Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

If there is actually anyone out there who is a Community fan and ISNT watching Rick and Morty, you should start. R&M just wrapped season 1, and is chock-full of Harmon-ness, so you can get your fix over there as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Community is not being renewed and I will be genuinely shocked if NBC still has a Thursday night comedy block next year. Putting ancient and unpopular comedies against Big Bang Theory is basically an admission of defeat and I can't imagine NBC's leadership is so weak that they're just going to cede what was once their night to CBS.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Is it wrong that I'm somewhat glad the season is over tonight, because it will be the last stupid "ABC" title for this thread?

Edit: Also, ditto on the RIck and Morty love. Harmon as Bird Person in the most recent episode stole the show.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Irish Joe posted:

Community is not being renewed and I will be genuinely shocked if NBC still has a Thursday night comedy block next year. Putting ancient and unpopular comedies against Big Bang Theory is basically an admission of defeat and I can't imagine NBC's leadership is so weak that they're just going to cede what was once their night to CBS.

This right here is why I think they will probably stick with the Thursday comedy block.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Solice Kirsk posted:

This right here is why I think they will probably stick with the Thursday comedy block.

Didn't they already cede Thursday and every other night ending with a Y to other networks?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

If there is actually anyone out there who is a Community fan and ISNT watching Rick and Morty, you should start. R&M just wrapped season 1, and is chock-full of Harmon-ness, so you can get your fix over there as well.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Irish Joe posted:

Don't forget CBS is getting the first half of the Thursday Night Football package, which will should run until late October/early November and have some impact on everyone's Thursday night, since at the very least it'll push Big Bang Theory's usual premiere back.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I already toxxed half jokingly about this when community's renewal chances were nil but now my toxx looks real good. If community was gonna be cancelled they would've given the dump news back when they cancelled Mjf and all of their other sitcom failures (all of their new sitcoms). Plus I remember reading an article quoting sony and nbc insiders saying the renewal chances were optimistic

Plus community has unique value to nbc; they can run it against bbt where it'll lose anyways and not ruin their new comedy slate this fall by airing it in an impossible to succeed timeslot

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It's pronounced Alu-min-e-um.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh look here's Jeff the fun police, here to pull over our smiles because they have tinted windows!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Donald Sutherland

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Just spiderwebs and beanbag chairs...

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Tying the Not. #sixseasonsandamovie

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Basketball cards with white people on them

Oh god i need a gif of the rocket launcher.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Ahahahah what the gently caress?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
50 years of food, 50 years of toilet paper, and 50 years of cocaine, which i somehow ran through in 10 years.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Haha threatening the computer with a tiny magnet.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
~Closin the door (The door is closed) for dramatic effect (the door is closed)!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Idiots won!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Looks like the gas leak is back.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
M'Lady.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Haha you guys can't bitch about the creepy Jeff/Annie poo poo being just last season without Dan!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

M'lord

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
Where's your fedora, Jeff?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I was thinkin about hang gliding.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
That's canon.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I kinda like how they pretty much ignored that the trustees committed massive theft.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

EAT FRESH!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Mr. Egypt

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Oh my god that tag.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Celebrity Beat off!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Depends On What Fails.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Holy poo poo that was the best tag

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hahahaha that ending was amazing

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
Haha goddamn what a burn on NBC

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Yeah that tag was fantastic.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Those were two lovely episodes, but it was all worth it for that jab at NBC. Which is sort of like taking a jab at a dying puppy, but still funny.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
I want to watch all of those shows this summer. Or fall. Or winter, depending on what fails.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
I guess I'm in the minority again liking this episode... but at least we all liked the tag. That was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I am beginning to think that Dan Harmon doesn't have much respect for his employers.

• Locked thread