Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

uPen posted:

+AV, since we're necromantic we don't have an apothecary so we should invest in keeping our ultra-expensive, super-powerful wolves on the pitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Though it pains me to pick the OPTIMAL option when we could have a wrasslewolf.

Can't even vote Sprint because we've got +MA on the list.

So, although it pains me to give you a good player, voting +AV (Wolf ain't never getting block)

AV 8-9 is literally the best +AV choice in the game.

Veloxyll fucked around with this message at 03:48 on May 17, 2014

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

+MA because fast wolves are the best wolves.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Sneaky Git. Best skill in the game. He has 8 MA already so he can basically foul every turn from anywhere.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Iretep posted:

Sneaky Git. Best skill in the game. He has 8 MA already so he can basically foul every turn from anywhere.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

uPen posted:

+AV, since we're necromantic we don't have an apothecary so we should invest in keeping our ultra-expensive, super-powerful wolves on the pitch.

This man speaks the truth. +AV for the wolf.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

+MA because I don't believe his lies.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

uPen posted:

The One True Option. Giving a wolf +MA is the coward's path.

to make sure GnuOrder understands my feelings on the matter: PLUS ARMOUR VALUE

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

+MA

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Giving him +MA lets more things get surfed and murdered, I know the temptation to give him something literally useless like +AV is strong but yeah +MA here.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Trading three points for 3.5 dead elves is a win by any sane standards. :colbert:

+MA

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

+MA for maximum crowdsurfing.

LizardBeam
May 17, 2005
Not an AmphiBeam
+MA. I don't usually vote for stuff, but it would be cruel and unusual not to help out here.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
+MA

Don't listen to Ondores lies.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
For numbers on why +AV is so good:
8AV without dodge or block has a 3.5% chance to take a casualty (badly hurt or worse) every time they get blocked.
8AV without dodge but with block has a 2.6% chance to take a casualty (badly hurt or worse) every time they get blocked.
9AV without dodge or block has a 2.0% chance to take a casualty (badly hurt or worse) every time they get blocked.

+AV is the best choice, math doesn't lie.

Bikindok
May 3, 2012
+MA. My love of tormenting LPers is overwritten by my love of making wolves EVEN FASTER.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

uPen posted:

For numbers on why +AV is so good:
8AV without dodge or block has a 3.5% chance to take a casualty (badly hurt or worse) every time they get blocked.
8AV without dodge but with block has a 2.6% chance to take a casualty (badly hurt or worse) every time they get blocked.
9AV without dodge or block has a 2.0% chance to take a casualty (badly hurt or worse) every time they get blocked.

+AV is the best choice, math doesn't lie.

Remember also that if you're fouling that wolf when he's on the pitch, which you should always do, he's more likely to take an injury with the lesser AV.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
+MA live fast and die young!

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

+MA will enable more stuff that both GNU Order and the viewers will enjoy, so why not?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

+MA

As much as I want to vote for silly, dumb gimmick skills, this is a strategy game and movement speed is king.

e: also those last few turns were truly the amazing beauty of true blood bowl. May all this teams games involve such bloody excitement(even it's own blood, nuffle is a fickle god)

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 04:54 on May 17, 2014

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

+MA because it sounds fun also don't believe his lies.

koze
Jul 17, 2009
+AV so he can live long enough to use the awesome skills he'll never get.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?
+MA Gotta go fast.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Dead apothecary'd into Dead and turned into a zombie, multiple players killed after that, an Elf team left crippled and almost guaranteed to be benched forever. Necromantic vengeance is a sight to behold. We are officially playing Blood Bowl. :allears:

For the love of god, +Movement Allowance. You can get a normal skill the next time he levels up, which will be soon thanks to that MVP, but there's no guarantee you'll get +MA again. MacGruff getting faster means that close to no-one will be able to outrun the long arm of the law undead justice.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I played a game against necro that had a +AV wolf, I surfed him with the pogoer and with his AV irrelevant he died.

so +AV

Box wine
Apr 6, 2005

ah crap
I won cause that's my 4th or so pro elf team :D

Onwards from turn 11 it was just bloodbowl at its finest.

Voting +MA just because.

E: I had 3 dead dudes and a mng after the game. The team got deleted as soon as the catcher died in my mind at least. If it was a league I would probably be hosed for the rest of the season.

Box wine fucked around with this message at 06:13 on May 17, 2014

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
+AV. Can't argue with math.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Yes you can. +MA

Steelpudding
Apr 21, 2010

I've got Balls of Steel!
+AV. It's what he deserves.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
+MA. Fast wolf is best wolf.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

+MA

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

+MA. Run like the wind MacGruff.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

+MA

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
In my heart of hearts, I knew Beefslab was going to get our first casualty of the Let's Play

Also +MA for the dog. Nothing wrong with approaching Gutter Runner speeds

Bellophon
Sep 26, 2012
+MA because approaching Skaven speeds on an AV 8 player is amazing.

Maekrix Waere
Jul 10, 2010
+MA is always the way to go.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

+MA, live fast die yo gnu!

That game was magical, all the elf stomping.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
I'd rather level the wolf toward murder than turn him into a one turner :colbert:

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
+MA. Running is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Iretep posted:

I'd rather level the wolf toward murder than turn him into a one turner :colbert:

If only he'd rolled dub 5s.

Then we could all vote correctly. (for Piling AWWWWNNN)

• Locked thread