Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

tiistai posted:

Okay lazerbot I've been relatively cool with this so far but are you absolutely sure you aren't going overboard with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Can someone please take away this gang tag.

I don't want to be associated with this anymore

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
What the actual gently caress.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Every generation has its Day of the Barney

Apparently

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

but why

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
This reads like bizarro SGT, it just doesn't make any sense with what we've already knew about the characters :psyduck:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

again, this story is being told at the weed smoke party

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

:siren::siren::siren::siren: ABORT ABORT :siren::siren::siren::siren:

I want to get off the ride. :stonk:

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
I think we're done here. :suicide:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Let's go deeper, Lazerbot. I'm in the for the long haul.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm just glad he's updating again. His art seems to be getting better, too.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Phlegmish posted:

I'm just glad he's updating again. His art seems to be getting better, too.

Oh good. I'm so glad his art is as good as it could possibly be for this part.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Frankly, this story is so bizarre that it somehow wraps around again into the trainwreck this series has always been.

I do miss the faster pacing of the earlier stuff though... it would be nice to see some new cartoon character cameos or get back into any of the fight scenes that have been left in the air.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lazy-B what the gently caress

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

You know I'm not even that shocked. Just kinda curious to see how far he goes

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I frowned pretty hard while reading that page.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

this is the final troll

Mediocrity Goggles
Mar 20, 2009

Looking at it the wrong way.
LB is gonna have a hell of a time reworking all these later chapters if he actually plans to go full circle with that censored edition of his, that's for sure.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Congrats, LB. You defeated the goons, since I'm sure almost all of us want to move on and pretend this whole thing never happened.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

frajaq posted:

this is the final troll

Lazerbot has finally taught us all how to deal with them trolls. It's not to tell them "gently caress you trolls", it's to make an insane webcomic that people read to mock then start unironically enjoying, then you take that comic and you run that poo poo so far into Uncomfortable-ville that no one likes it.

Lazerbot was the Troll King all along.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Well, uh, this sure was an.... unfortunate moment to get caught up again.

Can we have the longwinded DBZ Naruto fights back? No? :smith:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Tails gets Trolled ended in 2013, I won't hear any different.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

There comes a sober moment of realisation when, steaming mug of coffee in hand, you realise you have begun your week with a Sonic the Hedgehog rape comic.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Breadallelogram posted:

I frowned pretty hard while reading that page.

I found my right eyebrow nearing the ceiling.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Tails gets Trolled ended in 2013, I won't hear any different.

Don't be like that, have a little faith. I'm sure we'll be finished with this flashback and back to the sweet drug fuelled party where Ronald McDonald will start murdering people.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Don't be such loving babies. This is hilarious and I can't wait to see how far he'll take it.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
Haha, that's what you get for talking to him about homosexuals

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Personally i'm glad he's handling this in a tasteful and mature manner.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Mediocrity Goggles posted:

LB is gonna have a hell of a time reworking all these later chapters if he actually plans to go full circle with that censored edition of his, that's for sure.
He'll just skip it. Give us one new page of like "Eggman Bad Man" and move on.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

:stonk:

I'm pretty sure that so far, Sonic coming into Amy's life has been a pretty big net negative.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It would be funnier if he just made the Axemaniac toilet drawing imo

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It would be funnier if he just made the Axemaniac toilet drawing imo

Agreed.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Garp Truther posted:

Don't be such loving babies. This is hilarious and I can't wait to see how far he'll take it.

Yeah. I wish this thread was in GBS. Could everyone just act like were in GBS so you don't have to pull off this "oh my god how could he" face that's obviously fake as hell. If this isn't funny I don't know what is.

Seriously no one thinks you're into sonic rape even if you admit that this is making you laugh.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

SnowblindFatal posted:

Yeah. I wish this thread was in GBS. Could everyone just act like were in GBS so you don't have to pull off this "oh my god how could he" face that's obviously fake as hell. If this isn't funny I don't know what is.

Seriously no one thinks you're into sonic rape even if you admit that this is making you laugh.

Nah it's actually pretty terrible and unfunny, sorry mate.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol at the thread full of people still reading the comic about jesse from team rocket getting hosed with a pool cue acting shocked and appalled at this.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I think Lazerbot would make a pretty good Something Awful forum moderator.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

hey Eggman might have Sonic's DNA I mean uh he lied about killing him but might still have uh DNA uh maybe that means he will come back later uh

uh...

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

SnowblindFatal posted:

Yeah, Sonic rape is hardly newsworthy. My comment was ambiguous, but the most "shocking" part here is that lazerbot already made his point about how terrible rape is, yet now he's taking that ball and loving running with it. Even if you could take this scene seriously before, it seems to be getting so extreme that it feels ridiculously over the top and unbelievable.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Calico Heart posted:

hey Eggman might have Sonic's DNA I mean uh he lied about killing him but might still have uh DNA uh maybe that means he will come back later uh

uh...

See? There was a useful plot point in all of this torture/rape fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All Sonic is rape.