Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaan
May 24, 2005

Bieeardo posted:

RNG in low-50s Midtown was pretty screwy a few minutes ago. Probably 80% of spawns were ninjas.

That just seems to happen sometimes. I've had giant swarms of demons and swarms of Hydra robots as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cemaphonic
Jan 1, 2011
The game is pretty entertaining, but it would be a whole lot more entertaining if it would actually allow me to complete the "Defeat Dr Doom" mission. I'll give it another shot, but breaking a(the?) major boss fight is a pretty bullshit bug for a game that has been out this long.

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
bahahah.. you haven't seen nothing yet man

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

cemaphonic posted:

The game is pretty entertaining, but it would be a whole lot more entertaining if it would actually allow me to complete the "Defeat Dr Doom" mission. I'll give it another shot, but breaking a(the?) major boss fight is a pretty bullshit bug for a game that has been out this long.

You could just ask someone to piggyback you to the next part of the story and fight Doom later, when you're much higher level.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Bieeardo posted:

RNG in low-50s Midtown was pretty screwy a few minutes ago. Probably 80% of spawns were ninjas.

If you go to Midtown to do a LQ, you can pretty much expect not to see whatever it is you need to kill for a few minutes, in my experience. Like having to get Brutes/AIM and seeing nothing but Hydra/Frost Giants/Hand or Demons. It has almost gotten to the point where it is quicker to reroll LQs to get a non-Midtown quest than to run a Midtown LQ.

This all said, I'm about to get my first 60 (Emma) and was wondering, if I prestige do I still get the XP bonus? Also, what should I be looking for gear-wise, especially slot 5. Should I be grinding for another Locket (the only one I've seen was level 22) or should I just go for a ranged cosmic/unique?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

We have new russian datamining buddies now that the other ones stopped. So have some leaks.

Has something to do with the Omega system. Lots of new characters there but who knows what they're for.

Psylocke skill icons.

Beta Ray Bill and Wolverine skill icons

Some new items?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fantomex is my nigga.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Welp time to make my Gambit not be poo poo.

nb: ghost ridher still poo poo.

To channel my MH Forums, Strange's hand is loving huge.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
First nerd to name all those icons wins!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zeike posted:

I'm actually interested in this because I can name half of them at most. What is the deal with those icons? It's all like obscure X-characters, and of course, my nigga Fantomex.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Ajax posted:

To channel my MH Forums, Strange's hand is loving huge.

Oh, sorry, it's not Strange it's Reed.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
besides the obvious ones, the dudes that stand out most to me are Onslaught, Silver Samurai, and Mar-Vell (i think).

I hope the omega system is something substantial, because Silver Samurai is awesome.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
If they do Sue Storm's malice bondage outfit as a skin it's going to make some of her lines seem really creepy.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Holy poo poo Phantomex!

Also, possible Quentin Quire.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Giedroyc posted:

If they do Sue Storm's malice bondage outfit as a skin it's going to make some of her lines seem really creepy.

What makes you think that wouldn't be enhanced, given the difference in personality at that time?

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

Bloodly posted:

What makes you think that wouldn't be enhanced, given the difference in personality at that time?

I was just using "who'd pay 1950g for enhanced gimp Sue" logic, then I remembered about the forums community and realised they'll make a mint.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Wonder what Blindfold and David (not Legion, he doesn't like being called that) will bring to the table.

Oh wow is that Quentin Quire's psionic shotgun?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
That one icon looks like Hulk had one too many doughnuts.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Ahundredbux posted:

That one icon looks like Hulk had one too many doughnuts.

It's the Kree Supreme Intelligence:

When cool Kree die their brains get scanned and uploaded to the Supreme Intelligence, where they are integrated into a gestalt entity that rules Kree society absolutely.

e; female Ghost Rider looks loving badass.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 13:08 on May 15, 2014

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gambit as Death got that Smoke hair. Hope it stays up like that forever so I can permanently do some fatalities.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
I'm pretty sure the first set of icons indicate we're getting some kind of in-game Pogs based currency and I'm cool with that.

Kaizer88
Feb 16, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

Gambit as Death got that dat Smoke hair. Hope it stays up like that forever so I can permanently do some fatalities.

Hotter dan a Bayouuuu peppah.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Yay a new Doctor Strange costume

Wish he would shave.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I guess that's an enhanced Chick Ghost-Rider skin? I wonder if the Marvel Now! Skin is coming too (Although he drives a car instead)

There's so many different costumes for Ghost Rider through alternate hosts that it's really hard to imagine why there's only one or two skins right now.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Harlock posted:

Wish he would shave.

The handlebar moustache is the single best thing about Doctor Strange.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

I guess that's an enhanced Chick Ghost-Rider skin? I wonder if the Marvel Now! Skin is coming too (Although he drives a car instead)

There's so many different costumes for Ghost Rider through alternate hosts that it's really hard to imagine why there's only one or two skins right now.

Can we get a wild west/cowboy skin? That's cannon right?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MH Knights posted:

Can we get a wild west/cowboy skin? That's cannon right?

Not only is there a Cowboy, but there is A Ghost Rider that rides a shark

Although if we ever ended up getting an enhanced Ghost Rider skin, one that spits off Nicolas Cage quotes would be a Day 1 buy.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 13:52 on May 15, 2014

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Jeez that Alejandra skin makes me wish ANGR Ghost Rider could be a costume we could get.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Omega powers are designed to be build-altering passives.

Things like:
You gain 500 DR and 500 DEF below 30% HP, but HP orbs do not heal you.
You gain 50% base damge with all powers, but you cannot crit.
Your powers cost -50% Spirit, but you lose 1% of your health when you crit.

Think PoE capstones.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Lemon Curdistan posted:

The handlebar moustache is the single best thing about Doctor Strange.
This one is going out to all the little Agamatto-maniacs out there

What 'cha gonna do when Vishantimania runs wild on you

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I just got Dr Strange and the best thing about him is actually how gorgeous all his power effects are. I'm a beautiful firework :swoon:

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
1)Rouge Gambit
2)Dr. Manhattan
3)Honored Ancestors
4)Magic Shotgun
5)Franklin
6)X-Woman
7)Bullets
8)The Blindfolded Fool
9)That big head dude from Dr. Who
10) idiot nerd
11)Angry Silver Surfer
12)Grant Morrison
13)Vampirella
14)Marvel Boy's S&M Girlfriend
15)Rob Liefeld
16)Lu Bu
17)Some guy from tekken
18)Armor
19)FantoMAX
20)Emma Stone
21)cool chair
22)Pink Cube
23)Deadpool
24)Super Magneto
25)Venom
26)Cthulu
27)Red Skull's brain holder
28)An All-Mother?
29)Earl Grey
30)Thanos with cool gloves

Zeike posted:

Prize please.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Senor Candle posted:

Prize please.

Nice try, buddy. But all the Omega Powers are named after Marvel Crossover Events. For instance, the Stryfe one is "X-Cutioner's Song". Give it another go.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Is that Strife? I thought it was Emperor D'Ken. I recognize like 90% of the pics, but I am baffled by that Tim Allen With A Photoshop Filter pic.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
I really wish gazillion had better icon artists.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Senor Candle, step right up. Somebody pay the man.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Mr. Maltose posted:

Is that Strife? I thought it was Emperor D'Ken. I recognize like 90% of the pics, but I am baffled by that Tim Allen With A Photoshop Filter pic.

I wanted to say it was Reverend Stryker of God Loves Man Kills, but he doesn't appear like that in-game. Bastion? An Omega Sentinel?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Ronco Showtime posted:

Senor Candle, step right up. Somebody pay the man.

I'm out of bitcoins for the month sorry.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Bloodly posted:

I wanted to say it was Reverend Stryker of God Loves Man Kills, but he doesn't appear like that in-game. Bastion? An Omega Sentinel?

He doesn't have Bastion's Community College Professor beard or pink spandex so probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
#15 is Stryfe, duh. Did you guys not read that amazing storyline?

• Locked thread