Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShiunTouya
Feb 16, 2012

Use Orgonite Buster here!
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23294809

Genion's Attacks up to stage 5.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23295441

30 mins of quit messages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
I'm so glad I was wrong, the Genion kicks rear end. Everything's gonna be alright. :unsmith:

Edit: Hey, someone just linked me to Wing Zero Custom's attacks, so here you go if you want some angel wings and Midorikawa dosage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYZ59Zb6SaU

Luceid fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Apr 9, 2014

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Hell yeah finally one of the best songs from Destiny is a BGM.

Also I hope to gently caress we can get a Serpent in the shop. And all the FMP mooks. And basically all the mooks. If I used Gavane and his Bojarnon the entire time through Z1 I better be able to do the same poo poo again here.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
I don't suppose anyone knows of plans to do chapter by chapter summaries of Z3.1 like that guy did for OGs2nd and Dark Prison?

KoB
May 1, 2009

EthanSteele posted:

I don't suppose anyone knows of plans to do chapter by chapter summaries of Z3.1 like that guy did for OGs2nd and Dark Prison?

I think the same guy was talking about it in GameFAQs.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Can't wait for completely wrong translated names. Something like Jemiom is going to be there, calling it.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Some of the Element Powers, taken from /m/:

Andy / Hole Digger - Gains the "Dig" command (like Getter 2), all weapons gain "Ignore Barrier" trait
Shrade / Spiritual Symphony - His Team and any adjacent ally Teams gets +5 in all stats
Malloy / Vulnerability - All weapons gain "Armor Down" effect
MIX / Dimension Compensation - Activates HP and EN Regen (S)
Sazanka / Corrosion - At the beginning of player phase, all enemies within 5 spaces gets -2 Will

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

KoB posted:

I think the same guy was talking about it in GameFAQs.

Last thing I saw him say was he wasn't going to do it, but I hope so because even that dude just doing summaries is good enough for me. If not I'm seriously considering trying to throw money at someone to do it.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Eternal Volfogg posted:

Yeah no source that I have found either, but I have a good feeling it will make it in. Here's to hoping.....and watching streams all day to see if i can catch a glimpse of some awesome surprises.

These are cool and all but it really irks me that these are real world photos of a Vita. Vita has a screen shot function! Is Z3 one of those games that disables screen shots?

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

So, apparently the spirit command Invincible got a nerf in this game. It now reduces damage by 1/8 instead of "next attack only does 10 damage".

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

That's not Invincible at all!

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!

AradoBalanga posted:

So, apparently the spirit command Invincible got a nerf in this game. It now reduces damage by 1/8 instead of "next attack only does 10 damage".

Reduces damage by 1/8 or to 1/8? Because a 1/8th damage reduction isn't worth the SP cost where a 7/8ths one is still pretty decent.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

HiKaizer posted:

Reduces damage by 1/8 or to 1/8? Because a 1/8th damage reduction isn't worth the SP cost where a 7/8ths one is still pretty decent.
The poster on /m/ seems to have phrased it as the former, but didn't exactly clarify.

The actual post:

quote:

Oh yeah, Invincible got nerfed.

No more auto 10 damage, now its 1/8th damage.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
To 1/8th is a safe bet, as by 1/8th would be quite literally useless in the new world of precious limited SP.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
Another batch of BGMs incoming:

Gundam Unicorn units' default theme - Mobile Suit

I heard some people saying they didn't like it but I don't see a problem: I like the strings, the bass, the drums...it's all good!

FMP units' default theme - Fight M9!

Don't particularly care for this one but I didn't care way back in W. Hopefully, Southern Wind is in.

Maximum Break theme!

Holy crap, I think this might be the most :rock: theme I've heard in all SRWs and I LOVE IT!

Something I just saw in the /m/ thread: Hathaway Noa and TRAIA have been spotted.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

To be honest Invincible getting hit with the nerf stick is pretty reasonable. It's often been an extremely low-cost nullify-damage thing which you can slap on and leave on until you get hit. 1/8th reduction is still good.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
This is admittedly just going by the trailers and the Kshatriya and Sinanju's animations, but the Unicorn animations are pretty boring compared to all the other Gundam animations. Kind of odd since Unicorn's whole thing was beautiful animation!

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

To be honest Invincible getting hit with the nerf stick is pretty reasonable. It's often been an extremely low-cost nullify-damage thing which you can slap on and leave on until you get hit. 1/8th reduction is still good.

Unless bosses hit ludicrously hard the change will be barely noticeable. For comparison 1/8th of 10,000 is only 1,250. I don't see the nerf really effecting it's usefulness unless some really frail Real like a Scopedog gets Invincible instead of Alert or Sense.

ShiunTouya
Feb 16, 2012

Use Orgonite Buster here!
It's to 1/8 damage.

Trust is now 3000 HP and Soul is now only 2.2 damage.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

Brunom1 posted:

Something I just saw in the /m/ thread: Hathaway Noa and TRAIA have been spotted.

By TRAIA are you talking about the G Gen DS original? Or something I'm just not familiar with?

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Brunom1 posted:

I heard some people saying they didn't like it but I don't see a problem: I like the strings, the bass, the drums...it's all good!

FMP units' default theme - Fight M9!

Don't particularly care for this one but I didn't care way back in W. Hopefully, Southern Wind is in.

Maximum Break theme!

Holy crap, I think this might be the most :rock: theme I've heard in all SRWs and I LOVE IT!

First off: Goddammit Hathaway. Just getting that out of the way now.
If memory serves, in SRWJ they introduced tomorrow and Southern Wind in W when the Tuatha De Danaan was in your group for all of one or two stages. Maybe they throw it in there or around the end of the Second Raid storyline?

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

AradoBalanga posted:

Andy / Hole Digger - Gains the "Dig" command (like Getter 2), all weapons gain "Ignore Barrier" trait
Shrade / Spiritual Symphony - His Team and any adjacent ally Teams gets +5 in all stats
Sazanka / Corrosion - At the beginning of player phase, all enemies within 5 spaces gets -2 Will

Wow, Sazanka all day every day.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Man, what's Maximum Break from?

edit: oh :downs:

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Apr 10, 2014

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
It's an original theme for whenever you do a Maximum Break.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

And to be fair, this is only Invincible's second nerf. The first being the transition from its debut in Alpha 2 to R, where it went from "Unit takes 0 damage during a battle phase" to the normal "next attack does only 10 damage".

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
It was a dumb ability because it allowed you to leverage evasion stats even more. But eh, SRW games and balance.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
I just hope the Soul nerf means more pilots will get Soul or Valor instead of both.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Brunom1 posted:

Those people are terrible because Unicorn's soundtrack is amazing and that song's one of the best from it.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

So, this DLC equip part, the Otodi Fencer(sp?) is pretty crazy.

It gives: 100% Sword Cut activation rate, unit gains the Spiritual Fortitude skill, and evasion decay and placement are nullified.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.
So does anyone know if Maximum Break tracks get overridden by stuff like boss music?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Broken Loose posted:

I just hope the Soul nerf means more pilots will get Soul or Valor instead of both.

I do not get why on earth any pilot is ever given both.

Like, if you have Soul there's no reason to use Valor.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Dr Pepper posted:

I try to avoid it unless I'm fighting someone with ??????? HP, I'm too stingy with my characters' SP.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Dr Pepper posted:

The obvious answer is to let them stack.

But nooooooo...

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Only Valzacard has ever needed Soul and Hot Blood.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.

Dr Pepper posted:

Because a Guren with Accel would be the most terrifying thing in the world.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Since they took away my Dancouga bro fist they better give me some sort of Inazuma Kick combo attack.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
It's shipped! It's coming in the mail! Only (about) two days left! :allears:

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

AradoBalanga posted:

Boys and girls are separated into different Aquarions, right? I want to sit Andy and MIX with Amata and I want to do it now, but I'll probably have to wait until Tengoku hen for that.

Any word on the Element Powers of Mikono and Zessica?

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Downloading Vita version now.

Lol it started with SRW 1. Guess I can spend some time with that while I wait for the main thing to finish downloading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Lostconfused posted:

Downloading Vita version now.

Lol it started with SRW 1. Guess I can spend some time with that while I wait for the main thing to finish downloading.

Is it on the PSN? Do you have a link to the website version?

• Locked thread