Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Starting to question my choice of avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Hmm wonder what's happenin in TGT these da..... :eyepop:

*turns around and walks out veeeeery slowly*

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

I stopped reading when Amy's flashback started, to wait and hear from goon reactions if LB could possibly write about a female character in a tasteful way. I'm not mad, just disappointed. And not really surprised.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

LB doing a really out of left field rape storyline isn't surprising and it's basically par for the course, but him dwelling on it for so long is pretty weird and gross. He really needs to work on his pacing.

Molog
Mar 4, 2004
Title text
Hahaha. I think next strip will be even more hosed up.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I think someone bought the original troll slaiyers tag for my account. If someone changes mine, does that mean it will be gone for everyone? This comic has gone way too far into creepyland to want to be associated with it anymore.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

There Bias Two posted:

I think someone bought the original troll slaiyers tag for my account. If someone changes mine, does that mean it will be gone for everyone? This comic has gone way too far into creepyland to want to be associated with it anymore.
poo poo, anyone know how that would work? Like, would we all just have some broken html below our avs or would it just be blank?
If it's the former, it'll cost a few goons x $5 unless we bug a mod (or admin?) I guess.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

"Forums admin, we all bought a gang tag to show our love for a terribly drawn sonic fan-fiction but some of the themes became problematic so can you delete them all??"

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Baronjutter posted:

"Forums admin, we all bought a gang tag to show our love for a terribly drawn sonic fan-fiction but some of the themes became problematic so can you delete them all??"
I want to keep mine, I meant if it ends up looking like [img=blahblah.jpg ][/img] under my pic because another goon changed his av.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Every goon who added one should be permanently branded with them imo

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Garp Truther posted:

Every goon who added one should be permanently branded with them imo

should have to wear a big yellow T on their chest

The Yellow Letter

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Unless they've changed things old avatars are still hosted on the site, I think. In which case nothing would happen.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Doug's dog Porkchop was brutally raped to death by a gang of trolls, but by Jesus this time it's gone too far.

Seriously though now I want this chapter to be a giant "the Aristocrats!" Joke more than ever.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Literally Kermit posted:

Doug's dog Porkchop was brutally raped to death by a gang of trolls, but by Jesus this time it's gone too far.

That was mentioned once and not shown. This is a multi-page sex slave plot line.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I for one am shocked an appalled that Dr. Egg man raped Sonic's girlfriend, Amy Rose.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

If you guys think you're upset, think about the poor FBI agent who has to handle the watchlist that now exists with all of our names on it.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Breadallelogram posted:

That was mentioned once and not shown. This is a multi-page sex slave plot line.

First rule of storytelling is "show, don't tell." LB's just getting better at fleshing out his violent rape dungeon storylines.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. This ain't something that gels with how she is, and I'm expecting shenanigans.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
The shenanigans are that she's telling this at a weed party with a loving octobong, while being half-mad with grief.

I'm just waiting for Ronald to go all Jason on everyone.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
I didn't sign up for sonic fan art to be super autistic and creepy!

Waterhaul
Nov 5, 2005

it was a nice post,
you shouldn't have signed it.

There Bias Two posted:

The image stays on the server even if you change your avatar. It won't effect anything else if you want to change your avatar.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Haven't checked on the comic in ages and this is a fine howdy-the holy fuckin' do.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
You know, after two years I think it's time to move on.

This was the last webcomic I was actually following; looks like I'm finally becoming an adult.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Freak Futanari posted:

I think Lazerbot would make a pretty good Something Awful forum moderator.

I think Lazerbot already makes a pretty good Something Awful forum moderator.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Move this thread back to GBS please. All this rape needs a more appreciative audience

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Amy Rose got raped so hard, she turned retarded.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
There is not one word spelt wrong in this, just missing capitalisation

YOU BROKE HIM

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Hurray, Lazerbot is pulling away from the rape, now we can enjoy the quality writing. Oh.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Freak Futanari posted:

Amy Rose got raped so hard, she turned retarded.

We Berserk now.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMuQVU_0dj0

:confused:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I like to imagine while she's telling this horrific story, more and more stoners are coming over to listen with expressions identical to Tails' and Knuckles'.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

She clearly wants to die and asked for Sonic to invoke one of the cursed words.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Amy and Sonic switched their noses.

Compare:

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Franz von Dada posted:

We Berserk now.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Franz von Dada posted:

We Berserk now.

Now comes the part where Sonic takes Amy Rose to the fabled Candy Island, but it takes years just for them to get on a loving boat.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

This face made me think it was Eggman in a Sonic mask pulling a Ramsay Bolton-esque ruse

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
This arc needs to end either with Tails finally learning patience through this incredibly long bullshit story, the story hilariously being revealed to be bullshit, or Knuckles pulling off his mask to reveal he was Eggman all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

visceril posted:

This arc needs to end either with Tails finally learning patience through this incredibly long bullshit story, the story hilariously being revealed to be bullshit, or Knuckles pulling off his mask to reveal he was Eggman all along

Once this flashback ends we go back to Spyro :stonk: