Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Someone probably wants to snipe me, but I won't give you the pleasure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
aftermath of usmc503

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
The key there would seem to be that the Occupiers (and that sort of protest group in general) deliberately pull their shtick when they outnumber the police. It would be next to impossible for the cops to do much without risking an outbreak of street theater and a much larger disturbance (which may in fact be the point of the protest.) When you see individuals or small groups disruptively protesting they seem to get cuffed and carted.

Also IIRC it's the DA's call whether charges actually get pressed or not, so if some people are getting only wrist slaps for ideological reasons that's where the fault lies.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Shockingly accurate

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

beanieson posted:

eh.. The school administration asked him to leave, when he refused the officer told him to leave or he'd be arrested. Sounds like he got exactly what he wanted to me :shrug:

This is exactly how I read it. He tried to make a point and didn't like how it was going. Then he decided to try and call the school board and police instructions for him to leave a bluff, was proven wrong, and cried like a baby and is made a scene. It looks like he was only charged with one offense and released though. Down here at least four charges would apply, so good for them.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I wouldn't care either way - charged or not. Does he deserve a charge? Sure, he probably fits the elements of the offence perfectly. Would this be a fine place for a stern talking to and some discretion? Maybe. But I doubt the guy is going to learn anything either way. He's pretty clearly dedicated himself to martyrdom for ~*~his freedoms~*~ so I doubt he'd examine his actions with any reasonable degree of objectivity later.

Stalez
Jun 27, 2003
20 dollars my ass
So happened again. I've been going to play volleyball at bar in the next city over for the past couple of years. Well as I was about to order my first drink, I noticed the new waitress is the same chick I arrested last month for DWI. She blew .22's so I don't think she recognized me. This case will be pending for probably a year, so probably gotta find a new spot. Goddamnit I'm just going to commit myself to a life of hermitism.

Stalez fucked around with this message at 12:48 on May 8, 2014

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Stalez posted:

So happened again. I've been going to play volleyball at bar in the next city over for the past couple of years. Well as I was about to order my first drink, I noticed the new waitress is the same chick I arrested last month for DWI. She blew .22's so I don't think she recognized me. This case will be pending for probably a year, so probably gotta find a new spot. Goddamnit I'm just going to commit myself to a life of hermitism.

Or you could affect social change by not arresting people for morally agnostic crimes and stop being a jack booted thug with nothing better to do than ruin people's lives for no reason other than your selfish masochistic pleasure. Were you bullied as a child?

Stalez
Jun 27, 2003
20 dollars my ass
Yes of course. And The best grades I could get in high school were C's (I couldn't concentrate because of all the abuse) so this was my perfect calling.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
http://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/7162621-Video-Helmet-cam-released-in-fatal-NM-standoff/

albuquerque police killed another guy.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Justice served

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Do they get tally marks on their front fenders like WW2 pilots? Because that would own

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
yeah we put kill rings on the turrets of our government supplied MRAPS aka obongo trucks :downsrim:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

I see your man murder and raise you 1 old lady

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/07/us/texas-police-shoot-elderly-woman-93/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

Do they get tally marks on their front fenders like WW2 pilots? Because that would own

You know those stick figure family stickers? Yeah...

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

USMC503 posted:

It's ironic because when I see those on a minivan I do get the urge to murder someone.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

both good shoots imho

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

USMC503 posted:

I love the po-leece

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Beanie Acres has plumbing y'all. They said it couldn't be done but I showed them.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
*digs small grave 5 feet under ground*

*stick big pipe into it*

*BeanieSeptic tank done*

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Everybody's a critic :rolleyes:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

beanieson posted:

Beanie Acres has plumbing y'all. They said it couldn't be done but I showed them.

Piss tubes!!! :pervert:

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

beanieson posted:

They said it couldn't be done but I showed them.

We didn't say "couldn't" be done, we said "shouldn't" be done.

Seriously though, looking good. When are you declaring sovereignty?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Beanie, are you doing pier beam or are you gonna pour a foundation on that swamp land? Can you even have a concrete foundation there?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

It's actually pretty solid along this ridge. Other areas nearby would need pilings for a slab foundation but I'll be ok on this lot.

JiimyPopAli posted:

Seriously though, looking good. When are you declaring sovereignty?

When I'm sheriff I won't need sovereignty, I'm gonna run this mofo.

ELECT BEANIESON SHERIFF 2016

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

A guy I work with just up and quit to become the campaign manager for a dude that doesn't have a shot in hell of becoming sheriff. What I'm saying is, quit your job now so you have more time to focus on your pipe dreams.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
shrimp boat captain

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Grem posted:

What I'm saying is, quit your job now so you have more time to focus on your pipe dreams.

:smug:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
OT Postin'. Turns out the netflix app and account was a good short term investment. If only Amazon Prime had an app for android.

Watching Super Troopers at work... CANDY BARS.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Any of my DC homies doing anything for the unity tour bike ride this weekend? We send our motorcycle division + 3-4 cyclists every year, wanna get in on that next year.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Untagged posted:

OT Postin'. Turns out the netflix app and account was a good short term investment. If only Amazon Prime had an app for android.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Untagged posted:

reminder that that guy gets to bang out christina hendricks, no justice no peace

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

reminder that that guy gets to bang out christina hendricks, no justice no peace

^^^ is into fat chicks ^^^

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

beanieson posted:

:gowron:

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

beanieson posted:

badge guinea pigs

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.
Last night I got a call from an old lady reporting a naked man in her backyard at 04:00 a.m. She said he was taking things off the back porch and moving them around. I got there and found a naked man taking things off the porch and moving them around. Turns out he took one of those things from a shed and was looking in the back windows of the residence so he was charged with burglary and window peeping. He had no real good explanation for why he was there doing that. He seemed pretty out of it and stated he has a meth problem.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Citycop posted:

Last night I got a call from an old lady reporting a naked man in her backyard at 04:00 a.m. She said he was taking things off the back porch and moving them around. I got there and found a naked man taking things off the porch and moving them around. Turns out he took one of those things from a shed and was looking in the back windows of the residence so he was charged with burglary and window peeping. He had no real good explanation for why he was there doing that. He seemed pretty out of it and stated he has a meth problem.

What's Smiling Jack doing down in your area? Poor guy.

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
Naked guy calls are the worst calls

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae
I am currently wallowing in the joyous feeling of starting summer annual leave. Two and a half weeks off work is glorious.

Thanks for letting me share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

chartley posted:

I am currently wallowing in the joyous feeling of starting summer anal leave. Two and a half weeks off work is glorious.

Thanks for letting me share.

its cool bro

• Locked thread