Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

KoB posted:

I cant wait :allears:

Who could be the voice of Kazuma and Bless?

I'm thinking Sho Hayami for Bless but it'd have to be someone who can really shout for Kazuma...we need some Nobuyuki Hiyama in OGs but I don't know if I can see his voice coming out of young-Kazuma so, maybe, Tomokazu Seki?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hikarusa
Sep 8, 2011

Policenaut posted:

Can you hear it? Surely, you can hear it!? That far off ROAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

Where's my Great GM God, Banpresto?

It's hopefully going to be piloted by Audrey.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Brunom1 posted:

Who could be the voice of Kazuma and Bless?

Midorikawa.

He'll voice the entire family.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I just want Da Garn in a SRW. Is that so much to ask? Is it?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Tobias Grant posted:

Gun X Sword. Please Banpresto, just let it be in Z3.2 so that it can finally be in a good SRW game.

El Dorado V and Gunleon, but no Gaogaigar. What a world to live in.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

I want W in OG just so we can have a new battleship already.
Considering 2nd OGs ditches the Kurogane around the midpoint of the game, I think we can assume that they are definitely making room for the Valstork.

KoB
May 1, 2009

AradoBalanga posted:

Considering 2nd OGs ditches the Kurogane around the midpoint of the game, I think we can assume that they are definitely making room for the Valstork.

Especially when Z had like a dozen battleships, and Z2s had like 5 or 6. It cant kill them to give us another one.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Tobias Grant posted:

Gun X Sword. Please Banpresto, just let it be in Z3.2 so that it can finally be in a good SRW game.

Please Banpresto, please. I want robots with creepy feet and Van's crazy motherfucking cut-ins in HD. :negative:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Has Escaflowne been in any SRW before? Because was an amazing soundtrack with a pretty good series that went with it.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MonsieurChoc posted:

Has Escaflowne been in any SRW before? Because was an amazing soundtrack with a pretty good series that went with it.

It has been in exactly one SRW game. Compact 3.

It... it didn't go well.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEDdJoITOmc

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

Like ImpAtom said, it didn't go so well. Mostly because the Escaflowne units all had a mech trait called Stealth Cloaks. This made EVERY attack not performed at range 1 ineffective. As in, you had to get into point-blank range in order to do ANY kind of damage to those units.

And then...the music. They tried to replicate the chanting from "Epistle" on the Wonderswan Color's sound chip. It didn't go so well.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Wow, that's terrible. All the more reasons it should be in a good game instead, though.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'll take Escaflowne over Nobunaga at this point, that's for sure.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Silentman0 posted:

El Dorado V and Gunleon, but no Gaogaigar. What a world to live in.

Gaogaigar and Gun x Sword need to be in a game if only for a Hell & Heaven/Inferno y Cielo combined attack.

Bring in Godannar and Legend of Gaiking (Daya's VA might be drat expensive, though...), too, since they haven't had a voiced game, either.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Brunom1 posted:

Gaogaigar and Gun x Sword need to be in a game if only for a Hell & Heaven/Inferno y Cielo combined attack.

Bring in Godannar and Legend of Gaiking (Daya's VA might be drat expensive, though...), too, since they haven't had a voiced game, either.

Gunleon needs to be in that that for a true Alpha & Omega special, or something. I would probably start crying blood at the sight of it.

Caros
May 14, 2008

I can't decide which is better, that all the new animations for Kira's portraits make him look like a downs syndrome baby, or that his already crazy 5 cross map attack has been replaced with a 9 cross burst centred on him.

Seriously, it's like seven swell all over again, except the morale requirement is pitifully easy.

Edit: A burst that doesn't hit friendlies of course. I suppose they had to give him something to make up for the lack of a combination attack.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Yeah, if I didn't dislike Kira he would have probably been a top ace just on that MAP move alone, let alone his pretty great ALL attack.

As it stands he got to be Shinn's backseat buddy instead.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
My copy of Z3 arrived today, but I have to hold off on playing it for now because of finals. :negative:

Also, Patlabor in a good SRW please.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

So I'm playing MX Portable, is there any particular reason why the real Original is awful at dodging?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Aww. Four's ace bonus in Z3 is actually really nice.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

Brunom1 posted:

Hell, man, why don't we just bring in Symphogear at that point, for maximum robotfist.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Couple new Z3 BGMs, people; these were also provided by ImpAtom.

Genion Gai's theme :rock:

Gunbuster's theme :dance:

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Apr 17, 2014

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

vibratingsheep posted:

Hell, man, why don't we just bring in Symphogear at that point, for maximum robotfist.

Hell, they've had Iczer. I would have no problem with Symphogeah.

SethSeries
Sep 10, 2013

I just want GunXSword to be in a good game and have characters pitted against each other so Vaan can job Kira as hard as he did Michael in Saudade

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

That wouldn't actually happen. SRW doesn't tend to play favorites that way and Z Kira is a different character by this point anyway.

Besides, he was already in SRWK with Kira. If they were gonna do it they woulda done it there.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Thanks for spoiling the gently caress out of Gunbuster's appearance in this game with no spoiler tags, everyone.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

Thanks for spoiling the gently caress out of Gunbuster's appearance in this game with no spoiler tags, everyone.

Sorry, man. That was my fault.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Thanks for spoiling the gently caress out of appearance in this game with no spoiler tags, everyone.

It appears in the opening movie before the very title screen, so I thought it was fine...

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Brunom1 posted:

It appears in the opening movie before the very title screen, so I thought it was fine...
Really? I guess I need to watch that again.

Anyway, I'm very disappointed, I was hoping for MORE early Gunbuster content than Alpha 1, not NONE.

edit: vvvv people were using spoiler tags well enough up until midday today.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Apr 17, 2014

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I always felt that if you wanted to be surprised by what appears in a SRW title that this thread was something to avoid!

Fereydun
May 9, 2008

TheManSeries posted:

I just want GunXSword to be in a good game and have characters pitted against each other so Vaan can job Kira as hard as he did Michael in Saudade

I just want Vaan to gently caress up the entire cast of Kira-alike pissants. It is seriously a crime that Gun X Sword isn't in more SRW stuff because it really is so drat good.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Samurai Sanders posted:

Really? I guess I need to watch that again.

Anyway, I'm very disappointed, I was hoping for MORE early Gunbuster content than Alpha 1, not NONE.

edit: vvvv people were using spoiler tags well enough up until midday today.

It is indeed in the intro cinematic.

Also you will never see the first few eps of Gunbuster in SRW ever again, I'm almost 100% sure. The Top units aren't interesting enough or long-lived enough to bother animating. It's sort of like how we don't get splittable Dancougar/Choudenji bros or core fighters/pilders as units anymore.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Kanos posted:

It is indeed in the intro cinematic.

Also you will never see the first few eps of Gunbuster in SRW ever again, I'm almost 100% sure. The Top units aren't interesting enough or long-lived enough to bother animating. It's sort of like how we don't get splittable Dancougar/Choudenji bros or core fighters/pilders as units anymore.
The first five episodes of Gunbuster are one long training montage and I loving love training montages.

edit: besides, I just want more Noriko, I don't care how. Good old Noriko.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Apr 17, 2014

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Oh god I just realized that I'm going to have to get 4 ace bonuses for both Getter teams again. My love for mobility strikes again!

(Getter 3? What's that? Is it edible?)

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I miss Armageddon Musashi. :(

Also, if you didn't use Getter-3 in SRW Z2-1 when Musashi was around you are a terrible person.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

vibratingsheep posted:

Oh god I just realized that I'm going to have to get 4 ace bonuses for both Getter teams again. My love for mobility strikes again!

(Getter 3? What's that? Is it edible?)

The Shin Dragon team can't switch so only one Ace there.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

The Shin Dragon team can't switch so only one Ace there.

That makes me feel both better and worse at the same time.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

ImpAtom posted:

Aww. Four's ace bonus in Z3 is actually really nice.

What is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Dr Pepper posted:

What is it?

Her Enhanced Human ability becomes Newtype and goes up one rank.

• Locked thread