Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
The Seasonic SS-760XP2 power supply is on sale for $99 at Newegg today and tomorrow, after using promo code EXLEMC2254 and the $20 mail-in rebate. It's fully modular, has a fanless/silent mode, and is 80 Plus Platinum rated.

According to this review, it is "basically a perfect power supply".

atomicthumbs fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Apr 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
So, in the previous thread I posted this build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3arT8

That was vetted, approved and all that. But I have had a significant budget upgrade. I've gone from approx 1000 bucks to about 1600. In the previous thread I had asked for a build that could comfortably run civ5. At this point I might broaden my scope a bit with more higher end games and possibly photo editing. Could I just do with picking a nicer GPU and a larger SSD or do I need to redo the entire build? Do I even need to spend that money? Thanks for your input.

Howard Phillips
May 4, 2008

His smile; it shines in the darkest of depths. There is hope yet.
Gaming keyboards worth the price tag?

I like tactile feedback as much as the next guy but $120.00 for a keyboard seems a little excessive when I could spend the extra money on going from a GTX 760 to a 770.

The Corsair Vengeance K70 has some pretty awesome red backlighting but other than that wtf do I need it for?

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Elliptical Dick posted:

That was vetted, approved and all that. But I have had a significant budget upgrade. I've gone from approx 1000 bucks to about 1600. In the previous thread I had asked for a build that could comfortably run civ5. At this point I might broaden my scope a bit with more higher end games and possibly photo editing. Could I just do with picking a nicer GPU and a larger SSD or do I need to redo the entire build? Do I even need to spend that money? Thanks for your input.

Go for the 250gb SSD and if you still have money to spend (don't know your monitor situation) get a nice monitor if you're gonna be photo editing.

Nephilm
Jun 11, 2009

by Lowtax

Howard Phillips posted:

I like tactile feedback as much as the next guy but $120.00 for a keyboard seems a little excessive when I could spend the extra money on going from a GTX 760 to a 770.

The Corsair Vengeance K70 has some pretty awesome red backlighting but other than that wtf do I need it for?

You can get a CM Storm QuickFire Rapid (Blue/Brown/Red switches) for $80. They're considered very good quality. Also, it's not so much about gaming keyboards (unless you're one of those hardcore MMORPG player that NEED 20 dedicated macro buttons) but mechanical ones. Features like backlight are nice if that's the kind of thing you're looking for, but the main appeal on expensive keyboards is the mechanical switches, a good degree of NKR, and overall construction quality.

If you want to know more you can check out the keyboard megathread.

Also, the monitor(s), sound setup, mouse and keyboard are the parts of your computer you interact the most with (and will generally outlive any internal component), so it makes sense to spend more on them for maximum comfort and enjoyment even if it comes at the expense of a few extra fps on the latest games.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

earlier posted:

OS chat

Two important things to note about Windows 8.1.

1) The Student Discount edition talks a big game about being an upgrade for Windows 7 and people on XP or Vista need to buy 8 and blah blah blah, but it's a full version because that's the only kind of Windows 8.1 Microsoft sells. It says on the package and in the specs. Either Microsoft is bad at copy or they did it on purpose. Either way, if you qualify and you want a Windows license you probably won't get cheaper legally.

2) Windows 7 USB/DVD Tool isn't in any way guaranteed to work and is outdated. I personally have never gotten a bootable drive out of it. Rufus, on the other hand, is pretty straightforward and works on a hell of a lot more than just Windows images, to the extent it displaces stuff like UNetBootIn and Linux Live CD Creator, so there isn't much reason to use anything else if you're on Windows.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

ShaneB posted:

Looks like I won't recommend that motherboard again. Although I know that it's an isolated incident... it doesn't make me happy.

If you take out any board somebody in this thread has gotten DOA, you won't have a parts list. It sucks but DOAs happen to every brand/model.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Howard Phillips posted:

"Gaming" keyboards are kind of a misnomer, as there's lots of different keyboard features that you may or may not want to pay for, that typically end up bundled into high-end models.

- Mechanical switches, which typically feel better to type on than rubber dome keyboards.
- Backlit keys
- N-key rollover, which is a fancy way of saying you can press lots of keys on the keyboard at once
- Additional keys like media controls
- Built in Macro capabilities

It's really up to the individual. Typically though a good keyboard with mechanical switches will last longer than a rubber dome keyboard.

Howard Phillips
May 4, 2008

His smile; it shines in the darkest of depths. There is hope yet.
Copy all. Will stick to a mechanical keyboard. That red backlighting is really sexy.

CFox
Nov 9, 2005
I'm going to go against the grain here and recommend you not go for a mechanical keyboard if you're mainly using it for gaming. The whole better to type on thing doesn't really come into play much when you're mainly using WASD. There's also the increased cost to consider and most of all the noise. If you live with someone it will drive them crazy, at least from my experience. If you've never used a mechanical see if you can test one out beforehand and see what you think at least.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Great work on the OP, Shane. Just one nitpick:

quote:

Hard Drive
WD Blue (OS, programs) Red (Media Storage) or Hitachi

People really like adding WD Black drives to their proposed builds, thinking they need really fast 7200 RPM drives. You don't need these. They are more expensive, louder, consume more power and are generally not necessary. You have a SSD for your OS and apps and games. Your MP3s, digital images, and MKVs can all load just fine from a slightly lesser drive than a WD Black.

The actual link only points to 1 TB 7200 RPM drives, so it excludes the Reds. I suggest you leave that link there for people who can't afford an SSD so they can find system+data drives, and then add this link for people who want an SSD to use for just their data. All I did was change the RPM constraints to 5X00 and gave it a 1 TB - 6 TB range.

Also, maybe add some :siren: or something next to the part where you list what people should tell the thread when they ask for recommendations, just because when I read the last thread it seemed like a lot of people didn't post their resolution and such. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF DEAD BABY JESUS might not be enough of an attention-grabber.

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

Elliptical Dick posted:

If you don't have an IPS monitor it would be a good time to do that. If you do that and go 1440p you'll need a more powerful GPU as well. That will probably take you real close to your $1600 budget.

If you have a 1080p monitor that you like now, there isn't a whole lot to realistically improve. Maybe bump up the SSD, but otherwise you should have more than enough power.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

dreesemonkey posted:

If you don't have an IPS monitor it would be a good time to do that. If you do that and go 1440p you'll need a more powerful GPU as well. That will probably take you real close to your $1600 budget.

If you have a 1080p monitor that you like now, there isn't a whole lot to realistically improve. Maybe bump up the SSD, but otherwise you should have more than enough power.

My monitor is 1080p but not IPS. It's not ideal but I haven't had reason to upgrade it yet. Perhaps now would be the time. I'm assuming I should stay away from 1440p under a certain screen size?

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

Crackbone posted:

Typically though a good keyboard with mechanical switches will last longer than a rubber dome keyboard.

See also: Model M

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Just avoid non-gaming Logitech keyboards because they are a poo poo-rear end company that uses matrices that won't recognize W+Shift+Space

deimos
Nov 30, 2006

Forget it man this bat is whack, it's got poobrain!

atomicthumbs posted:

The Seasonic SS-760XP2 power supply is on sale for $99 at Newegg today and tomorrow, after using promo code EXLEMC2254 and the $20 mail-in rebate. It's fully modular, has a fanless/silent mode, and is 80 Plus Platinum rated.

According to this review, it is "basically a perfect power supply".

:argh: the cuntbags made it so that you can't use codes if you weren't subscribed to their newsletter when it went out, sneaky bastards.

e: quick, someone screenshot their email so I can maybe convince amazon to price match!

deimos fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Apr 9, 2014

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

Elliptical Dick posted:

My monitor is 1080p but not IPS. It's not ideal but I haven't had reason to upgrade it yet. Perhaps now would be the time. I'm assuming I should stay away from 1440p under a certain screen size?

It's really up to you. Would you rather have $600 or a nice big screen and a crazy GPU that you might not even use?

If you're happy with your monitor size and resolution, a decent compromise would maybe just buy a nicer 1080p/1200p monitor and maybe bump up to a 770/280 level card if you wanted to max stuff out.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Elliptical Dick posted:

Video card is an easy one for games. You can probably spend half of your new budget on this without wasting money. 770 or 280x, etc

The rest is more up to you. Do you want to overclock? This will have a bearing on video editing, but so would hyperthreading. Overclocking say a 4670k would require a z87 motherboard, or you could go i7-4770 non-k* for hyperthreading. An overclocked 4670k would be better for some games over an i7-4770 non k. At the very least you could up it to a 4670 non k if the price difference isn't much.

Perhaps with your new video card choice you can justify a cheap 1440p, like a qnix.

*or xeon 1230/1240 v3 variant, although jury is still out on cheaper motherboards

Edit: I'd like to add what I'd personally do even though I wasn't going to originally because its pretty much at odds with the first build, but maybe it would interest you.

- Double the motherboard budget for a z87 w/ wireless, SLI, good power management (~+$80 or maybe a little more) (Dropping wireless adapter -$36)
- $60-$70 cooler depending on what fits in that case
- Price match Microcenter on the 4570 to get a 4670k for the same price (ie. staples.com)
- Up it to 650W or so, like a Capstone, or whatever is on sale and good. Probably +$15
- Replace video card with 2x GTX 760's :c00l: +$300

This should come out to around $420-$440 more depending on motherboard. Now, however, you will have some serious GPU power that will on a lot of games will not utilize fully at 1080p (at least, definitely not fps-wise). I'd pocket the rest to pick up a 1440p qnix or equivalent as soon as possible. I'd overclock everything fully (and I would delid)

:siren: This is just what I'd do personally if I wanted matx based on the original build :siren:. As I said in the original post, simply going 770/280x will be more than enough for a lot of people. This is simply the most cost effective manner I can imagine to using the new budget, while keeping as much the same format as possible. What I posted first is probably more applicable.

Ignoarints fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Apr 9, 2014

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast

Ignoarints posted:

Video card is an easy one for games. You can probably spend half of your new budget on this without wasting money. 770 or 280x, etc

The rest is more up to you. Do you want to overclock? This will have a bearing on video editing, but so would hyperthreading. Overclocking say a 4670k would require a z87 motherboard

I'd agree with this, basically all there is to say. Instead of going i7 I'd spend money on other things to make the setup nicer.

Ocular
Sep 20, 2005

I am currently saving up for BRATZ Forever diamonds set
After saving a bit of cash thanks to the thread, I've decided to put it towards a GTX 770 instead.

Forgive my ignorance once again, but is there any 770 card that stands out as a generally good choice or can you more or less not go wrong as long as you pick a reputable manufacturer? I know I likely won't need the 4gb models, so I guess is there anything I should be avoiding or gravitating towards when it comes to the 770? I just am essentially finished this build and am about to commit to it, and the last thing I want to do is make some stupid mistake. Thanks again!

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

Ocular posted:

After saving a bit of cash thanks to the thread, I've decided to put it towards a GTX 770 instead.

Forgive my ignorance once again, but is there any 770 card that stands out as a generally good choice or can you more or less not go wrong as long as you pick a reputable manufacturer? I know I likely won't need the 4gb models, so I guess is there anything I should be avoiding or gravitating towards when it comes to the 770? I just am essentially finished this build and am about to commit to it, and the last thing I want to do is make some stupid mistake. Thanks again!

I believe the thread wisdom is mostly to avoid nvidia branded GTX cards. EVGA is very popular for whatever reason, I'm sure there are many others that are more than adequate.

Ocular
Sep 20, 2005

I am currently saving up for BRATZ Forever diamonds set

dreesemonkey posted:

I believe the thread wisdom is mostly to avoid nvidia branded GTX cards. EVGA is very popular for whatever reason, I'm sure there are many others that are more than adequate.

Awesome, thank you.

edit:

Anything wrong with this Zotac card? http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=43_1200_557_559&item_id=061298

I just noticed it's on sale and $20 cheaper than the Asus card I was going to pick up, also it seems the Zotac card has a higher default clock speed. I don't know, though, never used Zotac products before. Here's the Asus I was originally going to pick up, it seems to have generally favourable reviews:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=43_1200_557_559&item_id=061098

Ocular fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Apr 9, 2014

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Any recommendations on a travel (LAN party) computer case that is easy to transport around? What are the downsides to this type of case?

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Etrips posted:

Any recommendations on a travel (LAN party) computer case that is easy to transport around? What are the downsides to this type of case?

The Lian Li PC-TU200B would probably meet that requirement. It even has a carry handle. It's somewhat expensive, and due to the placement of the power supply, you'll need to use a low-profile CPU cooler.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

+

+

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Don't think it's available just yet, but no doubt it'll be of interest simply because of the status of the Noctua NH-D14 as the long standing king of air coolers: Noctua NH-D15.

Notably, there's a notch cut for EXTREME RAM sticks.

HalloKitty fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Apr 9, 2014

Soldier o Fortune
Jul 22, 2004

Hey all,

About to pull the trigger on my first build. Trying to keep under $2000 for budget, primary use is gaming and 3D rendering. Taken lots of advice from this thread and I feel comfortable with what I am getting for the price. Let me know if you see anything really awful here or have any final recommendations.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4771 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($299.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($33.24 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus B85M-E/CSM Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($84.98 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($139.99 @ Best Buy)
Storage: Western Digital Red 3TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($127.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card ($309.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($99.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($85.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($34.98 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: BenQ GW2750HM 27.0" Monitor ($179.99 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Anker AK-98ANDS2368-BA Wired Laser Mouse ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1827.08
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-09 13:35 EDT-0400)

Thanks very much!

novak
Aug 8, 2006

Turnin' on the screw

Ignoarints posted:

There are still a few questions, however a xeon 1230 or 1240 v3 (etc) is just an i7 haswell with a few extras like ECC support, but no igpu. And it's cheaper. If you aren't going to overclock but need (or want..) hyperthreading it might be a better choice. A lot of motherboards support it, like that one. I actually haven't come across one that doesn't but I don't really look out for it either.

But my concern would be more of does a person really need hyperthreading or not.

It also uses (probably trivial) 5% less wattage, I'm guessing that accounts for the igpu

Yeah from what I've been reading a 1230v3 might not actually be that bad of a choice for a home PC, since it is actually just a 4770 without the IGPU. No need for hyper-threading, I just figured it'd be a better option since the rig wont necessarily be overclocked and going with the Xenon would make for a cheaper motherboard/CPU combo.

Anyway, here's an alternate build w/ a 4670K.

Thoughts? The Fractal R4 case will be ordered locally.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Soldier o Fortune posted:

Hey all,

About to pull the trigger on my first build. Trying to keep under $2000 for budget, primary use is gaming and 3D rendering. Taken lots of advice from this thread and I feel comfortable with what I am getting for the price. Let me know if you see anything really awful here or have any final recommendations.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-4771 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($299.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($33.24 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus B85M-E/CSM Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($84.98 @ OutletPC)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($139.99 @ Best Buy)
Storage: Western Digital Red 3TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($127.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card ($309.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($99.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($85.99 @ Amazon)
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($34.98 @ Amazon)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: BenQ GW2750HM 27.0" Monitor ($179.99 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Anker AK-98ANDS2368-BA Wired Laser Mouse ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1827.08
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-04-09 13:35 EDT-0400)

Thanks very much!

Do you know if the 3D rendering software you want to use utilizes hyperthreading (like actually uses it) and/or fills 16GB of RAM?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Is my i3 2100 so long in the tooth that I should upgrade to haswell, or just buy a new gpu? I game a bit at 1080p. I have a gtx 460 at the moment, I can afford to upgrade one or the other right now, probably both down the line.

Google Butt fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Apr 9, 2014

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Google Butt posted:

Is my i3 2100 so long in the tooth that I should upgrade to haswell, or just buy a new gpu? I game a bit at 1080p.

At the end of the day, you will get much more performance from simply upgrading your GPU, trust me.

In terms of looking for a new CPU, I'd wait until Skylake hits in about ~2 years IMO, but if you find that your performance still isn't where you want it to be then getting a 4570 couldn't hurt either.

Hace fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Apr 9, 2014

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Hace posted:

At the end of the day, you will get much more performance from simply upgrading your GPU, trust me.

I trust you, I imagine it will make Everquest Landmark Next playable at least, even though it's cpu heavy. I plan on upgrading everything this year, I just can't do it all at once. I'll pick up a 760 though, thanks.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Google Butt posted:

I trust you, I imagine it will make Everquest Landmark Next playable at least, even though it's cpu heavy. I plan on upgrading everything this year, I just can't do it all at once. I'll pick up a 760 though, thanks.

At most, you could probably get by with just finding an ivy or sandy i5 instead of tossing a 1155 board just for Haswell.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

HalloKitty posted:

Don't think it's available just yet, but no doubt it'll be of interest simply because of the status of the Noctua NH-D14 as the long standing king of air coolers: Noctua NH-D15.

Notably, there's a notch cut for EXTREME RAM sticks.

That is a sexy beast. Of course, all the Youtube comments are complaining about Noctua's color scheme.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

HalloKitty posted:

At most, you could probably get by with just finding an ivy or sandy i5 instead of tossing a 1155 board just for Haswell.

Yeah I was thinking about that. Kind of surprised that the i5-3570k and the i5-4570k are pretty much the same price, but I suppose the perfomance increase isn't worth the $70~ it would cost to buy a new mobo.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Is there a certain make and model of PSU that works particularly well with an ASUS Maximus Hero VI for around $100?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Black Dynamite posted:

Is there a certain make and model of PSU that works particularly well with an ASUS Maximus Hero VI for around $100?

What else is going in there? The Seasonic G550 is my go-to for PSUs <$100, but without knowing the other components, that's just a shot in the dark.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151119

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

novak posted:

Yeah from what I've been reading a 1230v3 might not actually be that bad of a choice for a home PC, since it is actually just a 4770 without the IGPU. No need for hyper-threading, I just figured it'd be a better option since the rig wont necessarily be overclocked and going with the Xenon would make for a cheaper motherboard/CPU combo.

Anyway, here's an alternate build w/ a 4670K.

Thoughts? The Fractal R4 case will be ordered locally.

If you don't actually need hyperthreading, that will kick the other build's rear end when you overclock. But nobody likes Crucial SSD's for the most part. The m500 is specifically mentioned as avoid in the SSD thread. Samsung 840 evo is standard go-to good, but there are others if there is availability issues. If you don't overclock (which is what the other build suggested) non-k and a different chipset can save you money.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Black Dynamite posted:

If you want what is nearly the best PSU available in the US market, you should pay attention to this:

atomicthumbs posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

KillHour posted:

What else is going in there? The Seasonic G550 is my go-to for PSUs <$100, but without knowing the other components, that's just a shot in the dark.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151119

I have an Intel 530 240Gb SSD, an old NVIDIA GTX 650, 8gb 1600 RAM, and an i7 4770k.

I plan on getting a new video card when Nvidia's 800 series cards are out.

I was thinking maybe this, but read a review that said it didn't work well on some guy's ASUS.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=4668506&sku=C13-2510

Taco Duck fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Apr 9, 2014

• Locked thread