Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Titty Warlord posted:

im sorry im tainting the sanctity of the PYF memelords

here is a humerous "image manipulation" to tide you over :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Snype kills JFK

E: drat it.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Titty Warlord posted:

It rotates too quickly

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
Bran Stark turns into a time-traveling tree.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

DontMockMySmock posted:

Bran Stark turns into a time-traveling tree.

So you're saying "The Fountain" is A Song of Ice and Fire's sequel?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

^^^

:drat: that's a good one

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Snype kills JFK

E: drat it.

Yeah, I've been watching Clone High too.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's already the second picture made by me a couple of years ago that someone posts in this thread. I don't know how to feel about this. Here's another one.

Teavian
Oct 9, 2012

Daenerys shits "brown water" in the Dothraki sea.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Paladinus posted:

It's already the second picture made by me a couple of years ago that someone posts in this thread. I don't know how to feel about this. Here's another one.

:shrug: It's a decent pun, guess mediocre minds think alike :downs:

Chard has a new favorite as of 20:51 on May 16, 2014

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

PureRok posted:

I thought the original comic said "Ok". How does that imply opinions are bad? Did the definition of "Ok" change? Didn't the original comic literally affirm that it's actually alright to have opinions? I guess I don't get something. Maybe this edited comic is actually sarcastic. Probably. Or maybe not.

The point of the original image is that it's alright to not like things that other people like, but if all you're going to do is point out how you don't like it then you're detracting from the good times of those that do. An actual discussion is fine, but that's more toward people posting poo poo like "ugh I hate Spurdo stop posting it you buttholes." It contributes nothing more than letting us know that the poster is a whiny rear end in a top hat with an inability to use their scroll wheel.

In other words,

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Chard posted:

:shrug: It's a decent pun, guess mediocre minds think alike :downs:

Okay, can it please be a rule that you put in spoilers who ACTUALLY died whenever one of these is posted?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Okay, can it please be a rule that you put in spoilers who ACTUALLY died whenever one of these is posted?

Frank Herbert

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This is a good meme

Coleridge49
May 8, 2007
MEMES!

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001

Titty Warlord posted:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Robert Jordan's dates:smith:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Chard posted:

Robert Jordan's dates:smith:

lol

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice
More Rick Grimes dad jokes.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
I hate that show but those crack me up.

Content!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Steve Holt! posted:

More Rick Grimes dad jokes.

Please tell me this meme is called The Walking Dad (Joke)

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Holy poo poo, please tell me that this is a real thing I can buy and not just a tantalizing edit.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Holy poo poo, please tell me that this is a real thing I can buy and not just a tantalizing edit.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Ensign_Ricky posted:

http://www.printerpix.com/photo-magic-mug/ if you think it's worth 25 bux.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

You say that like the chance to goatse someone when you get them their coffee isn't worth $25.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

MizPiz posted:

You say that like the chance to goatse someone when you get them their coffee isn't worth $25.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

fown?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What will forever make the batman edit the best dickbutt edit ever in my opinion is that batman has actually gone to the effort of drawing arms on dickbutt, and erased them at some point with the pink eraser that's presumably off screen next to his loving Magnum, and then drawn new arms on him, and that these new arms are better in some way in batman's opinion. And that batman has come to the conclusion that this dickbutt is good enough to send to commissioner Gordon.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Roadies know where to focus the spotlight.

Ensign_Ricky posted:

UK users:
http://www.yourdesign.co.uk/design-your-own-mug/heat-change-mug

Edit: Aaaand I've ordered one.

Biggus Dickus has a new favorite as of 22:20 on May 17, 2014

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Karate Bastard posted:

What will forever make the batman edit the best dickbutt edit ever in my opinion is that batman has actually gone to the effort of drawing arms on dickbutt, and erased them at some point with the pink eraser that's presumably off screen next to his loving Magnum, and then drawn new arms on him, and that these new arms are better in some way in batman's opinion. And that batman has come to the conclusion that this dickbutt is good enough to send to commissioner Gordon.

All this time I thought it was Sherlock Holmes (you know, one great detective sends a friendly letter to his colleague), but turns out it's some guy called Dr. Magnus. I was living a lie.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

titties posted:

Please tell me this meme is called The Walking Dad (Joke)

I just google image searched so that I could try to find one of my favorites. It comes up as "the walking dead rick dad jokes". I think that's funnier.

I couldn't find the one I wanted. Here're some others.

unrelated:

Bored has a new favorite as of 01:14 on May 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread