Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's right lazerbot, walk it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
That's something.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Oh man, I'm laughing my rear end off at this. The whiplash is so big that it becomes awesome.

Great job LB, great job :golfclap:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Freak Futanari posted:

Amy Rose got raped so hard, she turned retarded.

That's what happens after horrifying or extreme emotional events. You BREAK. Sometimes a little, sometimes to this extent. Sometimes you put yourself back together, often you don't.

Add to that the physical injuries and being tube-fed for X amount of time.

This crap happens. It's never a joke.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

skipThings posted:

There is not one word spelt wrong in this, just missing capitalisation

YOU BROKE HIM

'it taste pretty good i promise'

This last update proves that lazerbot is actually sensible and nuanced when it comes to depicting the consequences of traumatic experiences. Any other webcomic artist would have had Sonic immediately curing Amy through the power of sex.

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 07:55 on May 14, 2014

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Bloodly posted:

This is what happens after horrifying or extreme emotional events. You BREAK. Sometimes a little, sometimes to this extent. Sometimes you put yourself back together, often you don't.

The narration over the TGT action-packed movie trailer.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I'm so broken I'm still reading this. :shepicide:

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Bloodly posted:

That's what happens after horrifying or extreme emotional events. You BREAK. Sometimes a little, sometimes to this extent. Sometimes you put yourself back together, often you don't.

This webcomic is no laughing matter! Now excuse me, I'm going to watch Knuckles the Echidna smoke marijuana to become smarter.

Chump Farts fucked around with this message at 10:24 on May 14, 2014

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Bloodly posted:

Again, I disagree. Rape is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for hedgehogs to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the hedgehog than on the Eggman. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. Hedgehogs can move past it, and heal.

I hate myself now. :(

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bloodly posted:

So what you're telling us is that while we were busy arguing over whether to be mad about gay slurs or how to interpret the author's incoherent and schizophrenic facebook rants, Tails Gets Trolled has turned into a perceptive and nuanced commentary on horrific personal trauma and abuse.

E: dammit i swear those posts weren't there when I started typing this, why did I click on this of all threads first thing in the morning

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Making a silly comic about Tails and Cheeto Man smoking an octobong while Spyro is having sex with Jesse and Rouge on a pool table, and then seguing into a serious story about a character suffering the emotional trauma of rape. That actually sounds very Lazerbot; he just doesn't see why he should separate those things the same way he sees nothing weird about Elmer Fudd being a necromancer.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

PowerBeard posted:

Again, I disagree. Rape is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for hedgehogs to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the hedgehog than on the Eggman. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. Hedgehogs can move fast, and heal.

Fixed.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Phlegmish posted:

'it taste pretty good i promise'

This last update proves that lazerbot is actually sensible and nuanced when it comes to depicting the consequences of traumatic experiences. Any other webcomic artist would have had Sonic immediately curing Amy through the power of sex.

Obviously she gets cured through the power of weed.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Bloodly posted:

I agree there's nothing absolutely hilarious in this comic and hahaha

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

PowerBeard posted:

Again, I disagree. Rape is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for hedgehogs to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the hedgehog than on the Eggman. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. Hedgehogs can move past it, and heal.

Got to Move Past!

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Lowen SoDium posted:

Got to Move Past!

You just had to say it, didn't you Lowen SoDium, I spend far too much time on this one...

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

So going back to this one, in panel 11, is that Robotnik's dick?

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
No, it's a flashing light or buzzer.

[EDIT]: 11th panel, not 12th, stupid PowerBeard.

PowerBeard fucked around with this message at 17:53 on May 14, 2014

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I think it's a joystick for moving the camera in Amy's cell.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think it's a test tube. He is a doctor, after all.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Amy is making poo poo up.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

mabels big day posted:

Amy is making poo poo up.

I can't believe this. Do you have any idea how many victims of rape are accused of "making it up"? There are people EVERY DAY who struggle to be heard when they try to tell people of what they went through, and you would actually erase the pain experienced by this brave hedgehog by accusing her of "making it up". That's hosed up. This isn't a joke.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

I can't believe this. Do you have any idea how many victims of rape are accused of "making it up"? There are people EVERY DAY who struggle to be heard when they try to tell people of what they went through, and you would actually erase the pain experienced by this brave hedgehog by accusing her of "making it up". That's hosed up. This isn't a joke.

for loving sure

Trabandiumium fucked around with this message at 18:52 on May 14, 2014

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Freak Futanari posted:

She's not "making it up", she is being the ultimate troll.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:airquote: rape victims :airquote: , amirite

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Why is Amy telling her sob story in the anti-troll place again?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

frajaq posted:

Why is Amy telling her sob story in the anti-troll place again?

Because they won't troll her about the rape.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Wait, didn't we have a cut to Elmer again? I thought we were switching gears!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Like all epics there are some detours into serious issues.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I remember when Odysseus and Nestor were chillin with the Lotus Eaters, and Patroclus told them the story of how Agamemnon kidnapped him from Achilles' tent and repeatedly raped him.

Oh and Enkidu has all of the memories of the rapes because he ate Agamemnon's brains after he was murdered by Achilles, who was himself decapitated by Anasazi. Now the only way to defeat Anasazi and Loki is for Odysseus to do a soul-bind with Achilles.

Also the serpent Orochi is loving Quetzacoatl and Megera next to the Lotus Eaters while all of this is happening.

Gilgamesh is battling Son-Goku but I think Homer literally forgot that was happening when he started writing this poo poo.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

visceril posted:

I remember when Odysseus and Nestor were chillin with the Lotus Eaters, and Patroclus told them the story of how Agamemnon kidnapped him from Achilles' tent and repeatedly raped him.

Oh and Enkidu has all of the memories of the rapes because he ate Agamemnon's brains after he was murdered by Achilles, who was himself decapitated by Anasazi. Now the only way to defeat Anasazi and Loki is for Odysseus to do a soul-bind with Achilles.

Also the serpent Orochi is loving Quetzacoatl and Megera next to the Lotus Eaters while all of this is happening.

Gilgamesh is battling Son-Goku but I think Homer literally forgot that was happening when he started writing this poo poo.

At which point Aeneas, Goliath and Cu Chulainn sit down and smoke some weed. The weed smoking arc goes on for 20 pages.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'd rather read a comic based on all this.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

visceril posted:

Which forgotten battle are you referring to, and has anyone reminded Lazerbot about it?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

BiggerJ posted:

Which forgotten battle are you referring to, and has anyone reminded Lazerbot about it?

Enkidu won't go down without a fight.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

BiggerJ posted:

Demaro vs. Coyote. I decided Fudd was Enkidu so Coyote could nicely work out to be Gilgamesh.

Goku was the one mythological figure OP enough to represent Demaro. Also it's the DBZ Goku because Demaro is an OC.

Also to be fair the thing I thing LB REALLY forgot is that Odysseus still has to train with Paul Bunyan and Pecos Bill. We'll probably get to see what the gently caress Loki did to Ganesha to make him so insane, though.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Has anyone reminded LB of THAT?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

woodenchicken posted:

I'd rather read a comic based on all this.
I think Jesse Moynihan's "Forming" is pretty close to something like that.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Welp, I caught up with the thread. When do I get to go back to making gifs of Tom killing Jerry again? :( I don't want to animate rape panels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Set the rape scenes to the Sonic 2 boss music it will be funny.

Play the drowning music when Amy tries to hang herself.