Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X_Toad
Apr 2, 2011
Out of curiosity, what is Warburton's "big role" right now? Venture Bros. obviously isn't a very steady source of work, and the last time I've heard his voice was in Archer as Rip Riley. I remember when he was a regular on Kim Possible and that Kuzco show and The Tick, has he done anything with the same kind of regularity since or is Venture Bros. the last one? Or is he more of a live-action actor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

X_Toad posted:

Out of curiosity, what is Warburton's "big role" right now? Venture Bros. obviously isn't a very steady source of work, and the last time I've heard his voice was in Archer as Rip Riley. I remember when he was a regular on Kim Possible and that Kuzco show and The Tick, has he done anything with the same kind of regularity since or is Venture Bros. the last one? Or is he more of a live-action actor?
Joe from Family Guy.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
He's on that dumb live action show with David spade unless it got axed for the betterment of humanity.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bob's Burgers.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Bob's Burgers.

Patrick Warburton has never been in Bob's Burgers... H. Jon Benjamin (Orpheus's Master) may be who you're thinking of.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Data Graham posted:

Bob's Burgers.

That's Jon Benjamin.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
He was the sheriff on that surprisingly good Scooby Doo series from a couple of years ago.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

X_Toad posted:

Lots of NAPA commercials.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Whatever it is, it should be more of this.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
He is busy being the king of the winos.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's Jon Benjamin.

God dammit

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

He's on that dumb live action show with David spade unless it got axed for the betterment of humanity.

Yeah, he did...5 seasons? of "Rules of Engagement" on CBS. Long enough to get it into syndication (Hello, residual checks!)

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

X_Toad posted:

Voicing burger websites.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
Are they still doing Seinfeld?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Before I saw this site I did not know there was a variety of cheese named "Butterkase." I rectified that very quickly. Effective marketing, Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Skrill.exe posted:

Are they still doing Seinfeld?

Now I'm picturing a sweet old grandmother adjusting her glasses as she squints at TV Guide saying "Are they still making the Seinfelds?"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It completely went over my head when Dean says "Black is how I feel, so black is what I wear" is a Morrissey quote.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Hedrigall posted:

Now I'm picturing a sweet old grandmother adjusting her glasses as she squints at TV Guide saying "Are they still making the Seinfelds?"

Well not all of us have all the time in the world to devote to the latest TVIV happenings, Hedrigall.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
If they ever make a Shazam/Captain Marvel movie, I want Patrick Warburton to be Shazam/Captain Marvel.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Lunatic Sledge posted:

If they ever make a Shazam/Captain Marvel movie, I want Patrick Warburton to be Shazam/Captain Marvel.

After hearing him play the part in Young Justice my vote goes to Rob Lowe.

Also...when the hell is season 5 going to be released in Canada? I keep checking on Amazon and it keeps saying it's an import.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Babe Magnet posted:

Whatever it is, it should be more of this.

I really hope the next season has Shore Leave and Brock arguing over the minutiae of what makes a good burg.

X_Toad
Apr 2, 2011
So with that rumor (announcement?) of a special episode which would serve as the "real" Season V Finale and which is supposed to come out later this year, what could be the event in which we could get the first real news? Some sort of convention?

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!
I'd keep an eye on livejournal. Seems to be fairly up to date on 'news'.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

deong posted:

I'd keep an eye on livejournal. Seems to be fairly up to date on 'news'.

I like that Jackson Publick is clinging desperately to social media outlets from 2002.

grilldos
Mar 27, 2004

BUST A LOAF
IN THIS
YEAST CONFECTION
Grimey Drawer
I bet he just doesn't have the free time to do anything differently.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
He's probably at the age where you just stop trying to stay cool.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

notZaar posted:

He's probably at the age where you just stop trying to stay cool.

I just assume he's hipster enough to do things out of spite.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

DrBouvenstein posted:

I like that Jackson Publick is clinging desperately to social media outlets from 2002.

He and GRRM are the last users on there I think.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
You're all lucky to know a man like me:

http://throneofcalamitousintent.tumblr.com/

If...uhh...if you're not a Game of Thrones fan, too bad.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I don't get like half those references. Like I literally don't remember them from VB.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

Frostwerks posted:

I don't get like half those references. Like I literally don't remember them from VB.

I just never see how the references apply to the pictures. It's like someone is just taking arbitrary VB quotes and pasting them onto arbitrary screencaps of scenes from Game of Thrones.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

Ithaqua posted:

I just never see how the references apply to the pictures. It's like someone is just taking arbitrary VB quotes and pasting them onto arbitrary screencaps of scenes from Game of Thrones.

Thanks for saying the thing in my mind. I did laugh at the 'IGNORE ME' thing.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
the baby one is good, but yeah, those seem pretty :effort:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jun 14, 2014

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like them :shrug:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
I liked the one with Jaime getting his golden hand. "But seriously, you arm could fall off."

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I don't remember for example the apparatus.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Frostwerks posted:

I think it is when the order of the triad is, uhh, honing their conjuration skills.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

I had to look it up, too. It's in Showdown at Cremation Creek I, a little more than halfway in.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Frostwerks posted:

It's a yoga mat and a baby's first birthday candle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Man, the adorable relationship between The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend is the best part of this show.