Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://www.wikihow.com/Pierce-Your-Own-Penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Homestuck-Fan

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
You'll want to know some of the words: Lusus, Matesprit, God Tier, Troll, Pesterchum, Trollian, Alternia, and more.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

If you hate something about someone there, don't mention it to other fans. You'll end up on being spammed with such messages until you give up. Remember, no one likes their favorite character hated

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Savage Opress – voiced by Clancy Brown
A warrior of the Nightbrother clan on the planet Dathomir, Darth Maul's brother alongside Feral. He is hand picked by Asajj Ventress as part of her scheme to kill Count Dooku for the attempt on her life and is altered by the Nightsisters, becoming more of a berserker on Ventress' call to the point of killing Feral without remorse, Opress manages to become Dooku's new apprentice and learns only a bit in the ways of the Sith before Ventress has him help her fight Dooku due to his actions under him getting unwanted attention from the Jedi. However, in the heat of the moment and provoked by both of them, Opress tries to kill both Dooku and Ventress before escaping the Jedi and instructed by Mother Talzin to find Maul so he can complete his training to defend himself against the numerous enemies he made. Finding Maul a shell of his former self on a junk planet, Opress manages to stir up his brother's grudge with Obi-Won to aid him in his revenge against the Jedi.

darth maul has two brothers named "feral" and "savage opress"

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

tbf that seems like the kind of thing greorge lucas would come up with

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

whew that wasnt so hard

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

one of the star wars games has a character called Darth Andrew

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Extreme Noise Terror
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Extreme Noise Terror (often abbreviated to ENT) are a British crust punk / grindcore band originally formed in Ipswich, England in 1985. The band are widely considered one of the earliest and most influential European grindcore bands,[1][2] and particularly the forefathers of the crustgrind subgenre.[3]

They are terrified of Seth Putnam and his band Anal oval office.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

YOSPOS: They are terrified of Seth Putnam and his band Anal oval office.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

extreme noise terror own, if only because the klf got them to appear at an award ceremony and fire machine gun blanks into the audience

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sweevo posted:

extreme noise terror own, if only because the klf got them to appear at an award ceremony and fire machine gun blanks into the audience
i thought that it was one of the klf guys who did the firing

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

i think you're right.

it used to be on youtube, but i can't find it

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
darth tim

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na%27vi_language

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

close the thread it's over.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_priori_%28languages%29

Wikipedia posted:

An a priori language is any constructed language whose vocabulary is not based on existing languages, unlike a posteriori constructed languages. Examples of a priori languages include Ro, Solresol, Mirad, Klingon, Ithkuil, Na'vi, and High Valyrian. By contrast, a posteriori languages are ones whose vocabulary is based on existing languages, either as a variation of one language (e.g. Latino sine flexione) or as a mixture of various languages.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

RZApublican posted:

YOSPOS: They are terrified of Seth Putnam and his band Anal oval office.

a fair reaction

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Panty Saluter posted:

a fair reaction
seth died though

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

seth died though

he is now more powerful than u could possibly imagine

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

seth died though

all the more reason to be terrified of his band Anal oval office

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Assman

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

The Tube Bar prank calls are a legendary[1] series of prank calls.[2]

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

'possibly apocryphal'

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
COLBERT Treadmill

In 2009, NASA engineered a new treadmill for the International Space Station. It was brought to the ISS by the Space Shuttle Discovery during the STS-128 mission in August 2009. The complex machine is now used eight hours daily by astronauts and cosmonauts aboard the space station in order to maintain their muscle mass and bone density while spending long periods of time in a zero-gravity environment. While engineers at NASA were constructing this treadmill, it was simply called T-2 for more than two years. However, on April 14, 2009, NASA renamed it the "Combined Operational Load-Bearing External Resistance Treadmill", or COLBERT.[146] NASA named the treadmill after Colbert,[147] who took an interest during the Node 3 naming census for the ISS module, Tranquility.

Colbert urged his followers to post the name "Colbert", which upon completion of the census received the most entries totaling 230,539, some 40,000 votes more than the second-place choice, Serenity.[148] The COLBERT is expected to last the life of the ISS and will have seen about 38,000 miles of running when the Space Station is retired in 2020 but was also built with 150,000 mile lifespan if needed till 2028 or longer. Colbert realized he was the recipient of an extremely rare honor when astronaut Suni Williams came on The Colbert Report to announce that NASA had named the treadmill after him. Despite being a backronym, the COLBERT is the only piece of NASA engineered equipment in space that is named after a living human being.[149]

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

wrong thread

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

lol

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

wrong thread

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
its me

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

A pub /pʌb/, formally public house (a house "open to the public", as opposed to a private house), is a drinking establishment fundamental to the culture of Britain,[1][2] Ireland,[3] Australia,[4] Canada, New England, Metro Detroit, South Africa and New Zealand.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

File:Energydometrio.JPG

Three models of Devo Energy Dome. Left: 1996 dome, Center: 2008 FDOS Design dome, Right: 2005 Disguise dome, made from original Club Devo mold.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Cryptic pose

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

File:Tawny-frogmouth.jpg

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="4"><b>Photographed by <a href="//commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Benjamint444" title="User:Benjamint444">Benjamint444</a></b></font>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highest_scoring_NFL_games

they dont say what is the highest scoring game