Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

sleepingbuddha posted:

She was the guest ref for a friend's indie match a few months ago.

Apparently, Mickie was hitting on her before the match.

Wait wait wait. You have an event called Saved by the Bell and AC Slater isn't there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Diss Lexia is the most independent wrestler name I've ever heard.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

TheJoker138 posted:

Her real name is Lexi. She has a good job, just does the wrestling for fun. The best part is she has a rivalry with a librarian gimmick wrestler named, Paige Turner.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Commissar Ken posted:

Wait wait wait. You have an event called Saved by the Bell and AC Slater isn't there?

For that matter, get Dennis Haskins, who actually likes wrestling and has done indy shows before!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sleepingbuddha posted:

Her real name is Lexi. She has a good job, just does the wrestling for fun. The best part is she has a rivalry with a librarian gimmick wrestler named, Paige Turner.

This is also the most independent wrestler angle I've ever heard.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Oh my god Bo's new entrance ahahha

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

achillesforever6 posted:

Oh my god Bo's new entrance ahahha

I cannot wait to see that on Raw.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I still can't believe Camacho is a slow talking suit wearing heel

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
I wish that they had cut Mojo Rawley instead of Mason Ryan.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

TheJoker138 posted:

Miss Diss Lexia is like, one step past the joke anyway. It's like Arnie Pie with Arnie in the Sky.

How do you not just go by Miss Lexia if you're determined to have a stupid name based on a brain disorder?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

On my podcast we play a game where I compile a list of indie wrestlers with lovely names and make up a few of my own and the other hosts must guess which ones are real. As an expert on lovely indie wrestling names I can say with authority that "Lucifer Darksyde" is the most independent wrestler name

also he looks like this

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Pretty enjoyable Sandow/Sin Cara match on Superstars. Love Sin Cara's shiny new outfit!

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I already saw that match in optimal quality, by which I mean from 400 feet away during the Raw Preshow.

Also, I feel bad for Chavo. He was talking all about how he was going to write a book and do all kinds of creative things after he was released by WWE, and how he couldn't before because WWE wants a piece of everything and doesn't really let you do things outside of their influence.

Now he's literally wrestling in a high school gym :negative:.

Sigma posted:

Everyone please listen to the WWE Wrestlemania podcast with Edge. It is magic.

It's no longer available on podcast one. Is it hosted anywhere else?

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 03:53 on May 2, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

On my podcast we play a game where I compile a list of indie wrestlers with lovely names and make up a few of my own and the other hosts must guess which ones are real. As an expert on lovely indie wrestling names I can say with authority that "Lucifer Darksyde" is the most independent wrestler name

also he looks like this

I believe I was on that episode and I was 100% sure it was some dark edgy white guy in face paint gimmick.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Anyone else watching the Batista doc?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm watching legends house finally and man this is terrible. It feels so drat awkward. Everything seems really phony.I'm not sure if it's the editing but the show just feels off.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Sure sounds like a reality show to me

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Brock's selling after Cena/Lesnar ended at Extreme Rules 2012 was pretty spectacular. He was acting like he was about to puke, staggering around, a fan touched him and he put up his dukes like he wasn't sure if he was still fighting. Nice little touches there.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!
I forgot all about this little speech Cena gave at the end of Extreme Rules 2012. What was the story behind that, telling everyone he was gonna get into trouble with his boss and take some time off? I don't remember him taking any time off.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

AKA Driver posted:

I forgot all about this little speech Cena gave at the end of Extreme Rules 2012. What was the story behind that, telling everyone he was gonna get into trouble with his boss and take some time off? I don't remember him taking any time off.

Brock busted him open hard on request, He was not concussed but he was probably knocked loving loopy.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Ah, I almost forgot about Tamina and her banana watching Kaitlyn and AJ fight backstage.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
It's weird to remember a time when people kind of cared about ADR.

(Edit): holy gently caress at the ref using instant replay, I forgot all about that

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 22:38 on May 4, 2014

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I wish Randy would punt more

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Oh god I just remembered the finish to this match.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Swagger Dagger posted:

Oh god I just remembered the finish to this match.

Is this the falling into a spotlight bit?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Call Me Charlie posted:

Is this the falling into a spotlight bit?

The stage lights, but basically

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
"We can't have the guy we're building as a monster lose! But we can't put him over Cena...uh, gently caress."

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Swagger Dagger posted:

The stage lights, but basically

Ha, I was thinking of Backlash 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04a5aNblImA

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
So wait, they really just stopped this Cena/Ryback match like that? This is like right around when I started watching regularly again.

EDIT

This is the Lesnar HHH match that sucks, right? Doesn't Brock get concussed like 2 seconds in, or was that the WM match?

Talking about Extreme Rules 2013.

Static Rook fucked around with this message at 23:53 on May 4, 2014

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
"Brock Lesnar, the Bitch!"

I don't think that is PG, Mister H! :aaa:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Static Rook posted:

So wait, they really just stopped this Cena/Ryback match like that? This is like right around when I started watching regularly again.

EDIT

This is the Lesnar HHH match that sucks, right? Doesn't Brock get concussed like 2 seconds in, or was that the WM match?

That's the WM match. This match was pretty good and far and away the best one of their series

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Static Rook posted:

Ha, I was just wondering the same thing. Or were they all bad? It's all a blur of protracted kimuras and lying on the ground.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
MY KNEE PAUL MY KNEE

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Triple H: Shoot me in!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
For gently caress sake, how does WM go off without a hitch, but now Extreme Rules isn't loading.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

TheEggsBenedict posted:

MY KNEE PAUL MY KNEE

Ahaha.

Can I just restate how dumb escaping out the door is even an option in a steel cage match? Not only should that be just plain easy, it also removes any suspension of disbelief that the cage will prevent interference.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

ayn rand hand job posted:

For gently caress sake, how does WM go off without a hitch, but now Extreme Rules isn't loading.

You're having problems on your end that weren't there for wrestlemania.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
"That's my manager!"

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
This match was really not bad and pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Brock sure needed a lot of help to win that match, but at least Heyman is entertaining.

• Locked thread