Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

schweens posted:

Saw this WWE conspiracy video on twitter basically saying that WWE killed Warrior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG4rl_zTsFM

Now the video is crazy enough on its own but the comments are pretty funny too

I'm not going to watch that video, but I'm just going to guess that "the point" of WWE killing Warrior would be to leech heat from Bryan, which is loving hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I've actually seen worse. Someone posted in the comments of a Benoit video that Eddie Guerrero was killed as a sacrifice to the Illuminati in which Vince McMahon is apparently a major player. Benoit and his family were innocent victims of the Patriots or whatever batshit theory that plays into.

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

sticklefifer posted:

I've actually seen worse. Someone posted in the comments of a Benoit video that Eddie Guerrero was killed as a sacrifice to the Illuminati in which Vince McMahon is apparently a major player. Benoit and his family were innocent victims of the Patriots or whatever batshit theory that plays into.

The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo!?

I have to admit I briefly considered it might be a work considering the timing and the fact it was first announced on Triple H's twitter.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The warrior conspiracy theory isn't just a wrestling fan thing, most of the conspirac websites have jumped on it with insane word salard theories about how he predicted his death.

That said pro wrestling truthers are the worst.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
:tinfoil: Vincent KILLER McMahon!!!

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
That vid (and going through the list of that guy's other vids, sheesh) has me wondering something. How many "The nWo is a plot of the NWO!!!1" vids exist?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Two Beans posted:

That vid (and going through the list of that guy's other vids, sheesh) has me wondering something. How many "The nWo is a plot of the NWO!!!1" vids exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btLifqJN5E0

I want to believe the video is a joke (but I'm not convinced it isn't sincere) but the comments on it are ridiculous.

E: Apparently this is actually a thing as there's a bunch of videos like this out there like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGnV0MwjMbo

quote:

Great video. Wrestling was the original form of mass entertainment and has been used by the elites for programming and sending messages back and forth for centuries. (I've heard Lincoln was a wrestler.) Think about how many freakish deaths there have been among wrestlers. It's as bad or worse than the MK-Disney stuff. Instead of young women shaving their heads and getting 5050d in tv/music, the men get killed or set up for murder-suicides. Research the history of wrestling. Dark stuff.

Skinty McEdger fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Apr 15, 2014

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Who'd Lincoln ever beat?

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011
From the TEW 2013 board a little while back:

iruleall15 posted:

Prove Benoit killed his family and Kevin Sullivan didnt have a plan for Chris and his family. Sullivan is a known Satanist. If you think Benoit did what he did(if) in a clear mind you are completely stupid. Steroids + Head shots nightly for years upon years will mentally destroy you and you wont be the same. But thats assuming he did it which I dont think he did.

People are quick to judge but dont think.

iruleall15 posted:

Why shouldnt they? Look at people who have issues. Such as Dexter(TV Show) He was born into that after watching his mother die.

iruleall15 posted:

Can you prove he [Kevin Sullivan] didnt play a part in it? No you cant.

iruleall15 posted:

Considering the fact Benoits wife was with Sullivan before Chris?

But read this:

http://chris-benoit-is-innocent.webs.com/factsbenoitisinnocent.htm

If you dont believe Sullivan could have played a part you are a simply a sheep along with anyone else buying into the bullshit you are told.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

quote:

Symbolism of the lightning bolts on Macho Mans attire.. Black and White NWO, like Black and whit checkerboard in Mason halls, then the Black and red NWO which is satanic symbolism... when you are knowledgable in this stuff it becomes sickening really

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

honestly if macho man cut promos about how great satanism is i'd be there with my black robe holding a dagger over a baby or somesuch.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

quote:

1 of 2 things happened.Warrior sacraficed himself to benefit his family.Or he was killed by poison.

1) Warrior's when get too old commit suicide it is known in the warriors code.(jr Seau) many others worldwide for centurys.Warrior never believed in God.Only taught belive in your self same as Hogans, "vince" satanic philosiphy.Warriors daughters where given roses as if at a funeral. Warrior said he would give a couple years of his life just to get back in the ring and wrestle.What he said on raw was 100 percent scripted.Just like cm punk.Illuminati / Satanist / Luciferians , believe also in ying and yang , mixed good and evil .They also expose themselves with hints and clues for other members rejoice at a human sacrafice.Warrior ALWAYS talked about 'sacrafice" I thinkUltimate warrior killed Warrior .The night he told himself to shut up.

6 people liked this comment.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

dsriggs posted:

:tinfoil: Vincent KILLER McMahon!!!

That's RELLIK spelled backwards!

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

iruleall15 posted:

Sullivan is a known Satanist.

John Tenta was a known Shark!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hasn't most of if not all of the Benoit poo poo in that video been disproven? Also I love the fact that the premise of the video is Vince loves money and will do anything to get it but he totally murdered one of his most popular wrestlers, orchestrated the murder of his family, and scrubbed all memory of him in order to...make money? :confused:

Totally impossible, by the way, that a 54 year old who did a fuckload of roids and coke (and was possibly doing them at the time of his death) had a heart attack after one of the most highest energy/strain weekends he's had in probably decades. Yep. Absolutely impossible, Vince killed him.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This is admittedly an opinion from a stupid wrestler instead of a stupid wrestling fan, but it's worth remembering that you don't have to look for whackjobs on social media and wrestling boards to find idiots blaming other parties and Satanism for the Benoit murders:

quote:

Hogan, who last saw Benoit in March, says he wonders what pushed the wrestler over the edge. "I think it had to be something personal, a domestic problem between him and his wife."

And Hogan tells US the wrestler's wife (and WWE costar) had a dark side. "She was into devil-worship stuff. It was part of her [wrestling] character, but [she was] somebody who gets so close to their character, someone who gets into their character too much. Sometimes these people believe their own publicity."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Totally impossible, by the way, that a 54 year old who did a fuckload of roids and coke (and was possibly doing them at the time of his death) had a heart attack after one of the most highest energy/strain weekends he's had in probably decades. Yep. Absolutely impossible, Vince killed him.

Autopsy said Warrior was clean. Bad ticker. http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/14/ultimate-warrior-heart-attack-autopsy/

Did drugs and roids make his heart weaker? probably.

TMZ comments:

LINDA.SAVE_US posted:

Linda McMahon this is what you get when you go in front of Congress and say that wrestling is not a Sport and should not be tested for Drug Use. This Heart Attack may not have been because he was using steroids in the past year, but the amount he used he probably lived years past when he should have.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

Autopsy said Warrior was clean. Bad ticker. http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/14/ultimate-warrior-heart-attack-autopsy/

Did drugs and roids make his heart weaker? probably.

TMZ comments:

Still love the idea Vince killed him. Aren't the only poisons that can simulate stuff like that/force heart attacks really fast-acting?

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Still love the idea Vince killed him. Aren't the only poisons that can simulate stuff like that/force heart attacks really fast-acting?

Surely Vince McMahon has a shady top-secret chemical engineering team under his wing by now. Surely. How else do you explain a leather mummy with no legs and a six pack loping about in a suit and eating ketchup wraps?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

LvK posted:

Surely Vince McMahon has a shady top-secret chemical engineering team under his wing by now. Surely.

Well, we had one wrestler who used voodoo to get an edge, why not have one who uses science, bitch?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Well, we had one wrestler who used voodoo to get an edge, why not have one who uses science, bitch?

See: York Foundation.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

A laptop killing Warrior? Now that's just silly.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What has Hornswoggle done now?!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

WrasslorMonkey posted:

A laptop had Chris Jericho injured so its not too far from the truth.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Cardboard Box posted:

Cm puck was right

Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
We will make amends ere long;
Else the Puck a liar call;
So, good night unto you all.
Now take my hands, if we be friends,
And tell me what my loving knuckles say.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

this is now the Good Wrestling Fan Posts thread

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

schweens posted:

this is now the Good Wrestling Fan Posts thread

everyone has their faves I guess.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

This might be better than the Nog poem that was posted a few days ago.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

god drat son

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Reliable sources indicate Warrior killed by ricin powder slipped into his protein shake by a shady individual in a snazzy hat, known only as "Farmer Burns"

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Has anyone just linked to the current wwe thread yet?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

heh I dare you to

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

a+

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNA Mecca decide to have the final word on Eric Young.

quote:

- It's been a very interesting week for wrestling fans as the shocking victory by Eric Young to become the new TNA world heavyweight champion seemed to divide the fans into two groups - the TNA fans and everyone else. I can't remember the last time TNA fans rallied around one of their own and defended him against those who attempted to disparage him and his worth. They defended him because they have an emotional connection with Eric Young, the likes of which is becoming more rare in an environment where many are all too happy to be detached as long as they correctly predict the demise of a certain company. This is why Eric Young's victory is significant. It awakened in us that special feeling that only pro wrestling can, and it exposed those who think they are too smart for the genre. Those people are simply too stubborn to realize that pro wrestling has always been about the connection one has with the wrestlers and their stories inside the ring. Luckily for TNA fans, Eric Young reminded us of that fact this week. And it irked everyone else. To them, Eric Young is the antithesis of what a world champion looks like. To TNA fans, he's...well...Eric Young.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Yes, the rabid kneejerk defense of it was truly actually because Eric Young was so beloved and has the power of the EY movement and not because TNA did a thing and therefore it has to be a good idea SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPYOUFUCKINGWWELOVINGSMARKS.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Also, Dixie's character totally isn't like Stephanie and AJ wasn't copying CM Punk and and and...

:goonsay:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

Also, Dixie's character totally isn't like Stephanie and AJ wasn't copying CM Punk and and and...

:goonsay:

Dixie's character is nothing like Stephanie other than being a woman in charge. For example, Stephanie McMahon would never be seen humping the leg of Hulk Hogan as he leaves to go to the competition.

Fairly sure TNA fans would claim that putting the belt on Christie Hemme would be an excellent idea and that it just showed that TNA was far braver than WWE and anyone with criticism is sexist, Russo who?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Skinty McEdger posted:

TNA Mecca decide to have the final word on Eric Young.

I like how not giving a poo poo about TNA is somehow equated to outright persecution.

I'm pretty sure nobody's saying "WTF HE CAN'T BE CHAMPION", we just don't care. TNA fans have such a persecution complex it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNAsylum presents Gunner fan fiction as written by Jason Blade.

quote:

For the most part he tries not to think about it too often, yet it is always there, as too are the men he stood and fought with. Some of those men are still alive, some aren't. Such is the heavy price of war.

Sometimes the similarities between his old life and his new life are striking. In the past he laced up his combat boots to step out in the sands of the Iraqi desert; now he laces up his boots to step inside a wrestling ring. Make no mistake, Chad Lail knows about war – that's why the name Gunner was so appropriate, and that's why he's prepared to go to through whatever challenges TNA throws at him to one day become the World Heavyweight Champion.

Night time in Iraq can be cold and lonely, not unlike that brief moment before he steps through the curtain into an arena of fans that have come to see him. Once he is in the ring, there is no hesitation, no lack of confidence and no fear. For a while, the noise goes away and he is there, alone, with just his thoughts. He won't say that he is afraid because men aren't allowed to be afraid, but there is a doubt that maybe things will go horribly wrong. The feeling passes, though, because he knows in his heart that if God is for him, what man can truly be against him? Armed with this faith – a faith stronger than any rifle or any powerbomb – he made it home from Iraq, and he knows he will make it to the top of TNA.

When he looks at old photos of the clean-shaven, young man riding in trucks, holding onto a machine gun, a lot of emotions swirl within him. He is proud but never prideful; his upbringing has taught him that. He knows all too well that nothing in life comes easy or is to be taken lightly, and that anything he has in this life is by the blessings of God and his own hard work.

His work ethic got him through the hell that was Marine Corp training on Parris Island, and it guided him through tours of Europe and the Middle East. That same work ethic got him through wrestling training, the independent scene and every long drive and small paycheck along the way. There is no substitute for hard work and faith, be it faith in yourself or some higher power – these are just some of the things that make up the "warrior's code."

Ask Gunner if he is a warrior and he’ll tell you that he is just a man. But the spirit of a warrior is in that man. Today, the clean-shaven, young man on the truck in Iraq has given way to the heavily bearded wrestler standing atop the turnbuckle looking out at a cheering crowd. While the U.S. Marine Corp and the professional wrestling industry both try to manufacture warriors through boot camps and training seminars, some men are just born to be warriors. History can trace those types of men right back to the dawn of time: men who lived their lives by a warrior's code, men who understood that there is no shortcut and no substitute for hard work.

By the time Gunner returns from the ring, any hesitation he had before going out there is long gone. The roar of the crowd and the sensation of victory have washed it away. He knows that just like in war, tomorrow will bring a new day and a new battle. Vikings did it, Marines do it and yes, even professional wrestlers do it. Gunner is a warrior and someday, in some place, that warrior will become the World Heavyweight Champion.

*This column is dedicated to the memory of The Ultimate Warrior.

I have no words.