Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

This episode was much better than the first now they've done with the intros and given them actual stuff to do. Tony Atlas is a treasure, Piper vs. technology is hilarious and hillbilly jim continues to be the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

The episodes have slow spots, but if they give us one new segment of edited Tony Atlas rambling per week it will all be worth it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Tony needs his own spinoff where he's just sitting in a comfortable chair in a studio and every week someone just says one word to him and lets him free associate off of it. Just Brad Maddox saying "oranges" and then 30 minutes of stream of consciousness.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

This show is absolutely atrocious and I can't stop watching it.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

coconono posted:

This show is absolutely atrocious and I can't stop watching it.

What George Washington Carber did with the peanut but Ted Turner had different ideas.

Old men confused about this modern hell, the best show.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
It's hilarious how a house full of veteran pro wrestlers/athletes are so inept at putting dinner together.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

89 posted:

It's hilarious how a house full of veteran pro wrestlers/athletes are so inept at putting dinner together.

I haven't seen the new episode. Do they finally eat the cabbage rolls?

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
No, no, it's a completely different dinner crisis. It seems like this is going to be a running theme through the show along with Piper vs. appliances.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

This time they were completely ruined and stymied by the concepts of defrosting and delivery

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Still a boring show but better this week. Golf cart polo is better than Gary Busey and the dinner sequence was kind of amazing.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Jimmy Hart is annoying little fucker. I don't know if the producers put him up to it or it's just the type of guy he is, but he's constantly trying to start poo poo when nothing is wrong. Tony and Hacksaw practically forgot about their argument and weren't planning on bringing it up again, but there's Jimmy telling both of them "You've got heat with ___"

It was the same thing with dinner. He kept running around telling everyone "You've got heat on you" while nobody was mad at anyone and they were just trying to get something to eat.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Jimmy Hart is annoying little fucker. I don't know if the producers put him up to it or it's just the type of guy he is, but he's constantly trying to start poo poo when nothing is wrong. Tony and Hacksaw practically forgot about their argument and weren't planning on bringing it up again, but there's Jimmy telling both of them "You've got heat with ___"

It was the same thing with dinner. He kept running around telling everyone "You've got heat on you" while nobody was mad at anyone and they were just trying to get something to eat.

so shocked that a close personal friend of Hulk Hogan would act in such a manner

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I can't wait for tonight's Piper vs Blinking Lightbulb in the Bathroom, or whatever other technological marvel he will be defeated by.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Tonight, according to the official preview:

WWE.com posted:

A bowling competition kicks things off! However, the real mayhem begins when the WWE Legends attempt to film a bizzarre[sic] commercial.

We know they are bowling against old women, and that something causes everyone to get mad at Tony Atlas (the thing is Tony Atlas).

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Oh good god Patterson.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Can Gene Okerlund not be a lewd weirdo for like one second is that possible?

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
That Mene Gene monster arm is impossible for me to not :stare: at

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I love that Team Piper refuses to get dressed.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
How many gay sex jokes can Patterson say in one episode?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

DM Punk posted:

How many gay sex jokes can Patterson say in one episode?

All of them.
He can do all of them.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
This commercial idea would spawn a whole line of complaints for such a negative portrayal of mentally challenged african americans.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I really hope a Plastic Flamingo/Rubber duck rental company isn't a real thing and this is just a joke.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Legends House: Probably a good show to watch on acid.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I think Pat Patterson might be a bad person.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

patterson used to be the guy you'd gently caress to get ahead in the business, and he knew it

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Tony Atlas is really annoying and I wish he'd go away.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Fink is physically incapable of not speaking in diplomatic soundbytes.

sammythemc
Jan 14, 2008

Sullen Child Hitler
Was Tony Atlas just looking at a giant sketch of Sarah Palin

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I wonder how many of those bowling women are dead now

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Chuck Testa on the WWE Network

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
To be fair, what the hell do you expect when make Roddy Piper the director of a flamingo commercial?

edit: :lol:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

sammythemc posted:

Was Tony Atlas just looking at a giant sketch of Sarah Palin

It's a picture he drew of his wife so he'd miss her less. Sweet, if incompetent.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Car Wash commercial was way better.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Let's just not mic Patterson next week, yeah?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I love LOVE Mean Gene :allears:

He just doesn't give a poo poo and says everything in such a magical way. "I didn't mean to offend anyone, but if I did, gently caress 'em"

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

"tony wants to operate the camera; he can't even operate a can opener!" - bit rich coming from you, Piper :colbert:

"How about 'We take care of your car, like you take care of yourself'?"
"...won't work in America" :lol:

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 02:14 on May 2, 2014

sammythemc
Jan 14, 2008

Sullen Child Hitler

Chinston Wurchill posted:

It's a picture he drew of his wife so he'd miss her less. Sweet, if incompetent.

For whatever reason, it didn't even occur to me that he'd drawn it, Sarah Palin or not. that went from vaguely horrifying to kind of adorable

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I wanted to like this show but I gave up once the commercial stuff started. I'm really not having a great time watching Tony Atlas punch-drunk his way through life.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I think VH1 did a better job with this concept with The Surreal Life. I remember that show being pretty entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie
Flock O Flamingos is apparently a real company (or they went to a lot of effort to create a fake site)

• Locked thread