Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That's a pretty great Robotnik in panel 10 right there.

The penultimate panel also look like onic is trying to shake hands instead of rescuing Amy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Wasabi the J posted:

Sonic is pretty gritty here already; wasn't he all "Don't say mean things" at the beginning of this strip, which would be post this event?

I'll update IMDb.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Whats that yellow haze that appears in all panels

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Pretty sure it's supposed to be sunshine.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's what makes the place so spactagular.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The art in this section is surprisingly better than what it usually looks like

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Wasabi the J posted:

Sonic is pretty gritty here already; wasn't he all "Don't say mean things" at the beginning of this strip, which would be post this event?

This is pre-having sex with his girlfriend so he won't be so mad.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Here's the new censored page, btw.

It really shows how much LB's art has changed.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

What's the point of these, is 'rear end' even really a slur?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

The younger generation needs their education.

I can't wait to see how the violence will be censored.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
I love how he censors the word 'trolls' as 'kids'.

Shouldn't the title then be "Tails gets kid?"

Edit: I'm an idiot who should have re-read the old comics before mouthing off :sigh:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Phlegmish posted:

IDK, but it makes me wish I could have the forums word filter while logged in; I liked the way it looked when I lurked before having an account.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Hey, TGT is back! :toot:

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

The origin story of Sonic Boom's noodle limbs.

Obligatory:

The only reason Sonic's blue arms stood out to me was because they're usually a mistake people make when drawing him for the first time. Also, Amy doesn't have pink arms.
:goonsay:

E: Also, I've been trying to cross my eyes on the second-to-last panel to see if there's a hidden 3D trollface.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Oh thank god this poo poo is finally being updated again. I can't even remember how many side stories are running right now but I hope this gets all zany again soon.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
:siren:New page:siren:

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

"And i could tell just from the tightness of his grasp, and the torn look in his eyes [FULL STOP] That i would probably never see the light of day again."

I don't know why that bugs me so much but it does.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I know Amy can't die on this flashback but I'm half-expecting for the next page to pull a 'Prince of Persia' and her going 'wait a minute, that wasn't how happened'. :v:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

YellerBill posted:

"And i could tell just from the tightness of his grasp, and the torn look in his eyes [FULL STOP] That i would probably never see the light of day again."

I don't know why that bugs me so much but it does.

If crimes against grammar bother you rather than make you snort milk out your nose, this may not be the comic for you.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

New censored page. How much longer till the violence?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

The MSJ posted:

New censored page. How much longer till the violence?

Hooooly poo poo, somehow these are actually just as hlarious as the original. "Frisky with that doofus fox."

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Vargo posted:

Hooooly poo poo, somehow these are actually just as hlarious as the original. "Frisky with that doofus fox."

"Doofus" is an inherently funny word.

By the way, I'm getting a database error when trying to access tailsgetstrolled.com.
edit: Seems to be working now.
edit 2: The site still need updating, but I'm glad the latest page on the site is the one with this:

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Apr 13, 2014

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I can't help but see that seventh panel as Sonic forcing Amy to punch his crotch.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
It looks like he's ripping her arm off.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

The MSJ posted:

"Doofus" is an inherently funny word.

By the way, I'm getting a database error when trying to access tailsgetstrolled.com.
edit: Seems to be working now.
edit 2: The site still need updating, but I'm glad the latest page on the site is the one with this:

Lowtax has gone on record saying "money money money, I like money"

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Squallege posted:

Lowtax has gone on record saying "money money money, I like money"

Richard "Low(enstein)tax" Kyanka

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

At this point we should be glad Something Awful is still getting referenced at least somewhere on the Internet.

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!

Why is there a red penis dangling in this image of a toddler's game/cartoon/film/whateveritis?

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Perfidia posted:

Why is there a red penis dangling in this image of a toddler's game/cartoon/film/whateveritis?

Cause it's one of his sausage hairs you weirdo

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!
Heh, I've never played any of those games so most of the time I miss out on the wacky in-jokes of the Lazerbot. I guess I should have framed it more politely and not impugned the honoured cartoon readers.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Is actually his tail though :v:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Perfidia posted:

Heh, I've never played any of those games so most of the time I miss out on the wacky in-jokes of the Lazerbot. I guess I should have framed it more politely and not impugned the honoured cartoon readers.

Heh, well, I guess I concede this children's game doesn't have a character with a flaccid penis constantly flapping in the wind, great job figuring that out, guys. Put me in my place. :smuggo:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Calico Heart posted:

Heh, well, I guess I concede this children's game doesn't have a character with a flaccid penis constantly flapping in the wind, great job figuring that out, guys. Put me in my place. :smuggo:

The only reason I didn't know it wasn't a penis is because I'm not some Sonic nerd like you losers.

Am I the coolest poster in the fanfiction by a psychologically troubled author thread yet?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

To be fair, calling it a "sausage hair" doesn't really improve things.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Was it revealed what was up with the suit of armor in the ice chamber?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

Was it revealed what was up with the suit of armor in the ice chamber?

He's a Dragonborn and I think Troll King had some plan with him that maybe involved Words of Death. Can't remember.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Am I missing something or are Wiley E. Coyote and the devil guy still fighting? Because Rob's fight ended and it pretty much went straight to the weed party right after. Was a bit confused there

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Man in the ice was revealed to not be very good at locating fleeing children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think lazerbot writes based pretty much on what he's been watching/reading recently; we've had really obvious shounen action chapters, sleazy HBO-inspired character chapters, 18 rated ultra-violent film chapters and now a unironically sappy romance chapter? I really hope something grossly inappropriate and crude happens soon tbh :geno: