Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

NTT posted:

Welp, I caught up with the thread. When do I get to go back to making gifs of Tom killing Jerry again? :( I don't want to animate rape panels

Speaking of animation, please make more motion comics JazzFlight. You can skip the current part I forgive you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
:siren: New page :siren:

More censored TGT

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh what now, it's turning into actual Sonic fanfiction?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Yeah... I wanna see the trolls or necromancers again

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
code:
Try
again

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Lazerbot's starting to grasp English far too well. I mean, there are spelling mistakes here and there but geez come on. It just reads like bad fanfic instead of utterly insane fanfic. What I'm saying is give me the octobong Lazerbot. I demand the gra gra.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Lazerbot's starting to grasp English far too well. I mean, there are spelling mistakes here and there but geez come on. It just reads like bad fanfic instead of utterly insane fanfic. What I'm saying is give me the octobong Lazerbot. I demand the gra gra.

Emarolds.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Man, I was really hoping he'd omit the entire "high as poo poo" and have that line be "someone saw you last night holding a shovel". What a missed opportunity.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Yeah, this is getting loving stupid.

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

I can only assume he's doing this to retroactively give Sonic good reason to just kill Eggman back at the start of the comic.

Which didn't need to be done because back then you could just reasonably say "Oh, of course Sonic wants to kill Eggman, they're enemies and violence is established in TGT." It was also loving hilarious and added onto the gruesome insanity of the comic back then. So it's either just retroactive or lazerbot polishing up his ~*~serious issues~*~ writing. Either way I'm glad we've moved past Eggman's Disco Palace

Catts
Nov 3, 2011
Maybe Kermit wanted to test how much Tails learned from his patience training and convinced Amy to tell some long-winded bullshit story to see how long it took before Tails joined Cheetoman at the octobong or grabbed a pool cue and joined Spyro. And Knuckles just got caught up in the story somehow because smart weed or something :shrug:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Stop me if I am wrong but

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

"Getting."

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
I'm sorry, I meant loving retarded. It was a silly-yet violent comic with all these video game characters and now it's just a depressing rape story with Sonic the Hedgehog and company.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Yeah I wish it went back to murdering Petunia pig and Porky's newborn in cold blood.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Blackheart posted:

Yeah I wish it went back to murdering Petunia pig and Porky's newborn in cold blood.

Those were the days...

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Blackheart posted:

Yeah that was really funny as it was such a ridiculous and over-the-top scenario, as opposed to a grim and protracted portrayal of genuinely unpleasant subject in a comic which isn't remotely prepared to address the subject in a not-terrible way. This whole arc should be mounted right next to loss.jpg

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 20:50 on May 19, 2014

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Lazerbot's real name is Zeke

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
He finally beat us. He found what upsets us the most and decided to dedicate the rest of the comic to rape.

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

A Steampunk Gent posted:

This whole arc should be mounted right next to loss.jpg

only if Lazerbot actually raped a girl and felt bad about it and this arc is his catharsis or whatever

I mean yeah, say what you will about him, he doesn't seem terribly well-adjusted or stable, but comparing him to a hack like Tim Buckley is damned harsh.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if LB has been acquainted with rape survivors in real life, he seems pretty passionate about telling his viewers how horrible rape is. Not hard to imagine him at a party, smoking weed in a circle, then BOOM, some unfortunate girl blurts out her tale of abuse. LB and his brother stated that characters like Doug are composites based off of people who smoke weed and act like complete buffoons, so I believe that considerably more thought goes into these bizarre arcs than B^Uckley ever put into his garbage comics

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

RC Cola posted:

He finally beat us. He found what upsets us the most and decided to dedicate the rest of the comic to rape.

One day he will write a Gay Rape arc, and this thread will tear itself apart.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

cloudy music posted:

only if Lazerbot actually raped a girl and felt bad about it and this arc is his catharsis or whatever

I mean yeah, say what you will about him, he doesn't seem terribly well-adjusted or stable, but comparing him to a hack like Tim Buckley is damned harsh.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if LB has been acquainted with rape survivors in real life, he seems pretty passionate about telling his viewers how horrible rape is. Not hard to imagine him at a party, smoking weed in a circle, then BOOM, some unfortunate girl blurts out her tale of abuse. LB and his brother stated that characters like Doug are composites based off of people who smoke weed and act like complete buffoons, so I believe that considerably more thought goes into these bizarre arcs than B^Uckley ever put into his garbage comics

I have a feeling lazerbot does not actually go to sweet weed parties. Or any parties. Or have friends.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

People are overanalyzing again. My main problem with the arc is that it's more boring than funny once you get past the incongruity of Sonic characters having to deal with serious drama. Please get back to the weed party or do another Silver arc maybe.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

RC Cola posted:

Speak for yourself. I'm just rather bored. I want him to get back to the ridiculous over the top fight scenes.

Which were what, a year ago? He has studied the tome of shonen well.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Wait... Tails was also in one of Eggman's labs. Does that mean Eggman's some sick animal rapist? :suicide:

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

cloudy music posted:

DOn't you wanna just delete this embarassing post ?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
The best part is that maybe he'll get all butthurt that we're trying to censor him or direct the story and he spends another month making rambling Facebook posts. Seems like the periods where this comic is any good are getting shorter and shorter

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

TGT stopped being good when lazerbot became self-aware, sorry.

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

FlyinPingu posted:

I have a feeling lazerbot does not actually go to sweet weed parties. Or any parties. Or have friends.

Unless you have interacted with him over Facebook or deviantArt, you are not qualified to make this judgment. Even if you have chatted with the guy, if you're just gonna talk poo poo on him because he's a little weird then you're a sideline hater with nothin but soy sauce in the refrigerator

skipThings posted:

DOn't you wanna just delete this embarassing post ?

gently caress no.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

skipThings posted:

DOn't you wanna just delete this embarassing post thread ?

Fixed.

The shark has been jumped. In the end we were the trolls after all. Hail Eggman.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

cloudy music posted:

Unless you have interacted with him over Facebook or deviantArt, you are not qualified to make this judgment. Even if you have chatted with the guy, if you're just gonna talk poo poo on him because he's a little weird then you're a sideline hater with nothin but soy sauce in the refrigerator

Are you Lazerbot's brother?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Man this thread continues to deliver gold.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Baronjutter posted:

Man this thread continues to deliver gold.

I'm with you. I'll read it til the bitter end.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

cloudy music posted:

Are you... Lazerbot?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Cross postin'

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Remarkable

Molog
Mar 4, 2004
Title text
Spelling mistakes are down. Art has improved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonata
Jan 29, 2004

Sonic's eyebrows get ballsackier and ballsackier.