Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i would be very grateful to hear of other bellator bets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

i bet their ppv will not be very good.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
No more people will care about will brooks after this event than prior to it. Tito loses to a middleweight. Seriously though I'm not betting on this

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I kinda wanna bet on tito, it feels like the right thing to do

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
To be clear Rampage could very well still win because Mo looked like hot garbage against the russian dude he fought last. I'm just saying if you're looking for recent news to induce you to bet Mo, their training camps pretty well qualify.

Lloyd Boner posted:

I think he's actually the underdog :ortiz:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Did any books take action on whether or not the show would end up on PPV?

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Put a few bucks on Rick Rainey and the death of the MVP hype train. Although Page is fun as hell to watch, this is his first opponent that hasn't been an outright can. The last dude he fought was straight up known as "The Farmer" and trains at Egyptian Top Team.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Lloyd Boner posted:

Stats:
Tito has fought 9 times since 2007, winning only once (and that was against Bader so doesn't count). He's also had his entire skeleton replaced twice.
Shlemenko has gone 28-2 in the same time frame, and while he's a bit undersized for LHW, Tito's not likely to be able to bully him.

The bookies have Shlemenko as a 5-1 on favourite. If I was going to back a big underdog at the moment I'd be more inclined to lump money on Hendo, who is always quite literally one punch away from a win. Tito's likely to wilt the first time the Russian hits his body, which will be 40 seconds into round one.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

fatherdog posted:

To be clear Rampage could very well still win because Mo looked like hot garbage against the russian dude he fought last. I'm just saying if you're looking for recent news to induce you to bet Mo, their training camps pretty well qualify.

Just bet on Mo even though it goes against my cool fool proof system because I want him to win as I prefer him to Rampage

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

outy posted:

Stats:
Tito has fought 9 times since 2007, winning only once (and that was against Bader so doesn't count). He's also had his entire skeleton replaced twice.
Shlemenko has gone 28-2 in the same time frame, and while he's a bit undersized for LHW, Tito's not likely to be able to bully him.

The bookies have Shlemenko as a 5-1 on favourite. If I was going to back a big underdog at the moment I'd be more inclined to lump money on Hendo, who is always quite literally one punch away from a win. Tito's likely to wilt the first time the Russian hits his body, which will be 40 seconds into round one.

Shlemenko is a bit undersized for middleweight. This of course doesn't matter at all.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I read some cockeyed conspiracy theory about Schlemenko vs Tito being a work for Tito to win and as insane as that sounds I believe anything is possible in Bellator so my advice is either bet on Tito or not at all, probably not at all cause this is MMA betting we're talking about here

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
In a rare twist of fate Bjorn Rebney puts himself out to help a dog

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Has Rampage/Mo been bumped up to 5 rounds or is it a 3 round main event?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I don't know officially but I can't imagine Rampage would agree to a 5 rounder when he was "training" for a 3 round fight. Plus I don't think Bellator does any non title 5 rounders

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!
I can't believe it's 2014 and I placed a bet on Tito.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Nifft posted:

I can't believe it's 2014 and I placed a bet on Tito.

god bless you

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
5/17/14 4:15pm $10.00 to win $182.24 Pending 5 Team Parlay
Tito Ortiz/Alexander Shlemenko Under 1½ -110*
Ricky Rainey/Michael Page Under 1½ -195*
Fabricio Guerreiro/Shahbulat Shamhalaev Under 1½ +120*
Goiti Yamauchi/Mike Richman Under 2½ +100*
Nate Jolly/Marcin Held Under 1½ -195*

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
Rampage vs Mo is +225 not to go the distance, is that a 5 rounder?

outy
Aug 27, 2004

turntabler posted:

Rampage vs Mo is +225 not to go the distance, is that a 5 rounder?

nope

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
why the gently caress did i decide to reopen my bodog account for bellator. i'm a degenerate. this is a waste of 10 dollars.

Single bets:

3 bucks on Eric Smith over Kongo to win 15.
3 bucks on Tito over Shlemenko to win 9.

Parlays:
1 buck on Tito/Smith to win 23.
1 buck on King Mo/Smith to win 15.20
1 buck on Tito/Mo to win 9.80
1 buck on Tito/Mo/Smith to win 63.80.

bet on underdogs or die trying.

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009
I have thirty dollars on Tito Ortiz.

~~~believe~~~

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
No my betting site has closed bets already. Why god why!

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

JuanGoat posted:

I have thirty dollars on Tito Ortiz.

~~~believe~~~

:respek:

That already pays for the 10 bucks I put into the card. Now I'm just hoping for Mo to win and I double up.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

thank you Tito

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
looks like there was one more underdog i should have bet on.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

I feel robbed of my £25 I stuck on Mo, but blessed that I stuck the last £6.50 in my account on Tito when the odds dropped to 4-1. A grand total profit of one English pound, excellent investment.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Which is a lot more than Bjorn Rebney made last night :)

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I have 4 bucks on Ellenberger at +180 since I feel like he's a really solid underdog. In a 5 round fight I'd be wary, but I'll take these odds for him hanging with Lawler for the first two round or less likely, knocking him out.

3 bucks on Hendo at +525. He's probably going to get smoked, but I feel like that's good odds for a freak Hendo knockout. Hell, if I was smarter/braver I probably should have bet on Hendo by knockout to up those odds even more because I don't see him winning any other way.

HIGH STAKES BETTING. Know your stakes for your bankroll. Charles Barkley said that he didn't have a gambling problem because he had enough money to get away with losing millions of dollars. I might be throwing away my money 10 bucks at a time, but at least that's pretty affordable.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 20:34 on May 22, 2014

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Every dollar counts. well maybe not every dollar. or every person, but I appreciate it

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Got a couple of little bets on Rivera and Chiesa, with a decent bet on Pichel. I've decided to stay away from the Henderson/Cormier fight. The odds are very tempting but I'm really sold on Cormier now, and Hendo (aside from one punch) has looked a bit poo poo recently.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

If you bet on Hendo you might as well bet on the KO, it's the only loving way it's happening if he wins.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

• Barao by KO & Cormier by Decision - 5.00 for 22.92
  • Cormier/Henderson over 2.5 rds, Barao/Dillashaw under 4.5 rds, Al Iaquinta, Takeya Mizugaki & Lawler by KO - 2.50 for 30.52
  • Cormier/Henderson over 2.5 rds, Barao/Dillashaw to not go distance, Al Iaquinta, Takeya Mizugaki - 5.00 for 23.96
  • Takeya Mizugaki, Al Iaquinta, Barao by KO & Cormier by Decision - 2.50 for 22.01
  • TJ Dillashaw to get most takedowns - 5.00 for 25.00

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

masato tatanka posted:

[*]TJ Dillashaw to get most takedowns - 5.00 for 25.00

You will lose this one.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Maybe !! Barao has never been taken down but Dillashaw is a div 1 wrestler. I doubt Barao will even go for the takedown, Wineland was able to stuff him pretty handily.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Is that most takedowns for the whole event or just for their fight?

e:

Captain Log posted:

If you bet on Hendo you might as well bet on the KO, it's the only loving way it's happening if he wins.

somewhere, somewhen there is an alternate world where Hendo will win by heel hook

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Is that most takedowns in the fight or most takedowns of the night?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
If that prop bet means Dillashaw gets the most takedowns of anyone on the card then that's a bad bet. Michael Chiesa's whole gameplan is taking people down. But if it's only for the Barao fight then it's worth a shot.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

It's most takedowns in the fight.

The PPV portion fights have prop bets on most takedowns/most significant strikes from fightmetric.com: Fighter 1 / Tie / Fighter 2

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

That's not bad, then. I put five on Ellenberger fastest KO of the night at +1400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I could see Dillashaw getting one or two takedowns and Barao getting back up quickly and going back to work on murdering him standing, so it's alright.

What are the odds on Lawler getting the most significant strikes? Mizugaki would also be good for that one if the line isn't too crazy