Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
When you get old you tend to dress in whatever style was fashionable when you felt you were in your prime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

batista looks good and dresses well

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Y'all just mad that your grandpa isn't as cool as Batista

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

weekly font posted:

Someone probably called him an rear end in a top hat on the street or something. Or twitter people.

Somebody probably read his book.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Why, other than to be a conspicuous dickbag, would you wear your Beats by Dre on the outside of a thick hood? They're useless.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

James Harden never leaves home without a giant pair of skullcandy headphones wrapped around his neck and he seems like a pretty cool guy

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

projecthalaxy posted:

Why, other than to be a conspicuous dickbag, would you wear your Beats by Dre on the outside of a thick hood? They're useless.

You could still hear them through the hood and that way the hood doesn't fall off while he's biking

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I don't think Tosh is usually funny but I hate those Colin Kaepernick Beats commercials so this made me laugh really hard.

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/3qeh02/tosh-s-beats-by-dre-commercial

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

epitasis posted:

batista looks good and dresses well

Usually I'd agree with you but I cannot condone wearing flat caps

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

schweens posted:

You could still hear them through the hood and that way the hood doesn't fall off while he's biking

Also to prevent sweat getting in the earcups.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

The cap looks silly on him but could work for someone else. The rest is fine. Also, vegan pastries.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:
He looks fine, heaps of people wear those khatmandu style vests and the collars on them sit more comfortably up than folded. You guys are just being jerks.

I wanna see more Ryback twitters :swoon:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Batista owns

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Mountie mark.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Yeah, Batista is a wrestling hipster and I like that. He'd probably be fun to hang out with.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Liar Lyre posted:

Yeah, Batista is a wrestling hipster and I like that. He'd probably be fun to hang out with.

Unless you are cancer.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
If anything, Batista might actually be able to turn some smarks around on him if he's amusing enough on social media.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Doesn't he collected thermoses? Or lunch boxes. It's something like that.. I think.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Shima Honnou posted:

Batista's got you covered for how that would look, too.

I love Batista's Facebook:

Can't be Batista, that dude's doing cardio.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
I can't believe there are people who don't like Big Dave. He is the best guy in the company not named Paul.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

ChampRamp posted:

I can't believe there are people who don't like Big Dave. He is the best guy in the company not named Paul.
Big Show sucks though

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

HHH is the best though.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

KungFu Grip posted:

Batista owns

Returning to wrestling, being in a big super hero movie, and it's the thermos that brings him the most joy.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Well, sometimes you get thirsty when you're walking for miles inside this pit of danger.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

doesn't he have a massive collection of metal lunch boxes?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I bet Batista is the kind of guy who goes to open mic poetry reading, reads his lovely poem and then walks out the door thinking he's blown everybody's mind.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I bet Batista is the kind of guy who sets goals for himself and woks very hard to meet them.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

I bet Batista is the kind of guy who goes to open mic poetry reading, reads his lovely poem and then walks out the door thinking he's blown everybody's mind.

This television has a poison on it's breath.
This counter culture of both wicked lies and death.
It makes my eyes bleed everytime I turn around.
How will they all feel when I bring them to the ground?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Endorph posted:

This television has a poison on it's breath.
This counter culture of both wicked lies and death.
It makes my eyes bleed everytime I turn around.
How will they all feel when I bring them to the ground?

Wait, is THAT the lyrics to his theme song? I had them all wrong.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

I Before E posted:

you and me both

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Shima Honnou posted:

Actually Batista, people give you poo poo because you tend to walk around looking like this in public.

Via Facebook:

If they make a live action movie of The Goon (the comic, not the hockey playing wrestler) Batista is a lock for the main character. He can even supply his own wardrobe.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Batista is rich so he's doing better than I am

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Endorph posted:

Well, sometimes you get thirsty when you're walking for miles inside this pit of danger.

That's why you swallow down a thousand years of anger. It'll quench ya.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

Batista owns

sportsgenius86 posted:

doesn't he have a massive collection of metal lunch boxes?

Alright, Dave is actually pretty cool.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Sanguinia posted:

That's why you swallow down a thousand years of anger. It'll quench ya.

And we all know anger is best when WHITE HOT, so you need a good thermos to keep it that way after such a long walk!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I Before E posted:

that part never gets actually used on-screen, since it's before the 'I WALKED FOR MILES' line that's good to come out to. You can only hear the infinite joys of bad poetry in song form on the CDs.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Well I for one am sick of all these people talking out their heads.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
OK Thermos-tista has made my day and I'm making it a point to share that picture with as many people as possible. I wonder if he got it at a garage sale, ebay, or whatever other methods are available to THE ANIMAL.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tyson Tomko posted:

OK Thermos-tista has made my day and I'm making it a point to share that picture with as many people as possible. I wonder if he got it at a garage sale, ebay, or whatever other methods are available to THE ANIMAL.

He dresses the way he does not to get in women's pants, but to steal their rare, valuable thermoses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

MassRafTer posted:

He dresses the way he does not to get in women's pants, but to steal their rare, valuable thermoses.

Holy poo poo!