Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm just high strung from Ixtilton

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Sounds like a scumscuse to me.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

50 pounds of bread posted:

Sounds like a scumscuse to me.
thats ok

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hi I'm here and will be here til deadline. 50, who are you fingering as a badguy?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Please don't finger me 50

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Poque posted:

Hi I'm here and will be here til deadline. 50, who are you fingering as a badguy?

The guy I am going to shoot tonight. Bang-bang!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Eight Dollars posted:

Ernie. (Carmen Carrera) Sickening-Aligned 1-Shot Night Vig was sabotaged Night 1!

that's interesting

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

kaschei, derp, Asiina, any of you guys around?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
HEY IM NOT SCUM SO >:|||

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
(let's lynch bowmore not me tia!)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

nah

Why wouldn't you want to lynch MT who counter claimed your cop claim?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Pecota why aren't you voting yuming?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

she is -1 isn't she?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poque posted:

he is probably worried Ixtilton will come after him if he puts her to -1

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
She's -2. Same question goes to Asiina.

They're the two who unvoted following yuming's claim but haven't put a vote anywhere else let alone BACK on yuming. If the case was strong enough to bring her to -1 and the claim that took your vote away has been countered, what's holding you back?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Poque posted:

Because I'll be around until deadline and it'd be -1. No hurry, although I can drop it whenever.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

bowmore posted:

he is probably worried Ixtilton will come after him if he puts her to -1

:lol::lol:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Poque posted:

They're the two who unvoted following yuming's claim but haven't put a vote anywhere else let alone BACK on yuming. If the case was strong enough to bring her to -1 and the claim that took your vote away has been countered, what's holding you back?

If I didn't want to end the day soon and found the case on yuming the most compelling I'd say something like

Power of Pecota posted:

Unless something big changes I'm voting yuming tonight, her claim makes way more sense than Murmur's as a hail mary fakeclaim.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

yuming posted:

bowmore is cleared by the person CCing you so...
##vote yuming

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Power of Pecota posted:

If I didn't want to end the day soon and found the case on yuming the most compelling I'd say something like

Ah thanks, good call.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Because I don't think MT is scum I think bowmore is scum! It makes sense if she's insane and I'm sane which is my current working theory~

bowmore is scum because http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3629517&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post429339478

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Poque posted:

that's interesting

Does anyone have any thoughts about this beyond what I'm assuming is the same "it's just 50 being 50" that I'm thinking? Will hammer if not.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

yuming posted:

Because I don't think MT is scum I think bowmore is scum! It makes sense if she's insane and I'm sane which is my current working theory~

bowmore is scum because http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3629517&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post429339478
That's too tenuous to really be worth voting off of and you must know this

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I mean seriously this makes perfect sense from my pov. Think about it there's no reason for MT to CC me as scum, but I think I am sane cop.

So we lynch bowmore because he is scummy and~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Power of Pecota posted:

Does anyone have any thoughts about this beyond what I'm assuming is the same "it's just 50 being 50" that I'm thinking? Will hammer if not.
Rude!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Power of Pecota posted:

it's not going to change the end of this day.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD AND YOU NEVER WILL BE ##vote yuming

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You are voting me because of a case on the dude I replaced.

Please stop.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Poque posted:

that's interesting

Are you accusing me? Or do you want to know the cool thing I do?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:redhammer:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
:ghost: I am bad but at least I tried. It was an ok try :sparkles: :ghost:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

yuming (6): Poque, Murmur Twin, 50 pounds of bread, Asiina, bowmore, bowmore, Poque, Asiina, Poque, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota, bowmore, kaschei, Power of Pecota
Murmur Twin (2): Power of Pecota, Ixtlilton, uranus, Power of Pecota
bowmore (1): yuming, Power of Pecota, Power of Pecota
Ixtlilton (0): bowmore, bowmore
Power of Pecota (0): kaschei, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, kaschei
Poque (0): yuming, yuming

Not Voting (1): Asiina

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 08th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

yuming, you made this show all sunflowers and sparkles, but unfortunately your rock star wasn't as bright as the rest of the competition. So shine on you crazy diamond and... sashay away.

yuming (Jinkx Monsoon) Sickening...

All of the sudden yuming's dress falls apart revealing... GASP... a dress made of SOFT SCULPTURE!

How has this happened again? I and the producers had had it with you OFFICIALLY. Pack your bags and get out of here!!!

yuming (Serena ChaCha) Booger 3-Shot Rolecop sashayed away Episode 2!

She snuck in a Bunch of Drag Queen Puppets!

Confessional time! Get your night actions in before you head off to your hotel rooms!

Eight Dollars fucked around with this message at 03:26 on May 9, 2014

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'm guessing this is supposed to be locked and not a twilight or something, but

Power of Pecota posted:

Personally I'd say Season 1 of the Genius Game and Season 2 of Project Runway are the peak of reality TV. S2 of Top Chef is a weird hell-world peak that isn't necessarily good, but ended up being the best season to talk about after the fact by a pretty big margin.

Listen to this great podcast. In this bracket thing Project Runway S2 is going into the finals with Survivor Borneo in a bracket about best reality TV seasons. It's the one true choice.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Things don't look good for you Ixt you smug bastard

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

It's not twilight but my computer decided to not allow me to get on the internet and lock the thread but anywho...

Get to Know the Eliminated Queens

Willam (Season 4)

Willam's the only queen to ever has been disqualified (for unknown reasons but it's probably because he was still in contact with his boyfriend during the show). Also he barfed on stage one time and was pretty funny. He's one of the queens that got the biggest boost after the competition - doing super-gay parody songs and his makeup/make-fun show Willams Beatdown Billams Wheatdown.

Boy is a Bottom (Maybe NSFW if your work hates underwear-clad butts and dongs)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kqobQRcUo

Mimi Imfirst (Season 3)

She once picked up another queen during a lipsync and RuPaul got really mad at her. Then she was on All Stars for some reason and was still too manic for everyone to handle.

The Lipsync in Question (terrible quality but Mimi's awful so it fits)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMZRObp-MHs

Carmen Carrera (Season 3)

Carmen was not good at jokes. She was not good at singing or impersonations or making anyone else up in drag. She was good at one thing - getting naked and werking it. After Drag Race she came out as transgender and has become one of the most prominent faces arguing for more trans representation in the media. She also still gets naked a lot

Showgirl (REALLY NSFW unless your HR department is a'ok with nudity)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDSHPbd2q3E

Jinkx Monsoon (Season 5)

Jinkx was always a weird one her season. She was the older-lady lovin' comedy queen in a season all about pageant and crazy weirdness. Still, she fought hard and forced Michelle Visage to suck a lemon. She's now doing stuff on stage places and had a documentary about her life funded on Kickstarter.

Go look up her snatch game as Little Edie from Grey Gardens. It's great

Jinx Sings "I Dreamed a Dream"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VANq1NDFgrc

Serena ChaCha (Season 5)
Straight up garbage.

Garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qreW0UtZ2LM

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

This crew of sickening queens was on a role. They had been fiercely strutting and sending boogers home. Still... the worry about the first night's sabotage lingered in their minds and many went to sleep a little bit more uneasy than before. Production was definitely slipping if SERENA could get backstage and steal a bunch of puppets.

In the morning everything was tense but nothing seemed to have changed. All the queens happily walked into the workroom arm-in-arm, shouting their familiar catchphrases. It was a wonderful thing... until they got to the makeup counter.

Now, as every good queen knows foundation and bronzer is very important. You don't want someone to point out how loving orange you look. Finding your right shade is key to being fishy and fabulous. That's why it was such a shock to see Ixt open his drawer only to find... METALLIC TONES. He was going to look like one of those living statues and not in some street performer realness kind of way. What a tragedy! Ixt had no choice but to walk out of the workroom and dance her way down the street. Goodnight sweet Cher...

Ixtlilton. (Chad Michaels) Sickening Mason was sabotaged Night 2!

She had brought to the competition a Secret Second Wig Under Her Regular Wig!

Episode 3: The Deadliest Snatch... starts now! You betta work!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (8): 50 pounds of bread, Asiina, bowmore, kaschei, Murmur Twin, Poque, Power of Pecota, uranus

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 12th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 5 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
horrible boogermonsters. ixt was my mason partner and we were dominating this.

• Locked thread