Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am so used to the meanwhiles in this story that when it suddenly switch to Fudd I just ended up laughing for a minute. That is such a bizarre transition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Thank god for that transition. Now let's go back to the crazy fight storylines and never speak of this again.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That transition is also a flashback to earlier in the storyline, as Hindo was already defeated by Rob.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The MSJ posted:

That transition is also a flashback to earlier in the storyline, as Hindo was already defeated by Rob.

I thought that fight was still ongoing.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I thought eggman was already dead too. Why is knuckles swearing to kill him again?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I don't think Sonic ever actually mentioned killing him to anyone. He just went EVIL SONIC and was killed by Troll King soon after.

Guess only the trolls, Fudd and Heimerdinger know about it at the moment.

tiistai fucked around with this message at 12:36 on May 3, 2014

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

I thought that fight was still ongoing.

When we left the fight it was Coyote vs Demaro. Rob smashed Hindo with an obelisk before that.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Lazerbot is actually putting some real effort into the censored version. Some of the panels have been redrawn as closeups to hide the most violent aspects. I'm still not sure why he feels it's worth spending the time to do this, but more power to him, I guess?

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Guess we're not ready for Fudd's arc yet.

e: gently caress, beaten.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Vogon Poet posted:

I had an orgasm for the first time in my life, and it was to Eggman..

Ahahaha, :wtc:

The best part about that random-rear end Fudd transition is that it doesn't even connect to anything. LB just felt like interrupting a serious graphic rape story for a few panels of Elmer Fudd sweating.

HorseRenoir fucked around with this message at 22:08 on May 3, 2014

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Doesn't Fudd control Eggman now? It probably leads to that somehow. Although it still doesn't make sense considering that one troll dude is supposed to be dead.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

HorseRenoir posted:

Ahahaha, :wtc:

The best part about that random-rear end Fudd transition is that it doesn't even connect to anything. LB just felt like punctuating a serious graphic rape story for a few panels of Elmer Fudd sweating.

Fudd ate part of Eggman's brain, causing him to gain his memories, skills, and the ability to manipulate his corpse.

Apparently, he had a flashback at the same time Amy is relating this story, and panicked.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Or Fudd was in Eggman's hideout at the same time that Amy got kidnapped. That's why Electric Guy is still alive.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Fudd has the memories of all of those rapes. Well.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011
I love that "well, he ate part of his brain, so" is a perfectly reasonable thing to bring up in TGT. I had totally forgotten that crazy poo poo. Meanwhile, the censored version just makes me wonder what Lazerbot is thinking (although, to be fair, we never know what Lazerbot is thinking).

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Forums Barber posted:

I love that "well, he ate part of his brain, so" is a perfectly reasonable thing to bring up in TGT. I had totally forgotten that crazy poo poo. Meanwhile, the censored version just makes me wonder what Lazerbot is thinking (although, to be fair, we never know what Lazerbot is thinking).

I want him to do the censored version of the death of porky's wife and child. That's gonna be a real test of keeping a scene's impact (:haw:) but still keep it to the standard.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I wonder if Knuckles will go berserk mode on zombie Eggman. Maybe Fudd will never use that corpse again since he has all those awful memories now

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Shiran posted:

I wonder if Knuckles will go berserk mode on zombie Eggman. Maybe Fudd will never use that corpse again since he has all those awful memories now

What if Fudd is running off to rape Amy? :ohdear:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

scarycave posted:

What if Fudd is running off to rape Amy? :ohdear:

It wouldn't be Fudd's Choice :haw:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Remember the guy who joked that LazyB was going to do alternate timelines next? The Fudd panels are from the timeline where Rob died.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Aristobulus posted:

all of those rapes

This comic has resulted in a lot of posts that probably no one thought they would ever make. I hate sonic and most of the not really related poo poo that's gone into TGT but holy poo poo I've been reading this thread for two loving years and still am getting surprised.

Edit: and also entertained. LB's tantrums. Concern trolling. The lot of it. Two years loving hell. Say what you want but Lazey can hold an audience.

Sleekly fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 4, 2014

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
You always think "man i've seen it all lazerbot can't possibly surprise me any more" and then he goes and proves everyone wrong :laffo:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

After watching Amazing Spider-Man 2, I'm reminded of this thread. Max Dillon is Lazerbot and Spider-Man is this thread. After he thinks we are trolling him, Lazerbot became Electro and unleashed the full extend of his power in the form of Tails Gets Gay and Jew Lowtax. Goblin is I guess someone who hates SA and talks with Lazerbot a lot.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Then in that case maybe The Goblin is the people who post on his Deviantart page, unless they also troll him.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

If this ever gets taken down for copyright infringement, I'm willing to shoddily play the GoT theme on my ukulele to replace the audio.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Hey, does everyone remember that beautiful TGT fanfic that was posted a while back?
http://deepc.deviantart.com/art/Tails-gets-Trolled-Shadow-Quits-the-Trolls-435711278

Cartoon Violence fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Feb 18, 2017

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Megaspel posted:

If this ever gets taken down for copyright infringement, I'm willing to shoddily play the GoT theme on my ukulele to replace the audio.

You should do this anyway as it would be pretty perfect.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
I need to work faster.

previous chapters(hi-res): http://jingai-jigokumoto.deviantart.com/gallery/41344727

previous chapters(non deviantart): http://tdgt.webcomic.ws/

more to follow

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

Thank goodness. I needed a break from TGT and wanted to return to simpler, more enjoyable times. That is good timing.

It's wonderful.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

The complex emotions of a woman who has experienced the horrors of rape and sex slavery, as depicted by an autistic, virgin, male teenager via the medium of Sonic the Hedgehog fan art. We've officially reached peak internet.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm pretty sure lazerbot is not a teenager.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Early 20's is basically still a teen, specially if you live at home and are a bit 'special'.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
Amy's nose is a black carrot.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

I need to work faster.

previous chapters(hi-res): http://jingai-jigokumoto.deviantart.com/gallery/41344727

previous chapters(non deviantart): http://tdgt.webcomic.ws/

more to follow

Yes, yes, excellent.

Strike Two, Mikey, watch your poo poo before you step :ohdear:

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Megaspel posted:

I think you should just do that either way.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Okay lazerbot I've been relatively cool with this so far but are you absolutely sure you aren't going overboard with this

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
How much further down the rabbit hole is this going to go :stare:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

:suicide: for gently caress's sake lazerbot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011