trip to Europe around seeing Ashbury Heights I believe. Ideally I'd get Project Pitchfork in too at the same time. Practically the last two bands on my bucketlist.

edit: gently caress, Pitchfork is playing Infest too ... I may just have to figure out how to get my rear end back to the UK again for the second time in less than a year. Fulfilled a childhood dream and saw Ned's Atomic Dustbin in London in November :D

teethgrinder fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Apr 18, 2014

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

teethgrinder posted:

edit: gently caress, Pitchfork is playing Infest too ... I may just have to figure out how to get my rear end back to the UK again for the second time in less than a year. Fulfilled a childhood dream and saw Ned's Atomic Dustbin in London in November :D

You should come! Might not be as popular as it was but is good fun! Also PP are ace live from what I remember.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I absolutely would love to but I've been slumming it for a couple years now at a start-up that has yet to turn a profit, and am in the midst of planning a wedding for early 2015. I'll probably buy a ticket anyway and wait and see. (1 ticket because this isn't my fiance's scene at all haha.)

In other news, something has popped up for Kinetik refugees:

https://www.facebook.com/events/809253289088390/

With God Module, Die Sektor, Mordacious, Caustic, iVardensphere, Glass Apple Bonzai, Antigen Shift, Suicide Commando & Apriorism announced so far.

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

teethgrinder posted:

re: your edit, now I'm loving jealous.

I'm planning a trip to Europe around seeing Ashbury Heights I believe. Ideally I'd get Project Pitchfork in too at the same time. Practically the last two bands on my bucketlist.

I would totally share a hotel room with you bro! Lord knows I don't know anyone else that's going. ALSO DO MODULATE GET BETTER EVERY TIME OR WHAT. I keep writing these messages on the toilet lmao urgoon.
More vodka!

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

GOODBYE STRAFTANZ!!

I pretty much took Tanz Kaput... literally so I'm effing dying. On the other hand, straftanz threw tshirts into the crowd and I got one, so Octopus, for the rest of tonight you're looking for a green haired goon with a straftanz tshirt on!

[edit]

Btw the straftanz guy was wearing a Gegen Nachtmahr shirt. I fukken agree. Where can I get one?

[edit]

I FOUND DANGER OCTOPUS
He isn't an Octopus.

Babby Sathanas fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Apr 18, 2014

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I'm looking for some redemption (my eyes grow tired) here, but does nobody else hear lyrically parallels between A Grown Man and Carnival, or Black Feathers and Instead of an Angle by Seabound and Project Pitchfork respectively?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Yeah, so This Morn Omina's set at Resistanz was basically incredible. Sooooo good. Really amazing atmosphere, getting some of the crowd onstage at the end... and a great sound.

Edit: also I drunkenly hit the Faderhead guy with a door quite hard. Oops.

Danger - Octopus! fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 21, 2014

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

I don't even know anymore, Mr. LaPlegua. :catstare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nck4FkKeJ0E NSFW

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

DeusExMachinima posted:

I don't even know anymore, Mr. LaPlegua. :catstare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nck4FkKeJ0E NSFW

it's like their "Jesus built my hotrod" phase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DeusExMachinima posted:

I don't even know anymore, Mr. LaPlegua. :catstare:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7hQN4Amaeg