Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

kaschei posted:

Still waiting on a fakeclaim from Ernie before the game can begin.

I am vanilla town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Ixtlilton posted:

The fanciest of fakeclaims. At least you generated a small amount of content.

Is anyone around? Ernest? I'm done with school forever and ever unless I decide to go to grad school some day which is actually pretty likely, but still, I have time. We could post songs about how we feel about this game, that'd be cool.

Go to grad school. Our industry's pretty competitive, friend. I know private sector people who don't feel like massive tools saying "I want to fill my company with postdocs".

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

The fanciest of fakeclaims. At least you generated a small amount of content.

Is anyone around? Ernest? I'm done with school forever and ever unless I decide to go to grad school some day which is actually pretty likely, but still, I have time. We could post songs about how we feel about this game, that'd be cool.

Im half around. Phone posts hooray. Derps random ness usually atleast makes content, I was just amused but the serious debate stemming from it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Gotta post post post about something after all

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Poque posted:

HvV over Micronesia? Insanity. And SCUMMY ##vote Murmur

The winner of MY favorite season could beat the winner of YOUR favorite season. Checkmate!

uranus posted:

hello everyone. if you look at my post closely you will find that... the song... was not from the 80s, even though it was a band popular in the 80s! :o gasp! so you can deduce that my post was not a true fact!

anyway yeah i made up that role for fun and it didnt work. i just dont have it like i used to.

You need to tell us your role right now so that we can work on rebuilding trust.

Power of Pecota posted:

It's more that Murmur and I always end up with conflicting goals, we've had to turn on each other twice in Awful Survivor and haven't been the same alignment in the 2(?) mafia games we've played together.

This is very true, and I'm town this time, so I'm going to play the odds. ##vote Pecota

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
You queens have been working hard getting but safe ain't cutting it in this competition!

Episode 1 Event: What's In Your Big Furry Box?

Inside the Form Decor/Interior Illusions Lounge there are eight boxes sporting a variety of different colors. Every queen can call dibs to stick their whole hand inside and pull out whatever's buried deep within. It's first-come/first-serve and you can only take one box so choose carefully but quickly! Once the boxes are gone they're gone forever!

The boxes are:
  • Auburn
  • Burgundy
  • Crimson
  • Fuchsia
  • Magenta
  • Pink
  • Rose
  • Scarlet

Good luck!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 1, 2014

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Fuchsia, because you spelled it correctly :)

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Pink because hahaha I got it and you didn't!!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

kaschei posted:

Fuchsia, because you spelled it correctly :)

kaschei reaches into the fuchsia box and feels...

Something fuzzy! You're worried about it touching it, but all you pull out is a squirrel puppet. It's cute enough that you decide to keep it on your workbench for as long as your in the competition.

If this box had any effect on you you'll be told in a PM!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I have arisen from my 3 hour nap and I want the scarlet box, that's a good color.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

It's an evil color.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Ernie. posted:

Pink because hahaha I got it and you didn't!!

Ernie reaches into his box and pulls out...

A video from your mom, which causes you to tear up and talk about your rocky relationship with your family and drag. All the rest of the queens surround you because this is obviously her moment and everyone's family is a little hosed up but now WE'RE ALL FAMILY.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

kaschei posted:

It's an evil color.

But it's so pretty :ohdear:

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Ixtlilton posted:

I have arisen from my 3 hour nap and I want the scarlet box, that's a good color.

Ixtlilton reaches into his box and pulls out...

A hamburger from Hamburger Marys which you have to talk about for a while to fulfill sponsorship responsibilities. Even though the hamburger ain't great, the producer force you to smile and talk about the delicious sauce. It's every drag queens favorite place to eat and also probably barf!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Magenta box plz

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Murmur Twin posted:

The winner of MY favorite season could beat the winner of YOUR favorite season. Checkmate!

You need to tell us your role right now so that we can work on rebuilding trust.

This is very true, and I'm town this time, so I'm going to play the odds. ##vote Pecota

Also, am I the only person who thinks this is a pretty scummy post even for Murmur Twin? I'm sure it's mostly tongue-in-cheek, but still.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

Magenta box plz

Captain Foo reaches into his box and pulls out...

A note. You read it out loud.

"One of the girls is obviously slipping. She's not poised or pretty enough to be in this competion. But which girl is it? Before today is over you must ##clock someone's bustedness. That person can't be you and they will receive a penalty for the rest of the episode. All T, All Shade!"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Also ##vote murmur for that dumb role fish (not even fishing just demanding)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Burgundy

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Rose please :blush:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ixtlilton posted:

Also, am I the only person who thinks this is a pretty scummy post even for Murmur Twin? I'm sure it's mostly tongue-in-cheek, but still.

i couldn't tell if it was a joke or not but it was baffling.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Asiina posted:

Burgundy

Asiina reaches into her box and pulls out...

Kelly Osborne!?! She makes a lot of polite chat and some chuckle-worthy jokes. All the queens agree that she was a fine guest judge for the episode and should probably replace Santino on the show.

Poque posted:

Rose please :blush:

Poque reaches into his box and finds...

A stinky plate of fish. Looks like production forgot that the drag critiques were going to go on a bit longer than normal and didn't put the fish on ice for long enough. Whoops!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
##eat stinky fish

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Eight Dollars posted:

Fake actions are okay and fun, unless they are designed to be thought of as real actions (no fake vigging or all that).

btw

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Poque posted:

##eat stinky fish

Poque has gotten stinky fish juice all over her dress. What a travesty!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Eight Dollars posted:

Asiina reaches into her box and pulls out...

Kelly Osborne!?! She makes a lot of polite chat and some chuckle-worthy jokes. All the queens agree that she was a fine guest judge for the episode and should probably replace Santino on the show.

Blasphemy!

So I'm only going to be able to phone post for the next few days. I'll be around but may not be overly active.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##pull poque's wig off

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Wow low

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Ernie. posted:

##pull poque's wig off

DRAG IS NOT A CONTACT SPORT.

There should be no pulling off wigs unless you are Roxxxy Andrews in a single wig-related situation.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##replace poque's nailpolish with sheep blood

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ernie. posted:

##replace poque's nailpolish with sheep blood

##already uses that

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

##clock ernie stop being so mean and jealous of poque's better looks

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

You only thought it was pig's blood, fish face.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

What did 8bux just finish saying??

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

kaschei posted:

What did 8bux just finish saying??

I was obligated to though :blush:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

welp captain foo is scum

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

You can't hold it in anymore.

"Swinging Sixties Stewardess? You need to put a lot more work on those makeup of yours because you are looking like you're a Swinging Sixty-Year-Old Stewardess! Just look at those cheekbones girl..."

Ernie. is shocked at this attack, but the rest of the girls agree she is looking ragged today.

Ernie. is now Hated for the rest of the episode!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 23:45 on May 1, 2014

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS

YOU'RE ALL ASSHOLES ANYWAY

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ernie. posted:

I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS

YOU'RE ALL ASSHOLES ANYWAY