Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sportsgenius86 posted:

Isis is one of the most atrocious wrestlers I've ever had the displeasure of watching in my entire life so I don't care what stupid reason they came up with to fire her rear end as long as she's gone.

Didn't she almost kill someone in TNA becuase of how bad she was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Khali DID kill someone in training (although the guy taking the bump was at fault too I think). I'm not sure if that makes her better or worse.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Khali is about the worst wrestler I've ever seen, but at least he has an excuse due to his size. And he can't bend his knees properly right?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Khali is about the worst wrestler I've ever seen, but at least he has an excuse due to his size. And he can't bend his knees properly right?

Isis would've had the same excuse

(this isn't one of my famous 'mistake the photoshop for a real thing' posts I swear)

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

flashy_mcflash posted:

Isis would've had the same excuse

(this isn't one of my famous 'mistake the photoshop for a real thing' posts I swear)

Thea Trinidad is six inches shorter than me so that's legally a muchkin I believe

DISCLAIMER: I am not Famke Janssen by the way

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Tato posted:

Khali DID kill someone in training (although the guy taking the bump was at fault too I think). I'm not sure if that makes her better or worse.

The trainer was at fault - the other guy got concussed earlier in the day and the trainer told him 'walk it off you pussy'.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

apsouthern posted:

Thea Trinidad is six inches shorter than me so that's legally a muchkin I believe

DISCLAIMER: I am not Famke Janssen by the way

I am just about taller than Famke. I'll take it

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Hammond Edgar posted:

He didn't, that was Abraham Washington. The anger management guy was Scorpio Sky.

*Harold. :colbert:

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

flashy_mcflash posted:

You should at least mention that you heard this from Konnan so we know the approximate size of the grain of salt we should take this with.

I know that re-evaluating the social aspects of what is okay and what is legitimately offensive in wrestling and society in general is an ongoing and evolving process but the actual amount of legitimately horrible poo poo that Konnan gets away with saying in 2014 is loving stunning.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I don't think many people listen to what Konnan has to say in 2014.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

boom.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Angular Landbury posted:

I know that re-evaluating the social aspects of what is okay and what is legitimately offensive in wrestling and society in general is an ongoing and evolving process but the actual amount of legitimately horrible poo poo that Konnan gets away with saying in 2014 is loving stunning.

What else can we expect from the man who did this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPdhJN7GLbc

(I mostly wanted an excuse to post that again)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

It's wierd to check Bray Wyatt's twitter, and the first tweet I see is our good ol' WrasslorMonkey via a retweet.

And he doesn't tweet very much so it's stayed up there a long drat while. I keep getting emails with replies to the tweet like this crazy person going on a rant:

quote:

@WrasslorMonkey @WWEBrayWyatt Bray You say follow the Buzzards,follow You,got news for You I'm Child of God not Satan where You belong.

@WrasslorMonkey @WWEBrayWyatt Also saying doing it for the kid,or anyone ever bullied,we'll I was bullied teased,just like You only

@WrasslorMonkey @WWEBrayWyatt Only difference is I'm like John Cena,hustle respect,loyalty,never give up, and Rise Above Hate.Stop using

@WrasslorMonkey @WWEBrayWyatt the poor Children as ponds in Your sick ways,if as smart as say You are should be Easley but keep using kids,

@WrasslorMonkey @WWEBrayWyatt than You proved to Me,but keep using kids just proves Me right,that Your spineless Son of bitch with no morals

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

stop using the poor children as ponds

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I will feed the ducks in your children.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Bray should work that metaphor into a promo and see if anyone notices.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
He's got the whole world in his ponds.

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp
maybe John Cena identifies with ponds so well because they're both loving stagnant

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
https://twitter.com/Rhoey1Hoey/

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

crackage posted:

maybe John Cena identifies with ponds so well because they're both loving stagnant

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

I will feed the ducks in your children.
PLACE THE DUCKS IN THE CHILDREN, HO KOGAN

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I saw her Bray tweets earlier and was a bit amused, but the most recent ones which are full on stalking some dude are just like what the gently caress.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I can't see any because I don't follow. Cliffs notes?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Perfidus posted:

I can't see any because I don't follow. Cliffs notes?

Just another mentally ill shut-in who is obsessed with that guy from the ghost show who cuts promos on ghosts and tries to fight them. And Cena.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Not to keep bringing up McIntyre, but I thought it was cool they involved him in the WWE '12 storyline of Sheamus under the stable name "The United Kingdom", even though Sheamus wouldn't technically belong to a group named that without causing a lot of backlash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhnYsYhVPqM

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

AMReese posted:

Not to keep bringing up McIntyre, but I thought it was cool they involved him in the WWE '12 storyline of Sheamus under the stable name "The United Kingdom", even though Sheamus wouldn't technically belong to a group named that without causing a lot of backlash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhnYsYhVPqM

Ah yes, the stable that was broken up and destroyed single handedly by Triple H in the hilariously labelled "Outsider" part of that mode.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:siren:

Coach ‏@CMPunk 27s
.@BaileyLAKings Okay lion. When the @NHLBlackhawks win, you wear a Hawks sweater in the Staples Center. #LAKvsCHI #BecauseItsTheCup

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Vertical Lime posted:

Coach ‏@CMPunk 27s
.@BaileyLAKings Okay lion. When the @NHLBlackhawks win, you wear a Hawks sweater in the Staples Center. #LAKvsCHI #BecauseItsTheCup

He's alive!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The ongoing feud between wrestler and lion continues.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Get ready for the onslaught of "EVIDENCE PUNK IS COMING BACK" articles.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Vertical Lime posted:

Coach ‏@CMPunk 27s

Why couldn't Punk be tweeting snarky things at the Ducks instead? That game 7 was the worst :smith:

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

njsykora posted:

Ah yes, the stable that was broken up and destroyed single handedly by Triple H in the hilariously labelled "Outsider" part of that mode.

To be fair... I can totally see that happening even in real life.

paint dry
Feb 8, 2005

Roman Reigns posted:

Get ready for the onslaught of "EVIDENCE PUNK IS COMING BACK" articles.

You mean the onslaught that has been relentless for four solid months now? That onslaught?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

paint dry posted:

You mean the onslaught that has been relentless for four solid months now? That onslaught?

Yeah, the dude made a tweet, good for him.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

CM Punk is no longer a wrestler so can we stop loving talking about him so much please

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

Sir Jebus posted:

CM Punk is no longer a wrestler so can we stop loving talking about him so much please

CM Punk is wrestling's Half Life 3.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

IronCladBurrito posted:

I'd settle for Opposing Force 2. Poor Shephard :smith:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

IronCladBurrito posted:

We talk about a lot of people who are no longer wrestlers in this fine forum, sir.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

IronCladBurrito posted:

Does this mean that Kurt Angle is Call of Duty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Does this mean that Kurt Angle is Call of Duty?

No i'm pretty sure this is Kurt Angle's game.