Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
something9999
*cricket sounds*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
:regd13:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
hi? hello?

FluffieDuckie

oh don't be silly i'm not (currently) suicidal

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have never been suicidal and have been a somewhat to very happy person my entire life

something9999

how dare you

Blue's Clues

x

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 30, 2014

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i don't have everything i could ever want but i have the most important things and the insight to see that it's nice

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have never been suicidal and have been a somewhat to very happy person my entire life

i was going to say something snarky like "the ______ forum is over there" but i couldn't think of one that's obviously mentally healthy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I've never been suicidal, but I suppose if everyone else is doing it...

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the internet itself is a pulsing mass of mental illness so either make peace with that or don't engage it at all

something9999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
life is good

owl milk

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vubtGImJXqk

something9999

:buddy:

Sid Delicious
:sidvicious:

can i join this club *reads clubs name on sign* oh never mind bye

google THIS

the only crew emptier than #weedlesscrew :smithcloud:

Corn Glizzy

why all the yob death, this was a place of chill

hemp
i'm killing myself and dog live tonight on cam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Rage posted:

why all the yob death, this was a place of chill

dead people are pretty chill, tbh

Corn Glizzy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

dead people are pretty chill, tbh

2chill2be4gotten

something9999
i'm happy as gently caress, man

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

life is pretty good if you let be guys

owl milk
nah instead of appreciating what i have im gonna sulk about taking a $5000 paycut and then kill myself. being ceo is hard

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i partake in activities that put me in danger of dying like boxing and surfing does that count as suicidal? I wanna be in this club :ohdear:

Corn Glizzy

Fox of Stone posted:

i partake in activities that put me in danger of dying like boxing and surfing does that count as suicidal? I wanna be in this club :ohdear:

boxing only makes you suicidal once your brain turns to cheese and your murder your family before taking yourself out

FluffieDuckie

The Rage posted:

boxing only makes you suicidal once your brain turns to cheese and your murder your family before taking yourself out

so it's a slow suicide

Corn Glizzy

FluffieDuckie posted:

so it's a slow suicide

depends on how often you box I guess

google THIS

Fox of Stone posted:

#YOLO

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Fox of Stone posted:

I drive on the freeway. That has to count for something

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

The Rage posted:

yeah I'm going for the long con here so whoops I guess I'm not in this club

Captain No-mates

I don't want to commit suicide. I only want to cause myself survivable bodily harm. Is this the right crew for me?

google THIS

Captain No-mates posted:

I don't want to commit suicide. I only want to cause myself survivable bodily harm. Is this the right crew for me?

you'll have to start the transabled crew thread

something9999

Fox of Stone posted:

there's definitely a difference between living life to the fullest and being suicidal. sometimes it's a fine line but a line nonetheless.

Captain No-mates posted:

i don't think that's the best idea but hey, it worked for johnny knoxville.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Captain No-mates posted:

so you want to climb everest/K2 one day too eh? :)

Ordrakon posted:

there's definitely a difference between living life to the fullest and being suicidal. sometimes it's a fine line but a line nonetheless.
I question this whenever I almost drown in ~10m waves and get carried by the riptide so I have to swim back for a mile lol

ulvir

I hate my life but I'm not suicidal. sup

something9999

ulvir posted:

I hate my life but I'm not suicidal. sup

what would make you love your life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

getting accepted into the masters programme next semester would be a start. I have to wait two more months before I know anything

• Locked thread