Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Novum posted:

loving brutal

I loving know, right? Every morning waking up and realising that you're not one of the good fat fightmen like Hunto or Dos Santos, nor are you one of the likeable entertaining trashweights like Pat Berry or Joey Beltran. No sir, you're four pounds of misfiring motor neurons scraped along the inside of a 230lb Tiki themed turd golem and you're so innately unlikeable that even the notoriously racist PSPMMA will cheer a Brazilian just for hurting you. Every morning the dude probably tries to put the gun in his mouth but accidentally ends up flying crescent kicking it out the window when he gets a fit of The Brownes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Did we just find the last surviving Cheick Kongo fan or something? Goddamn

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

what in tarnation

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Also Joey Beltran is a lhw, sucks and hasn't had a fun fight in several years. Did Travis Browne steal your prom date or something?

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Novum posted:

loving brutal

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

notorious r.a.c.i.s.t.s.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
The brazilian race

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Bluedeanie posted:

Also Joey Beltran is a lhw, sucks and hasn't had a fun fight in several years. Did Travis Browne steal your prom date or something?

Fatherdog please give me this fucker's IP address and also $500 so I can fly out to this dude and suplex some sense into him.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

henkman posted:

The brazilian race

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
My opponents were excellent runners and very fast, and my 4:57:09 time is very respectable considering I was running with two broken legs and an undiagnosed conjoined twin

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Disgusting Coward posted:

Fatherdog please give me this fucker's IP address and also $500 so I can fly out to this dude and suplex some sense into him.

I made a kickstarter for this, please contribute guys: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/somethingawfulPSP/buythisniggasomeairfare

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Donated 50 bux

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Great fundraising goals.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I might contribute so I can laugh at this guy for continuing to think Joey Beltran is better than Travis Browne (they are both bad in their own special ways)

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

I watch the whole thing every time, sometimes twice, and if you don't I suggest you may be following the wrong sport.

mewse
May 2, 2006

I was surprised kickstarter let you put "nigga" in the url

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
It's the facebook of hustlin' paper. Of course they're down for the cause.

Edit: New stretch goal added, at $1000 dollars we can get Phil Baroni to do it instead

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
The UFC on Fox show ended up with a 1.6 rating factoring in the west coast, so no need for them to panic.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

DjLando posted:

Just bought Fight Pass and watched the last Fight Night; where can I find the prelims on ufc.tv? It's weird, but can't find them anywhere. Were they broadcasted somewhere else?

Welcome to Fight Pass. You can't. That's normal. Sorta kinda. Welcome to Fight Pass.
Now enjoy the amazing FightLibrary.

In other, more irrelevant (but still UFC-)news:
Not-quite-so-new UFC fighter/european hopeful/icelandic bjjjesus on a 3-0 streak in the octagon Gunnar "Gunni" Nelson will display is world-class cagefighter skills by partaking in a tournament for all the...uh, marbles, I guess, versus 10 opponents, all of whom are either staff of CCP Games or special guests of the annual "Fanfest" convention for the internet spaceship game EVE Online.

quote:

During EVE OF DESTRUCTION, Nelson will face off against CCP Games staff members and special guests in 10 back-to-back, one-versus-one wrestling matches in a fighting cage on loan from Mjölnir MMA Gym, his home training ground. The winner of each match is determined by submission, with unlimited time per round and only enough time between rounds for the introduction of the next competitor.

“The fighting itself will be very serious,” said Ragnar “CCP Loki” Eđvaldsson, the fight’s promoter. “We aim to defeat this world-class athlete and the team has been training hard for many months at Mjölnir to do so. What is the distance between a person at the top of the pyramid and those who strive to get there? Tune in to find out.”

Sveinn “CCP Guard/Mister G” Kjarval, who wears several hats as Community Developer for EVE Online, lead singer of Permaband and merciless coach of the CCP team, describes the EVE OF DESTRUCTION event as the “single greatest spectacle of athleticism” ever conceived, rivaled only by the “Brain vs. Pain” Chessboxing match held at Fanfest 2011. He promises “flailing, half-strength maneuvers” from his disciples that will “possibly, eventually have a 2% chance at best of causing this human tornado of devastation to pause and laugh just long enough that we get super lucky.”

Since I, a part-time eve-nerd, am still being prodded by my "peers" to go to Fanfest, I'm pretty sure I could whoop this scandinavian messiah for the greater good of the PSP mantlepiece. I mean, I've got like 45 pounds and 8 inches reach on him and "flailing, half-strength maneuvers" is right the gently caress up my alley. He doesn't even have a viking-related nickname. I've got this.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Disgusting Coward posted:

I loving know, right? Every morning waking up and realising that you're not one of the good fat fightmen like Hunto or Dos Santos, nor are you one of the likeable entertaining trashweights like Pat Berry or Joey Beltran. No sir, you're four pounds of misfiring motor neurons scraped along the inside of a 230lb Tiki themed turd golem and you're so innately unlikeable that even the notoriously racist PSPMMA will cheer a Brazilian just for hurting you. Every morning the dude probably tries to put the gun in his mouth but accidentally ends up flying crescent kicking it out the window when he gets a fit of The Brownes.

The Brownes

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Gunni owns I hope he beats up the bad game guys

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Stay true to the spirit of goonswarm, send a tiny weakling into the match to hold his ankle and then send in 20 fat nerds to smother him completely.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
The true spirit of somethingawful is going into a fight expecting it to be an amusing joke and then getting completely destroyed by someone much richer and handsomer than you.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Novum posted:

The true spirit of somethingawful is going into a fight expecting it to be an amusing joke and then getting completely destroyed by someone much richer and handsomer than you.

:LowtaxEweBollgif.:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Novum posted:

Also at the end of it you should be addicted to painkillers and live in the midwest. It matches note for note.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Lloyd Boner posted:

Really wanna see Browne vs Hunto

Really want to see Hunto vs Anyone.

Seriously, is there a logical matchup for Hunt that won't be completely awesome?

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

xcore posted:

Seriously, is there a logical matchup for Hunt that won't be completely awesome?

Cain, but only because it'll be sad and heartbreaking

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Browne Syndrome.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Lloyd Boner posted:

Cain, but only because it'll be sad and heartbreaking

Oh ye of little (only faith)

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Apr 23, 2014

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

xcore posted:

Barnett could end up going badly for Hunt, but we're talking about a guy who got smashed by the 230 pound Tiki turd golem, so who knows...

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Max Awfuls posted:

Barnett could end up going badly for Hunt, but we're talking about a guy who got smashed by the 230 pound Tiki turd golem, so who knows...

I would like to see a Barnett rematch because it would give us a marker for exactly how far Hunt has come since his PRIDE days.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Does he still play counter-strike

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

SquirrelGrip posted:

Does he still play counter-strike

He did when he beat the Kongo level

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's time. Hunt vs Nelson.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
http://instagram.com/p/nHZChiCMt8/?utm_campaign=Anderson+Silva+Road+to+Recovery&utm_source=15600&utm_medium=Twitter%3A+ufc&

Looks like the leg's better

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Watch some dipshit will get and slice Nelson with a sneaky elbow. Then the UFC will have to him go because US Media screws up his name and all the headlines read GUNNER RAMPAGES THROUGH FANFEST.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
If I ever have to get an MRI done on my brain this is what will show up on the monitor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGny23CUbA

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Hunt vs Nelson: No Country for Fried Chicken

Hunt vs Nelson: gently caress Mike Dolce

SquirrelGrip fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Apr 23, 2014

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Once Were Weightwatchers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Mark Hunt is an old slow fat dude and yet he also is 10x better at slipping punches than most mma fighters.

• Locked thread