Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Sadly the "No More Hesitation" line of target sheets seems to have been discontinued so I guess everyone will miss out the chance to desensitize themselves to scenarios where they need to shoot pregnant women, elderly snuggy-wearing women in kitchens or young mothers holding a child's hand in a playground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Joke's on you though, those people have also practiced on No More Hesitation targets and just immediately shoot you in the face.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I don't get it, an old white man is the demographic I'd hesitate least to shoot.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Is that James Randi? I feel like he wants to shoot me for claiming to be a psychic.

"You tell me, rear end in a top hat. Do I have another shell loaded?"

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

mrkillboy posted:

So this is what a brochure for target practice um, targets looks like:

So are goons now in the same category as muslims and urban ferals?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
No, because that guy is clearly touching a girl.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I've said it before, I'll say it again, I dont trust old women

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

MizPiz posted:

So are goons now in the same category as muslims and urban ferals?

I'm sure that "West Coast liberal", "East Coast arts type" and "Book readin' latte drinker" would be pretty popular target sheets for a certain demographic.

poo poo, we should start a Kickstarter campaign.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Sadly the "No More Hesitation" line of target sheets seems to have been discontinued so I guess everyone will miss out the chance to desensitize themselves to scenarios where they need to shoot pregnant women, elderly snuggy-wearing women in kitchens or young mothers holding a child's hand in a playground.

Bottom left is bullshit. I would never hesitate to shoot an old white guy who's probably racist.

Folly
May 26, 2010

I'm sure that "West Coast liberal", "East Coast arts type" and "Book readin' latte drinker" would be pretty popular target sheets for a certain demographic.

poo poo, we should start a Kickstarter campaign.

This is, sadly, probably a really good idea.

Also, I like the suicide bomber. His expression is what I expect to see from a co-worker who's trying to look interested during a boring meeting. "I'm sorry, could you repeat the question?"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Don't worry, there's still the fabulous line of "School Targets":

"Male teenager with hostage in school setting"

"Female schoolgirl with hostage"

"Student in school hallway with pipebomb"

Also included in this category of targets is the PINK MIST TECH REACTIVE BLOOD PACK, because it is totally necessary and well-adjusted and sensible to have your photos of teenagers expel "1 - 5 splattering shots per packet", "depending on shot placement":

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

mrkillboy posted:

Almost all of these people have terrible aim.

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma

ArmZ posted:

Bottom left is bullshit. I would never hesitate to shoot an old white guy who's probably racist.

Yeah but you're forgetting who buys these things in the first place: racist old white men.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

mrkillboy posted:

Omar slightly disappointed about something, but overall pretty chill.

"Aaaw man they gave me BBQ Chicken instead of Hawaiian. Better go blow up some hick's house then."

*ding dong*

"Hey I've got a bomb belt but also some weed we could just get high and play Mario Kart or something. Allah would be ok with that."

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

tiananman posted:

Yeah but you're forgetting who buys these things in the first place: racist old white men.
Die bitch!

gently caress you oval office!

Dirty slut!

Mornin' Tom! How's the fishin'?

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

What's more likely, elderly grandma in a snuggy broke into my home and pulled a gun on me in the kitchen, or I am the home invader and this is encouraging me to shoot the homeowner.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!
Speaking, several days and pages ago, of mildly amusing things found on packages of basmati rice:

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

Speaking, several days and pages ago, of mildly amusing things found on packages of basmati rice:

I... I think this rice is turning me on..?

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

My Lovely Horse posted:

I really want to see some overlays for Omar, just to see what they could be. Sixpack of beer, if what the others get is any indication.

You probably don't want to shoot him at all anyway, he's bound to have a dead man switch.

Hot dogs. Armour hot dogs.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Not My Leg posted:

What's more likely, elderly grandma in a snuggy broke into my home and pulled a gun on me in the kitchen, or I am the home invader and this is encouraging me to shoot the homeowner.

Let's say granny homeinvader does break into your kitchen with malicious intent (e.g. to steal your fig newtons) but she forgot her glasses so she puts six rounds in the wall next to you. Out of ammo, she sobs:

"Oh, dearie, I'm so sorry. I thought this was my kitchen and you were a big bad robber!"

The perfect crime.

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

As a copywriter that's some fuckin sexy copy. It's the kind you want to write but rarely get to.

LockHeart
Apr 8, 2005

I'll make Coach Haribo proud!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Let's say granny homeinvader does break into your kitchen with malicious intent (e.g. to steal your fig newtons) but she forgot her glasses so she puts six rounds in the wall next to you. Out of ammo, she sobs:

"Oh, dearie, I'm so sorry. I thought this was my kitchen and you were a big bad robber!"

The perfect crime.

Holy crap, a Ribbit King Golf avatar.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

Mister Mind posted:

Hot dogs. Armour hot dogs.

What kind of man wears Armour hot dogs?

MyFaceBeHi has a new favorite as of 16:49 on May 1, 2014

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

I hope there's an overlay that gives the kid the gun instead of the mom, that way we can REALLY find out who's fit for the job.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Pastry of the Year posted:

Has this ever even happened?

quote:

"Student in school hallway with pipebomb"

Just...just punch this dork and pull the fuse. He can't possibly stop you.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

ArmZ posted:

I would never hesitate to shoot an old white guy who's probably racist.

this sentence is racist!

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pastry of the Year posted:

Don't worry, there's still the fabulous line of "School Targets":

She's aiming at something off-frame that's presumably threatening the sobbing girl. A bear or a wolverine perhaps. The trick of this target is to determine where she's firing and join her in defeating the mysterious assailant.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

theflyingorc posted:

Has this ever even happened?

Judging from the pictures, it's happened to that girl in the white sweater twice. I'd be considering homeschooling if I were her.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
http://i.imgur.com/GHtB542.jpg Oops, :nws: for cartoon nipples.

mrkillboy has a new favorite as of 01:59 on May 2, 2014

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

I was gonna make a crack about there not being one for "fearmongering NRA rear end in a top hat", but I realized no one would ever hesitate.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Finally caught the guy.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

And his car was apparently made out of bacon.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

JB Hifi :australia:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I knew that from the $88 price tag.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/d4lsloE.jpg :nws:

Boobies, nipples hidden.