Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

AMReese posted:

I'll admit... having a little difficulty deciphering this one...

Isn't it a joke about how he literally fights Fandango every week on Raw? Except for yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Fandango/Santino is the new Dolph/Kofi

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Xavier Woods is apparently aware of the "Rusev only beats up black guys" thing.

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/466045958753886208

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
He's getting a PhD, he better be able to realize it.

EDIT: Speaking of...

Mick "One-Ear" Foley, Pirate of the Cactus Sea posted:

FOLEY POPS FOR CLIPPERS JERSEY

Yes, this one did make me laugh, because of the jersey - and the fact that a meme is out there about Rusev is a good sign that he's getting some attention. The greatest indication to me that a guy is about to get over is when my 11 year old son starts aking about him...which he's been doing about Rusev. What are your thoughts on Rusev, and how far do you see him climbing up the WWE ladder? Seems like an interesting potential opponent for John Cena - WWE - Universe to me.

Yes, the image he posted really does look that bad. Who taught Mick to use Paint? You did a bad job.

Shima Honnou fucked around with this message at 21:17 on May 13, 2014

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Shima Honnou posted:

So it's safe to say he better recognize it?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

EDIT: Speaking of...

Yes, the image he posted really does look that bad. Who taught Mick to use Paint? You did a bad job.

Uh, I don't think Mick made that meme dude, read it again.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
he didnt. it came from twitter and was made to be viewed on cellphones so it looks like that on browsers.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

AkumaHokoru posted:

he didnt. it came from twitter and was made to be viewed on cellphones so it looks like that on browsers.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Uh, I don't think Mick made that meme dude, read it again.

jokes are a thing that exist guys

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

sticklefifer posted:

Xavier Woods is apparently aware of the "Rusev only beats up black guys" thing.

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/466045958753886208

I never knew how much I wanted a new NOD with Woods, Truth, Titus and Big E until just now. Let Truth go absolutely ballistic on the mic again, it'd be phenomenal.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Cabbit posted:

I never knew how much I wanted a new NOD with Woods, Truth, Titus and Big E until just now. Let Truth go absolutely ballistic on the mic again, it'd be phenomenal.

That could fit pretty well into the unofficial Trios thing the WWE has been doing for the last couple years. If they aren't serious about doing anything with Woods or Truth in the ring, turn them into mouthpieces for the others.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Cabbit posted:

That reminds me - where in the hell did Brodus go?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Red posted:

That reminds me - where in the hell did Brodus go?

Sentenced to developmental.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
He was actually on Raw for a bit with the other heels trying to beat up the Shield. I have absolutely no idea what he did down in NXT that convinced them to bring him back up though.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Vertigo Ambrosia posted:

He was actually on Raw for a bit with the other heels trying to beat up the Shield. I have absolutely no idea what he did down in NXT that convinced them to bring him back up though.
He was a main event playa.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

It's wierd to check Bray Wyatt's twitter, and the first tweet I see is our good ol' WrasslorMonkey via a retweet.

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

Cabbit posted:

I think there's another black man Vince hasn't used in years...

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

IronCladBurrito posted:

I think there's another black man Vince hasn't used in years...

Ron Simmons?

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

Gaz-L posted:

Ron Simmons?

Two, then.

drat.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dolph Ziggler posted:

Batista is the weak link of Evolution. He's the only one who hasn't evolved.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

quote:

Lance Storm ‏@LanceStorm 4m

Weird fan Story: 1) Fan stops us at Cracker Barrel and starts telling us that he watched Confidential and there was this great story..

2) Story on when Edge went to the Taliban and how after they killed the architect. We were all confused as hell, so he explained more...

3) I eventually figured out Story he saw was Test visiting the Taj Mahal in India, and how after it was built they killed guy who built it

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

DUDE SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPP

LvK fucked around with this message at 01:52 on May 15, 2014

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Its ok. Dolph assured everyone he whines a lot more undocumented backstage.

:rolleyes:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Does he have a girlfriend for Batista to steal before he shoves him into a locker?

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Doesn't he have a match with Batista on smackdown? Because I'm pretty thats what that's about.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

WadeBartender posted:

Doesn't he have a match with Batista on smackdown? Because I'm pretty thats what that's about.

Probably, or he's just doing some actual babyfacing.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
But his Twitter handle clearly lists his alignment as heel!

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I'm still surprised they allow him to have that twitter handle.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

It doesn't really matter, Dolph's not going anywhere and he knows it. Dude's probably waiting for his contract to expire so he can go to Japan or something. If WWE was going to do absolutely anything with him they would have by now. Might as well have fun on the Twitosphere.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Alan_Shore posted:

Dude's probably waiting for his contract to expire so he can #JoinTheForce

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Alan_Shore posted:

It doesn't really matter, Dolph's not going anywhere and he knows it. Dude's probably waiting for his contract to expire so he can go to Japan or something. If WWE was going to do absolutely anything with him they would have by now. Might as well have fun on the Twitosphere.

They keep punishing him for "Having fun on the twitosphere"

If he pulled his head out of his rear end he might have a good career.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Onmi posted:

They keep punishing him for "Having fun on the twitosphere"

If he pulled his head out of his rear end he might have a good career.

Do we actually know that, and that it isn't just WWE not giving a poo poo about him because he isn't John Cena?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Ziggler's definitely pissed off some people in the office, but I think his refusal to take suggestions to modify his style is a bigger problem for him than Twitter.

His concussion while WHC also definitely contributed to his push getting derailed.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Xerzes posted:

Do we actually know that, and that it isn't just WWE not giving a poo poo about him because he isn't John Cena?

The last Bryan and Vinny show (I think) where they brought up that Ziggler tweeted about Ryder (apparently) being in the bunny suit had them both groaning and complaining that he's going to get himself in trouble again and if he just shut up on Twitter he might make a career for himself.

So I would assume that they would know.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Onmi posted:

The last Bryan and Vinny show (I think) where they brought up that Ziggler tweeted about Ryder (apparently) being in the bunny suit had them both groaning and complaining that he's going to get himself in trouble again and if he just shut up on Twitter he might make a career for himself.

So I would assume that they would know.

Ryder being the bunny has become a running joke though, I've seen a fair few guys make that joke now.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Zack Ryder being in the bunny suit is canon as far as I'm concerned.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
There's nothing specific on Twitter that I know of, but he apparently blabbed some thing in a radio interview about Orton in August that made them absolutely bury him six feet under. His attitude in general and the things he says (even if he's "in character") don't seem to be helping him at all.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Endless Mike posted:

Zack Ryder being in the bunny suit is canon as far as I'm concerned.

I wasn't aware it was apparently this big obvious joke. I thought it was actually true. I mean somebody has to be in the suit and now that Rusev is doing rahowa, Zack Ryder is certainly not busy.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Also, there was this in the latest observer

quote:

When they do tryouts nowadays, they tell everyone to be careful what you write in social media and not say anything to get you into trouble. The most notable situation there was with Mark & Jay Briscoe, who were in when their ROH contracts expired, but when Jay wrote the wrong thing on Twitter, about not wanting someone gay teaching his kid, which he immediately apologized for, WWE wouldn’t touch him or his brother.

so if the WWE expects it of new recruits, they should expect it of their current talent.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Wow, gently caress Jay Briscoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Cabbit posted:

Wow, gently caress Jay Briscoe.

Indeed, not only did he gently caress it up for himself but his brother as well.