Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Ein posted:

He did a Youtube awards thing in December it seems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

Hahahaha thanks for posting this, lots of great Norm stuff here. lol that they introduce him as "the host of Norm MacDonald Live on Youtube"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Norm owns, just shows up in loving sweat pants, reads off papers, blows off the computer, poo poo talks everyone, gives no fucks. He's so drat great. I can see why he is poison for any type of organized show.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
He's an ay-rab, if that helps!

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
In lieu of a podcast, here's my favorite Norm Macdonald moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_Kh8sdpHY

And if any of you haven't seen "Me Doing Standup" I recommend that as well. Norm is extremely underrated as a comic.

e: Also, if you haven't seen them yet, GSN's High Stakes Poker episodes that Norm commentates are fantastic.

rest his guts fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Feb 8, 2014

Pilot Jim
Aug 23, 2007
So apparently there was a new episode uploaded on January 30th. Kevin Nealon is the guest. How the gently caress did we all miss this? Merry Christmas, everybody.

edit: Nevermind. Its a repeat. They had to take the episode down, then re-uploaded it.

Ein
Feb 27, 2002

Irish Joe posted:

What a goddamn trainwreck. What's the bowtie guy's name? I need to know so I never accidentally look at his stupid ugly face again.

"You guys are two funny females." - dickless rear end in a top hat in a cardigan

He's a Youtube... Channeler, I guess?

I'm absolutely certain I'll spend more time watching Ms. Divine's atrocious sketches than whatever that guy's doing on Youtube.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

Irish Joe posted:

What a goddamn trainwreck. What's the bowtie guy's name? I need to know so I never accidentally look at his stupid ugly face again.

"You guys are two funny females." - dickless rear end in a top hat in a cardigan

That's KassemG. His whole thing is doing "man on the street" interviews.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
VPN said to wait for February for the show to come back. It's the last Monday of the month! Welp... My hope in it ever returning is almost gone.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

We're gaining traction. Keep up the good fight.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

rawdog pozfail posted:

We're gaining traction. Keep up the good fight.

I don't know how much pull Queet Latifah has anymore.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

he's tweeting the oscars

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm not a Twitter expert but judging from that screenshot, did norm himself favorite and/or retweet it? :unsmith:

I can't check right now if that was his real account

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Its this site's administrator twitting to a bunch of nobodies and Queen Latifah.

This is Norm's Twitter:

(I guess Norm favorite'd it)

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Nope I just stole norm's profile pic :mrgw:

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIyn9MUVHi4 etc

Ein
Feb 27, 2002

Thanks for this, I hadn't seen his sports show but it was really funny, well worth a watch.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

Ein posted:

He did a Youtube awards thing in December it seems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

I finally watched this after avoiding it, simply because I didn't want to look at that loving douche in the bow-tie. I made a huge mistake. Norm is such an rear end, I love it. Just his obvious contempt for the whole thing. He's definitely the coolest motherfucker alive. I imagine it must be hard to always be the funniest person in the room x1000.

How Much Art fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Apr 11, 2014

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Remember when the show was definitely coming back in January/February? Good times.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Yeah! And when it was coming out weekly and a lot of fun, and then stopped without fanfare

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
Adam Egret said to stay tuned on twitter though. I'd like to see it return, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I like the part where Norm just starts saying buh.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".
Holy christ, that Norm youtube video is gold. Jeff Ross was the only other funny one in the show.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Civil posted:

Holy christ, that Norm youtube video is gold. Jeff Ross was the only other funny one in the show.

Check out Ross hovering in the background prior to his segment (3:45 onward), it's hilarious. I've watched it three times now, everything Norm says cracks me up. "Harley Mornstein is here..!"

The hitler bit is probably my favorite.

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
I know it's not reliable, but Norm sez this: "Yes, Podcast coming back soon. First 3 guests confirmed. Artie Lange, Ray Romano and Fred Willard. Artie's first. Questions?"

If it happens, Norm and Artie together will be so goddamn cool.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Zoben posted:

I know it's not reliable, but Norm sez this: "Yes, Podcast coming back soon. First 3 guests confirmed. Artie Lange, Ray Romano and Fred Willard. Artie's first. Questions?"

:siren:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Holy poo poo its happening!

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

I really want him to open the next podcast by mentioning that he's putting on weight for a movie role.

EgillSkallagrimsson
May 6, 2007

Zoben posted:

I could listen to those two tell their stand up comic war stories endlessly.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Irish Joe posted:

Holy poo poo its happening!

Please. When I see new posts in this thread, I figure its about even odds between there being a new ep, or Norm being found dead in atlantic city.

Ein
Feb 27, 2002
Funny bit where Norm shows his rarely seen imitation skills. There's been bits and pieces from interviews where comedians and other people talk up his ability to imitate people, but I guess it doesn't fit in with his schtick so it's not something he relies on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czg_mANOZYs&t=769s

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Ein posted:

Funny bit where Norm shows his rarely seen imitation skills. There's been bits and pieces from interviews where comedians and other people talk up his ability to imitate people, but I guess it doesn't fit in with his schtick so it's not something he relies on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czg_mANOZYs&t=769s

He did a fair amount of it at SNL. Larry King actually complimented him on how accurately he portrayed his mannerisms. And who wasn't a fan of Turd Ferguson?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Civil posted:

He did a fair amount of it at SNL. Larry King actually complimented him on how accurately he portrayed his mannerisms. And who wasn't a fan of Turd Ferguson?

It's a funny name.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Zoben posted:

Artie Lange hospitalized for diabetic shock

Cadence
Dec 31, 2007

O__O posted:

Artie Lange hospitalized for 'diabetic shock'

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Well, Artie loves pancakes, and I have it on good authority that he washes them down with chocolate shakes.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

rawdog pozfail posted:

Well, Artie loves pancakes, and I have it on good authority that he washes them down with chocolate shakes.

While I hope Artie gets better, it also seems like a good excuse to delay the show for another 8 months...

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
That does remind me why I'm still waiting for this loving thing!

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Holy poo poo Norm's breast cancer joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk&t=73s

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp
What the hell is this??