Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Melanie: My pizza is the best!

* serves raw dough *

Holy crap. Anton delivered on his talk.

And to rub salt on the wound...Kashia and Bev's was decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Of course the girl's reject pizza is better than the other ones.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Anton has been marked for elimination, hasn't he?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
That was one ugly pizza. Wow, and the best score of the lot.

Mad Dragon posted:

Of course the girl's reject pizza is better than the other ones.

Annnnd as expected, the excluded pizza from the losing team is the one that would've won them the challenge.

deadicons
Sep 9, 2011

Ghostpilot posted:

That was one ugly pizza. Wow, and the best score of the lot.

Annnnd as expected, the excluded pizza from the losing team is the one that would've won them the challenge.

I think it would have just made it a tie not a won them the contest.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Let the infighting begin! :nyd:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

deadicons posted:

I think it would have just made it a tie not a won them the contest.

Oh, most definitely. Whatever dish is omitted from the challenge is always the one that would've made the difference. I can't think of a time when that wasn't true, regardless of its actual quality. It's a sure way of cultivating seeds of discontent within the team.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I don't think they tasted the omitted dishes from the challenge a week or two ago, but that was probably the first time that's happened.

deadicons
Sep 9, 2011

Ghostpilot posted:

Oh, most definitely. Whatever dish is omitted from the challenge is always the one that would've made the difference. I can't think of a time when that wasn't true, regardless of its actual quality. It's a sure way of cultivating seeds of discontent within the team.

I was just going by the number they called out. I think best case scenario it would have added three points to the red teams total. Which would have put the final total of 15 for both teams.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Mad Dragon posted:

I don't think they tasted the omitted dishes from the challenge a week or two ago, but that was probably the first time that's happened.

Yeah, them not tasting the omitted dishes was unusual.

Also wow, those were some ugly-rear end pizzas.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Oh honey, if you don't like being yelled at, you've come on the wrong show.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
FIRE!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

:wtc: Sandra? How is incumbent on the others to finish your job?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

GET OUT (of my way, please)

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Pizza in the trash, pizza in the trash, that pizza that came out should be in the trash...

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

How many pizza's has he dumped? Five?

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Might just be crafted editing, but I like how they're all screaming FIRE! and ways to put it out, yet nobody actually approaches it until Ramsay does.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
So much for teamwork, Kashia.

Holy crap, was that pizza cut with a meat tenderizer?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
This is, bar none, the worst group of chefs in Hell's Kitchen history. Usually, there's like one or two competent chefs in the background of all the poo poo. This season, I can't identify even a single chef as reliable, let alone good. It seems like everyone's had a major gently caress-up moment already.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I can't imagine them completing this service at the rate they're going.

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Excuse me, Excuse me, Excuse me, Excuse me, Excuse me...

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

out of dough :what:

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Blue team is out of dough. :ohdear:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

They ran out of pizza dough. :psyduck: They through out 20. Twenty pizzas!

Edit: :stare: 36 portions of dough, and they only sent 10 pizzas. Wow. So 26?!

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Apr 25, 2014

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
36 pieces of dough, 10 pizzas sent...

Oh crap, they wasted 26 pizzas?!

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Aw, Ramsay's kids are so grown up now.

Always kinda interesting watching that sort of thing. From babies in Boiling Point 'til now.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

The Ninja Turtles are rolling in their shells at this travesty. :colbert:

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Scott: Nothing came back from me.

*flashback of lamb still being alive at the pass*

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Second nominee is

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I haven't really screwed up.

Really?

Well, I have

liltimshady
Sep 6, 2011
Blue nominates Chris and Scott.

Ralph, get your rear end up here.

Chris :getout:.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Well, I haven't really killed anybody yet.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

OmegaBR posted:

Well, I haven't really killed anybody yet.

But I'll keep tryin', chef!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

surf rock posted:

This is, bar none, the worst group of chefs in Hell's Kitchen history. Usually, there's like one or two competent chefs in the background of all the poo poo. This season, I can't identify even a single chef as reliable, let alone good. It seems like everyone's had a major gently caress-up moment already.

Totally agree. I cannot see a single one of the people left winning this by competency. Only by being the least-terrible of the very-bad

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
Alright I am almost through season 4 of Masterchef and this is the most hateful season ever. They really worked it so all the contestants hated each other, also WALMART IS THE BEST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Kloaked00 posted:

Totally agree. I cannot see a single one of the people left winning this by competency. Only by being the least-terrible of the very-bad
Really? I'm seeing Anton as the sole contender right now.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Ghostpilot posted:

HAHAHAHA, the choir singing "Wolfgang Puuuuuuck!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1NvP3V7u5Y

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

:allears: Thank you for this!

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Zero Star posted:

Really? I'm seeing Anton as the sole contender right now.

Joy seems to be pretty competent. Ramsay is always calling on her to help people that gently caress up, and I can't remember her doing anything stupid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
This is just great. A woman with no restaurant experience and no exposure to real Italian food opens an Italian restaurant and hires a physically abusive dish washer as a chef.