Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
something9999

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sausage paddy
rats off to ya

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
Checkin in ITT.

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

i dont want to die. i used to but time has hardened and calloused my minnd and made me mostly forget my unobtainable ambitions and dreams in life. whehn ever i feel down i just buy a new electronic gadget, or masturbate with a death grip that has undoubtedly damaged my penis beyond repair. but again thats ok, i no longer yearn for the feel of a womans touch. that feeling has been long replaced by an ever creeping, paralyzing fear that my existence is as meaningless and jhollow as i fear; that everything i do is worthless beyond damaging the earth and obtaining more capital ffor my jew overlords, moasty at th e expense of people in the third world who cant even afford a mattress to violently grind their shaft against

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

i dont even think about that anymore. hgaha i want to live!! i want to run and play and take in every breath as if it were my last. i want to drive fast and take drugs and shoot at poliece and die from acute bullet overexposure, with a smile on my face. i want to feel alive.

something9999
Timbus I hate to say it but this may not be the club for you.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i don't know i'm starting to think he might have the right idea hmm

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh no :derp:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
uh oh this is how it starts :supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

Bo-Pepper posted:

dont do it bo peps. live on. raise your kids and watch them grow+assimilate into the machine while u wither and decay. die as an elderly man and write 'no regrets' on your grave stone even though you never flew to the highest heights or swam to the deepest depths, you never started a band, you never wrote a best selling book or cured a disease. you actually just did a small subset of things you could have done because life is like a diablo 2 skill tree where you dont have enough points to unlock all the abilities, and you usually pick the wrong ones. so tell yoruself you picked the best build. your life is great, and fine, and worth it.

owl milk
and after a few generations noone will remember you and your accomplishments will not have mattered in the least

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
he made people

cuntman.net

i usually dont want to kill myself except for when i join a club then i want to kill myself

problematic hug

hello my name is finn and i'm a non-self ender

ZebTM

my name is ZebTM and its been almost 2 weeks since i last wanted to kill myself.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

TiMBuS posted:

dont do it bo peps. live on. raise your kids and watch them grow+assimilate into the machine while u wither and decay. die as an elderly man and write 'no regrets' on your grave stone even though you never flew to the highest heights or swam to the deepest depths, you never started a band, you never wrote a best selling book or cured a disease. you actually just did a small subset of things you could have done because life is like a diablo 2 skill tree where you dont have enough points to unlock all the abilities, and you usually pick the wrong ones. so tell yoruself you picked the best build. your life is great, and fine, and worth it.

god it would be terrible to have a version of this running in the back of my head good thingi don't also i'm not suicidal or terrible sorry guys it was all a magnificent joke

something9999
Carl Sagan described a similar idea in Cosmos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JTN7YnM72A

Captain No-mates

I'll never actually be gay and thats tipping me over to suicidal.

something9999
I can't stand being normal!

*harakiri*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have never wanted to kill myself, but now that all my friends are doing it...

nvm no cake

been up all night, considering suicide so i can get some sleep

Sid Delicious
:sidvicious:

im suicidal cuz calx actually left my krew

nvm no cake

Sid Delicious posted:

:smithcloud:

Karma Comedian

I've got pretty bad diarrhea but don't want to kill myself

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Ordrakon posted:

Carl Sagan described a similar idea in Cosmos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JTN7YnM72A
Nice! I had a similar idea floating around but now I can just conveniently link that to my friends who keep telling me to read pulp fantasy and got or whatever

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Wizard of Smart posted:

I've got pretty bad diarrhea but don't want to kill myself

FluffieDuckie

Sid Delicious posted:

and he totes didn't tell you ahead of time and then lied to arnie and said you knew

i was there. i saw the whole thing

google THIS

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

hello my name is finn and i'm a non-self ender

hi my name is jett and i haven't killed myself in over two months

Blue's Clues

x

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jun 30, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

and he totes didn't tell you ahead of time and then lied to arnie and said you knew

i was there. i saw the whole thing

Jesus never said it would be easy, but he said it would be worth it.*

*Jesus never said this

Karma Comedian

Too busy hangin in there

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Wizard of Smart posted:

Too busy hangin in there

One time I ate those sugar free gummi bears and they blew my colon out for, like, three hours. I was literally holding on to the walls of the bathroom.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
Strap yourself in its gonna be a bmupy ride *eats a ton of sugar free candy*

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

One time I ate those sugar free gummi bears and they blew my colon out for, like, three hours. I was literally holding on to the walls of the bathroom.

must be hard todo that in space!

google THIS

Blue's Clues posted:

+1 i haven't committed suicide in over a year

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
this club sucks, who do I talk to about joining the other one?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Azurrat posted:

this club sucks, who do I talk to about joining the other one?

you can talk to the business end of a cocked revolver in your mouth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

gay

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

haha wouldn't it be funny if...in this club for non-suiciders... we talked about ways the opposite club did it! *snickers*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Chill la Chill posted:

haha wouldn't it be funny if...in this club for non-suiciders... we talked about ways the opposite club did it! *snickers*

uh yeah that's how anti-clubs work, you just sit around and talk about what you're against all day. see: People who hate anime somehow knowing more about it than most people, anti-biebers knowing every song he has out, etc.

• Locked thread