Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Me IRL : :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I wasn't going to let you die that early either, I had a totally different escape route in mind for you if it got hairier.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

By the way hambeet, I had all these rules in mind in case someone tried to destroy the gourd, and I was so excited when coq announced he was going to destroy it, but I hadn't even considered someone just turning off the amp. Genius.

Well Alf is a no nonsense kinda guy. Why break it when I can flick a switch or turn a dial ?

Actually thats funny because at first I was gonna go for the Gourd then I decided the microphone but thought hang on that takes me closer...what about the amp? I was gonna kick it but I was phone posting so I would have had to write more than I ended up doing so.

In other words what you call genius, I call laziness.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Did those girls die? I was done with them anyway. Quaalude addicts.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
You can go back and check if you'd like.

Ignem
Oct 30, 2011

Mod sass best sass :3

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I want to know how on fire my house is on the scale of 10-10 first.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I'm pretty happy with everyone's performance by the way. There were other great decisions but I can't say which ones just yet.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Have you stopped writing updates? Should I stop F5ing?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Just a question, in old WOD how did you deduce the damage for the Chance Roll?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

XyloJW posted:

I'm pretty happy with everyone's performance by the way. There were other great decisions but I can't say which ones just yet.

Oh I know, stockpiling those crackers is gonna pay off big time.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Can we make it a rule that any time the internet is used in game this has to be posted?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svmYyeRY11o

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

cant wait to charge through this door

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
I think xylo is asleep. I can't wait to break a dudes arm personally. Priorities - when faced with werewolves, beat dudes up.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

bell jar posted:

cant wait to charge through this door

We will charge though

:h:Together:h:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I saw a werewolf eating a chicken stick from dirty harries - and his hair was fully sick mate.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Mills posted:

Have you stopped writing updates? Should I stop F5ing?

I'm sorry I guess I should have let you guys know I was going to bed. I'll be sure to do so in the future so you're not f5ing.

I added all of you to my buddy list so I can tell who is not online and who I should definitely wait on.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

LordPants posted:

Just a question, in old WOD how did you deduce the damage for the Chance Roll?

In oWoD there was no chance roll, assuming by chance roll you mean what happens when penalties reduce the dice pool to 0.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I've got to go do some stuff, Mills, I'll narrate your drive back in a few hours.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Morning guys, man who knew chugging a whole litre of iced coffee would make it hard to get some sleep? I must've been so hyper I was sending out psychic brainwaves, cause I was totally going to have Raj do exactly that and get all in jumpsuit dude's face if he wasn't already talking when I woke up and got to take my next turn.

Edit now that I've done that: these guys don't seem to have thought through their evil plan very well. I wonder if they were trying to just set a bunch of hippies on fire, or just trying to turn a bunch of hippies into werewolves? Cause trying to do both at the same time doesn't seem like a good idea in hindsight.

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Apr 11, 2014

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I forgot she had turned into a wolf.

:angel:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Man, that St. George Bank, I tell you what.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
The wife and I are going out tonight, so I won't be updating for a several hours after 6 pm (that's like 11 am your time).

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Way to ruin my immersion Xylo, JP thinking things through a bit is way more unrealistic than trying to dodge the bullet.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

"knock three times, they'll let you out!"

*literally just rip through the wall*

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

bell jar posted:

"knock three times, they'll let you out!"

*literally just rip through the wall*

gently caress walls, I'm a brick shithouse that just turned into a loving werewolf.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Believe it or not, we haven't even gotten to the crazy part.

Sir Coq of Nandos posted:

gently caress walls, I'm a brick shithouse that just turned into a loving werewolf.

I'm really thrilled you went through the wall, I was really hoping someone would do that.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I mean, turning into giant werewolves is pretty crazy, but I've got about 3 or 4 other "what the loving poo poo" moments in mind for the near future for all of you.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Good.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

beetroy posted:

Alf
Alf runs over to the only wolf free exit, the newly made hole in the wall while shouting to cCartoon, the other geriatric hippies and the students to head that way.
Sheesh.

Also there is no way I'm freaking out. Shed has a dirt floor right? I'll be good for years.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

lmao

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
You've all submitted actions but I'm out right now so resolution will come in a couple of hours. Sorry y'all.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

ugh so thoughtless, doing things that aren't catering to the every whim of intercontinental nerds. :rolldice:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Cartoon posted:

Sheesh.

Also there is no way I'm freaking out. Shed has a dirt floor right? I'll be good for years.

you're not that important.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Xylo I'm ok with Mills getting consistently shot through the game. Nothing major, just grazes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

XyloJW posted:

Believe it or not, we haven't even gotten to the crazy part.

Next time they should use a coconut instead of a pumpkin so we can go coco loco.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Next time they should use a coconut instead of a pumpkin so we can go coco loco.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

hahha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I'm home, and real fuckin' drunk. who wants to be loving werewolves?

that's wasn't intended as rhetorical, that's supposed to be enthusiastic.

• Locked thread