Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.

I don't trust the observer that IA has paired me with, shady as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

I thought that was standard issue for all Florida cops.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)
http://youtu.be/3M_nvQht7-c

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

quote:

TWO teenagers on a stolen moped were chased by five patrol cars and a police helicopter for over two-and-a-half hours around Bristol.

Police explained that due to force policy they were unable to pursue the riders ‘properly’ on the grounds that neither of them were wearing crash helmets.

Witnesses said they saw the moped riding through Shirehampton, Patchway, Bishopston and Clifton with a number of police vehicles in tow.

A police spokesman said officers responded to the theft at 4.45pm on 25 April, and arrested two teenage boys at 7.20pm later that night.

The 18-year-old rider was yesterday charged with theft, dangerous driving, and driving without a license and no insurance, at the Bristol magistrates’ court.

His 16-year-old passenger has been charged with being carried on a moped without the owner’s consent.

One Americop on a local horse woulda wrung those yobs' necks in in no time.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
How to determine if your department's administration is out of touch #324.

If in response to a lengthy memo requesting pistol mounted lights, which was written by several patrol officers with approval of the patrol supervisors, the administration responds that there isn't enough money in the budget for them... but don't worry because instead of what you've requested they are now going to buy shoulder mounted LED flashlights...because their cheaper... and Surprise! They flash red and blue too so if your chasing someone...!

*collective groan from the squad*.

:frogsiren:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Untagged posted:

How to determine if your department's administration is out of touch #324.

If in response to a lengthy memo requesting pistol mounted lights, which was written by several patrol officers with approval of the patrol supervisors, the administration responds that there isn't enough money in the budget for them... but don't worry because instead of what you've requested they are now going to buy shoulder mounted LED flashlights...because their cheaper... and Surprise! They flash red and blue too so if your chasing someone...!

They're
You're

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

They're
You're

Remember when they asked if you would arrest another officer. :argh:.

Fuckin NC.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Untagged posted:

but don't worry because instead of what you've requested they are now going to buy shoulder mounted LED flashlights...because their cheaper... and Surprise! They flash red and blue too so if your chasing someone...!

We were given similar lights that could clip on our armour. They were blue and would either flash or be a solid blue light. Most were either not collected or thrown into a locker. The best use was the guy that put it on the trike of his kid. Patrol trike of a 3 year old!

The only folks with them are those who can described as 'office wallopers'.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I would cover my body with those discarded lights and go to a rave :pcgaming:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Goddammit Florida.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/04/30/two-broward-deputies-accused-of-using-excessive-force/

A deputy is involved in an excessive force lawsuit, loses, somehow ends up back on the street and is now the target of another excessive force case. :bravo:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
That explains why thesoldier has that IA observer riding along :wotwot:

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.
zone partner wants to become a goon, how do I talk him out of this terrible decision :psyduck:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
tell him reddit is much better.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/25409589/officer-charged-after-bar-customers-see-him-drinking-then-leaving-in-cruiser

:laugh:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I hear o.com has forums. Think of it like minor league posting before you make it to the majors.

I have a co worker that lurks. They work another shift though.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Thesoldier posted:

zone partner wants to become a goon, how do I talk him out of this terrible decision :psyduck:

Show him goatse. If he's not discouraged then he probably belongs here.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
Internet forums and police officers do not mix

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

What you say Whip. * speeds down the parkway *.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I decided not to buy a house and bought an acog for my rifle instead. Better deal?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Lotta angry people over free ice cream. We can't win.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
everybody tells us we should be stopping real criminals but nobody wants to tell us where the real criminals are.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

I decided not to buy a house and bought an acog for my rifle instead. Better deal?

Buy my old house, I need to sell it by august or so. Beanie Acres makin progress :snoop:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Does a patrol job come with the house? And do I have to live in Louisiana?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I mean, you could just rent the house out if you didn't want to live in it. But yes, if you buy my house I'll mos def get you hired.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Branis posted:

everybody tells us we should be stopping real criminals but nobody wants to tell us where the real criminals are.

:goonsay: Wallstreet

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

Buy my old house, I need to sell it by august or so. Beanie Acres makin progress :snoop:

Is that what the Travellers you hired told you?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Branis posted:

Q: Shouldn't you be out catching murderers?

A: Detain for questioning, call the detective, "got a guy here who has information on an open homicide case"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Reign Of Pain posted:

Is that what the Travellers you hired told you?

Oh no, I'm doing it all myself. Every contractor I spoke with refused to build it how I wanted citing all sorts of bogus code violations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

beanieson posted:

Oh no, I'm doing it all myself. Every contractor I spoke with refused to build it how I wanted citing all sorts of bogus code violations.

The spirit of grover lives on.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

Beanie and his final product:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Reign Of Pain posted:

:eyepop:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
you mean to tell me thats not how an antebellum louisiana mansion should look like?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

You guys are nuts. Just because I don't have any formal training doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. Besides there's tons of online DIY resources, and I'm saving a TON. Besides, that area hasn't flooded in, like years.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

You guys are nuts. Just because I don't have any formal training doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. Besides there's tons of online DIY resources, and I'm saving a TON. Besides, that area hasn't flooded in, like years.

1. Louisiana is always flooded because it's a giant swamp.

2. An Ask/Tell thread called "Tell me how to build my crawdad shack/daycare center" is not a good resource.

just fyi

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yea right like anyone would trust their kids with a something awful poster.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Yea right like anyone would trust their kids with a something awful poster.

Everyone trusts an officah of the lerw

meow

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

beanieson posted:

:stare: I know this isn't the Ask a cop thread but why the hell do you think this is a good idea?

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

:stare: I know this isn't the Ask a cop thread but why the hell do you think this is a good idea?

Lil inside joke mate, I believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

genderstomper58 posted:

Lil inside joke mate, I believe

God I hope so, for everyone's sake.

Reign Of Pain posted:

Because we all know that this is how it would turn out.

• Locked thread