Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A bird-themed team called the Radical Flockers.

Or Flocking Radical. I'm not sure which works best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleepwise
Jul 9, 2012

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

According to SuperGreatFriend's stream of this, you probably wouldn't have been able to sign a contract, even if you were offered one, due to the obtuse controls.

Hey now! Let's not lay that at Dickie's doorstep. That was entirely down to the Ouya.

Shame on you for besmirching the good name of gaming's shining star.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
I think a Radical Larry and Bully Demise tag team match would literally cause the world to collapse, spectators to faint, and tears to fall from the eyes of stone statues.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

LordHippoman posted:

I think a Radical Larry and Bully Demise tag team match would literally cause the world to collapse, spectators to faint, and tears to fall from the eyes of stone statues.

Stomps and Mics to Willies everywhere. That would be amazing.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

LordHippoman posted:

Vito Brevis stares down from Mode heaven as Bully Demise wiggles out of a go-to-sleep, then getting to the ropes, grabbing a poorly rendered sword with an Ouya for a pommel.

The finest cross-promotion in the history of cross promotions.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
I do like the idea of using the inexplicable ScotBird moniker as a basis for Larry's tag-team/eventual stable.

Flocking Radical is good, or maybe... ScotBird and the Radical Flockers? If that would fit?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

I do like the idea of using the inexplicable ScotBird moniker as a basis for Larry's tag-team/eventual stable.

Flocking Radical is good, or maybe... ScotBird and the Radical Flockers? If that would fit?
A Flock of Scotbirds.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
That Larry picture kills me every time I see it.

What does the Latin translate to?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Something like "A mic to the willy brings easy victory". But it's some fittingly shocking Latin.

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect
Mic Nation hell yeah

Sharp_angus
Aug 10, 2005

I just love the game. I can't get enough of hackey!
Now put shades on the two mics.

edit: vvvvv Also this. BLOODBATH :getin:

Sharp_angus fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Apr 16, 2014

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Turn up the gore!

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

The Saurus posted:

Turn up the gore!

Post Av combo.

But I am surprised. Other than that one guy losing an eye, and a few alarmingly fatal three foot drops, there has been surprisingly little bloodshed this run around. Up in the air as to whether that's a good thing, but it would be pretty great if you could decapitate Ghetto Child, or tear off the Dickster's programmin' arms.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFUwShtdA1s

Liam Neeson - We got him.

Trials and tribulations from the MDickie verse, now 10 episodes in! Thanks for joining and sticking with the journey!

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

I really liked the whole Perry Class arc in this episode, very realistic. (Except the last match didn't have 5 guys run in and beat you up.)

simosimo posted:

Liam Neeson - We got him.
I thought you'd killed him!

Professor Clumsy
Sep 12, 2008

It is a while still till Sunrise - and in the daytime I sleep, my dear fellow, I sleep the very deepest of sleeps...
I can see the headlines now.

ACADEMY AWARD NOMINATED ACTOR SEVERELY INJURED IN WRESTLING MATCH

The 61-year-old star of Rob Roy and Schindler's List retired from acting after his career went weird as a result of appearing in Taken and pursued a career in professional wrestling. In his most recent match his rivalry with fellow wrestler Scotbird reached its logical conclusion when the A-Team star was hit so hard with a metal chair that his hand exploded. He expects to return to the ring in five weeks in spite of this debilitating injury. Scotbird had the following to say: "Good bloody riddance to the oval office. He was a right pain the arsehole. Boo-urns, I say."

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hahahaha, "How do you like Star Wars now?"

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Hey, no, Jeff Jarrett's having to go virtual in order to sign wrestlers for his Global Force Wrestling thing.

(the Global Force Wrestling thread in PSP gave me an idea for a new sign)

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Man looses leg in bizarre wrestling sponge cake argument.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

This mystery deepens...

Also, it's probably a good move on Oje's part, that retirement thing. I almost feel like it should be mandatory that loss-of-limb would force that, else kill the wrestler. But the idea that Liam "Hand-Grenade" Neeson may come back for creepy stalker revenge wielding an Aquaman-like harpoon fist is pretty entertaining.

Woozey
Feb 20, 2011

RIGHT NOW MY POTENTIAL IS LITERALLY THAT OF A WORM
Credit to MDickie, that's a pretty good likeness of Ric Flair there.

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect
There has been an exciting lack of tag team matches for a while, good stuff.

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

Also, it's probably a good move on Oje's part, that retirement thing. I almost feel like it should be mandatory that loss-of-limb would force that, else kill the wrestler. But the idea that Liam "Hand-Grenade" Neeson may come back for creepy stalker revenge wielding an Aquaman-like harpoon fist is pretty entertaining.

Its terrible when someone has a leg off and needs to climb into a steel cage match. It doesn't go so well.

Its especially bad if its the ref that has some disability

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Uncle Jam posted:

Its terrible when someone has a leg off and needs to climb into a steel cage match. It doesn't go so well.
As shown in the excellent The Wrestler : Radical Larry - TRIBUTE

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
More Dickie game progress:

Seems he's adding selling animations, and more fluent 'connections'. Interesting!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=698904786841034 [video]

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Of course, the wrestlers have to actually feel like selling, first, but it's progress. The most selling I've ever seen is wrestlers taking a bit longer to stand up. :v:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That video contains a lot of falling over.

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

That's something of an improvement, but the running animation still looks wonky as hell.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql_O4nnO6A8

*****Tournament special! ******

Let's hope Scotbird is more successful this time around, with NO interruptions from outside forces. What will the Dickieverse have in store for the Larryman.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Stir fried chicken bits with shreddy ginger for Lazza!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

"I've come too far to lose now"

You're literally taking part in your first match in the tournament Jimmy.

EDIT: And Liam Neeson run-in sans hand!

Testekill fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Apr 26, 2014

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You appear to have taken Attitude as your dump stat.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

I loving knew you were going to lose when you called it a boring match that you were sure to win. MDickie's wrestling games are simply too much like real life wrestling for that not to mean you would lose the lead right at the end. Pure coding genius.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

simosimo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql_O4nnO6A8

*****Tournament special! ******

Let's hope Scotbird is more successful this time around, with NO interruptions from outside forces. What will the Dickieverse have in store for the Larryman.

That Ping Pong Qi match was bullshit. Boo-urns!

Also, did Liam Neeson's hand grow back? He looked like he had it again in the newspaper photo, when it announced he'd "recovered" from his injury.

Emery
Feb 8, 2012
Jedi have a long history of hand-related injuries, so I wouldn't be surprised if Liam Neeson gets a robotic one for a replacement.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Mdickie stumbling is now a thing in real life! And at pivotal points in matches too! Art imitating art.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

simosimo posted:

Mdickie stumbling is now a thing in real life! And at pivotal points in matches too! Art imitating art.

I still think Roode farted in Stifflers face and that's what caused him to fall over.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Holy poo poo at latest episode - even I cannot believe it. Stay tuned!

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNDC-OTgmQ

Things HAPPEN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Larry noooo :ohdear:

He can still move surprisingly well considering his condition, though. I'm sure he'll be fine and right back to mic-to-the-willying in no time. Or he could start a singing career like Hayabusa did.

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 2, 2014

• Locked thread