Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Ixtlilton posted:

I would vote Uradd, I was out having dinner with my family after getting home, but I'm here now. Hopefully he's around, because executing someone who's not there to claim kinda sucks. I'd still do Foo, but I'm less enthusiastic about it since his responses to me.

Can you link to/quote what raises your concerns re: uradd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Oh holy poo poo, wasn't it 11 before? yuming dropping a vote on 50 then bouncing was pretty weird too, I posted my stuff to her like 5 minutes after her post and she never got back to it.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

kaschei posted:

Can you link to/quote what raises your concerns re: uradd?

Sure,

Uradd posted:

I think every game ive ever started with derp has had day 0/1 cop type shenanigans and its amusing to me that people are considering his 'claim' as truthfacts

Interfering with scumhunting.

Uradd posted:

Why? Because he doesn't like derps... derpiness?

PoP's thing about this post.

Kind of a weak case, but for the number of posts he has it's alright for D1 imo.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
##vote foo would switch to murmur. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHKk5N9I3rM

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Where are people? Foo, are you around to claim?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I hate when everything comes down to deadline.

I will switch though if people are more willing to vote uradd than yuming.

Are people willing to actually vote either of these people?

BBcode on an iPad is a pain in the rear end so I don't want to switch my vote more than once.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Asiina posted:

I hate when everything comes down to deadline.

I will switch though if people are more willing to vote uradd than yuming.

Are people willing to actually vote either of these people?

BBcode on an iPad is a pain in the rear end so I don't want to switch my vote more than once.

I would vote either but there are like 4 people here so far.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Asiina posted:

I didn't realize uradd had a vote on him, phone posting sux. Vote finder images are so small and hard to read.

I don't really see how her being loved is really a point in her favour since we don't know her role and she could very well be scum, but I don't mind switching since I'm feeling both are equally probable of being scum. Honestly though I don't know if anyone else is interested in voting for either of them.

yuming being loved for today has nothing to do with her alignment, but needing 7 more votes with how the day's gone so far is a pretty tall order for a general feelings vote.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Ixt/Asiina, we've got 23 minutes until deadline and you can put Uradd into a tie for the vote lead with Foo if you switch. Why not do it?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Consider my vote in a kind of a resonance structure between Uradd and Foo for the time being. I'll probably vote Foo in 10 minutes since it doesn't look like people are showing up.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We'll both ixt and Kaschei said they'd consider yuming, which is why I asked.

Seriously you have to navigate so many menus to get to square brackets on this stupid thing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I guess ##vote uradd to hopefully get any latecomers to switch.

I'll be mad if I have to switch again.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Asiina posted:

We'll both ixt and Kaschei said they'd consider yuming, which is why I asked.

Seriously you have to navigate so many menus to get to square brackets on this stupid thing.

yuming's not going to get 7 more votes besides you in 18 minutes.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

kaschei, I know you're around, we're probably going to need your vote to effect a lynch either way.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Things are looking like a pretty clear apathy/process of elimination vote on Foo right now, is anyone else besides Ixt/Asiina here?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hi I'm here by phone. Can someone paste votefinder?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Votecount for Day 1

Captain Foo (3): Poque, 50 pounds of bread, uranus
50 pounds of bread (2): kaschei, Murmur Twin, yuming, kaschei
Uradd (2): Power of Pecota, Asiina
uranus (1): kaschei, kaschei, Captain Foo
yuming (0): Asiina, Asiina
Power of Pecota (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Murmur Twin (0): Poque, Captain Foo, Poque, Captain Foo

Not Voting (4): Ernie., Ixtlilton, kaschei, Uradd

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 10 minutes.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And just so I have this down, that should be 4 for Foo now.

##vote Foo

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'm here trying to make sense of things between mouthfuls

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I guess MT/yuming aren't happening, I think the case on Foo is more compelling than that on Uradd by a decent amount, so I guess ##vote Foo

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

##vote Foo bleh, show up for deadline tomorrow people

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Don't really see a case on Uradd. Foo please.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Sorry Asiina, switch again please.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Would gladly do yummy but no way that's happening

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Thanks phone. *yuming

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Goddamnit

##vote foo

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Captain Foo (7): Poque, 50 pounds of bread, uranus, Ixtlilton, kaschei, Power of Pecota, Asiina
50 pounds of bread (2): kaschei, Murmur Twin, yuming, kaschei
uranus (1): kaschei, kaschei, Captain Foo
Uradd (0): Power of Pecota, Asiina, Power of Pecota, Asiina
yuming (0): Asiina, Asiina
Power of Pecota (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Murmur Twin (0): Poque, Captain Foo, Poque, Captain Foo

Not Voting (2): Ernie., Uradd

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 03rd, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Captain Foo, you're Girl Next Door was more like a girl next bore, but you are a strong queen. Even the most polished queens slip up sometimes. Hold your head up high and... sashay away.

Captain Foo (Willam) Sickenin...

Wait a minute... your wig is slipping a bit. You're not Willam at all. How did MIMI IMFIRST get back on this stage?!? I told security to not let her back in after All Stars Season 1!

Captain Foo (Mimi Imfirst) BOOGER-Aligned Shady Ape sashayed away Episode 1!

She snuck in a pair of Reading Glasses!

Shady Ape's can target someone and, if their action has a limited number of shots, she reduces that number by one.
Boogers are the scum in this game!

Night actions are due tomorrow at 10pm. Good luck!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 03:19 on May 4, 2014

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
Last episode's elimination was a shocker of a season opener, but everyone went back to their rooms knowing that this wasn't the first time Mimi Imfirst sashayed away at the beginning of an All Stars season. The fact that the production was lax enough to allow a booger on the set worried the group though. If one could get in who knows how many boogers walked among them.

The early morning shoot came quickly. Just as all the queens were choosing their boy outfits to wear for the traditional workroom walk a piercing scream echoed through the halls coming from Ernie.'s room.

It was horrible. No one could look inside her room more than once. The sheer carnage was sickening... and not in the good way. It was all over the floor and walls. That's right, the remains of all of Ernie's lace-front wigs were everywhere. Someone must have snuck in and decided to give Ernie a bit of a haircut during the night.

Even though it wasn't her fault, with no wigs there was no way for Ernie to stay and compete in the show. Whoever did this should be locked up!

Ernie. (Carmen Carrera) Sickening-Aligned 1-Shot Night Vig was sabotaged Night 1!

She had brought to the competition a [b]Gift Certificate for a Trip to Lake Titicaca from Al & Chuck Dot Travel[b]!

Episode 2: Frock n' Roll High School... starts now. Bring your Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent to the main stage!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (10): 50 pounds of bread, Asiina, Ixtlilton, kaschei, Murmur Twin, Poque, Power of Pecota, Uradd, uranus, yuming

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 08th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 12 hours.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ernest, nooooooooo :( I bet he forgot to submit an action, he always does that.

How about we all post who we think the most likely and least likely scum teams are? I think the most likely scum team is yuming/Uradd, and the least likely is Poque/derp. Also, I probably won't be around all that much today.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Welp, I'm terrible at this game. Glad we lynched Foo, sorry I didn't believe it.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Murmur Twin posted:

I think Foo is town -

:waycool:

Right now, the most suspicious player in my eyes is Asiina:

(a) While I admit it's entirely probable that she's stuck phoneposting, I could also see that being used as a way to avoid having to make in-depth cases that could later backfire.
(b) She seemed pretty adamantly in favor of moving the vote off of Foo. (full disclosure: yes, I was too)
(c) The general attitude towards deadline of "I'll vote for whoever everyone else wants to, as long as it's not Foo or 50" gives the impression of making a town effort without actually taking a firm stance on someone.
(d) I feel like the vote for Foo towards the end forced her hand, because people knew she was here at deadline and it would have been weird if she didn't help the lynch go through.

Also on my list (for when I have more time) are Pecota, Yuming, and kaschei - but those are all pending D2 discussion.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

:waycool:

Right now, the most suspicious player in my eyes is Asiina:

(a) While I admit it's entirely probable that she's stuck phoneposting, I could also see that being used as a way to avoid having to make in-depth cases that could later backfire.

Well I don't know if there were really strong cases to make since it was D1. I didn't believe Foo was acting scummy and I didn't really see the case against 50. Also I really was phone posting during the day between sessions at my conference and then ipad posting in the evening at my parent's house. Both of which do make quoting and formatting difficult if not impossible to do, so even if there was a case to make I wouldn't have been able to. I tried to participate the best I could with what I had though.

Also lying about phone posting because it makes scum D1 easier is a pretty low thing to do.

quote:

(b) She seemed pretty adamantly in favor of moving the vote off of Foo. (full disclosure: yes, I was too)

Yeah, I definitely was, not going to lie. I really thought he was just overreacting to a situation based on not knowing derp and his crazy ways. I was wrong, but that doesn't make me scum.

quote:

(c) The general attitude towards deadline of "I'll vote for whoever everyone else wants to, as long as it's not Foo or 50" gives the impression of making a town effort without actually taking a firm stance on someone.

It wasn't whoever else. It was two people who were semi-lurking which I didn't really have a good feeling about their contribution, but of those two I didn't really have a strong indication of who was more likely to be scum. I did think Foo was town, I was trying to save him no doubt, but it was to either Yuming or Uradd, not just anyone.

quote:

(d) I feel like the vote for Foo towards the end forced her hand, because people knew she was here at deadline and it would have been weird if she didn't help the lynch go through.

Also on my list (for when I have more time) are Pecota, Yuming, and kaschei - but those are all pending D2 discussion.

Man, I struggled so much to get my post in on time! It wasn't easy and I was being distracted by my parents. I could have very, very easily not made it.

And by the way I haven't changed my mind and I am still suspicious of Uradd and Yuming.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##vote Power of Pecota

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I think what we should take away from yesterday is.

THAT I AM FABULOUS!!!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

50 pounds of bread posted:

I think what we should take away from yesterday is.

THAT I AM FABULOUS!!!

Did anyone gag on you? No? Pity.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

People not posting their most and least likely scum teams ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
##vote yuming keep the good times rolling

• Locked thread