Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Notes:
Upgraded with Titanite Shard, Large Titanite Shard, Titanite Chunk, Titanite Slab
From Software had to change the mask design due to legal issues with Naruto (Anime/Manga) Which is probably also why manikins we meet ingame are headless. Maybe Fromsoft had no time or desire to redesign their heads with new mask. (Source needed.)
Very high physical defense/weight ratio, so very good choice for a lightweight piece of armor if you cannot take on much more weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
As of September 26, 2014, the Ripple reference server and client are free software, released under the terms of the ISC License.[4]

news before it happens

edit: the citation for [4] is bitcoin magazine and it criticizes ripple http://bitcoinmagazine.com/7275/ripple-is-officially-open-source/

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

well, we lost:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_Kodomo_no_Jikan_characters

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

only on wikipedia can that discussion happen without anyone taking a step back and going "goddamn these are sexualized prepubescent girl maaaaybe humanity doesn't need this"

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
The plural of RBI is "RBIs" (just as the plural of the acronym for prisoner of war – POW – is POWs) This is because acronyms become bona fide words as language evolves, and as with other words attract a plural suffix at the end to be made plural, even if the first word is the main noun in the spelled-out form.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

FrozenVent posted:

only on wikipedia can that discussion happen without anyone taking a step back and going "goddamn these are sexualized prepubescent girl maaaaybe humanity doesn't need this"

i disagree, the page should stay up so we can all see who edited and created it, and mark them places against the wall

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Install Windows posted:

i disagree, the page should stay up so we can all see who edited and created it, and mark them places against the wall

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Install Windows posted:

Get up against the wall, fishmech.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_to_the_2010_Copiap%F3_mining_accident

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slutdrop

each paragraph is a flawless gem

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

quote:

This article is within the scope of WikiProject Christina Aguilera, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Christina Aguilera on Wikipedia.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Chilean football players' association has offered the men a trip to South Korea.[6][37]

why

Steve Jobs of Apple sent each man an iPod Touch but Chilean officials withheld them before the rescue, concerned that the men might use music to isolate themselves from their fellow miners.[6][37]

fuk u crapple cant even splash out for an iphone

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

the year is 2099. what remains of mankind has been wandering the post-apocolyptic hellscape wasteland for 40 years. their only electricity comes from ancient technology called the Solar USB Hub of the Covenant. dual iPads save the cached words of the Holy Contributors. they live by it's words, and steadfastly uphold the traditions and rituals. while much blood has been shed over the interrelation of wiki/Larp, it's all worth it when they can see their children perform the coming-of-age Slut Drop ritual, and feel like they are part of a higher purpose.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

PleasureKevin posted:

dual iPads save the cached words of the Holy Contributors

you actually did a good job evoking the image of glowing ipads angled like a book in some fallout-esque vault here. didnt quite have dat POP for a 5 but its a solid 4

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

thank you dude!!!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
when you think about it wikipedians are a lot like monks

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

yes because they have such fine control over their minds that they can turn them completely off

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

PleasureKevin posted:

the year is 2099. what remains of mankind has been wandering the post-apocolyptic hellscape wasteland for 40 years. their only electricity comes from ancient technology called the Solar USB Hub of the Covenant. dual iPads save the cached words of the Holy Contributors. they live by it's words, and steadfastly uphold the traditions and rituals. while much blood has been shed over the interrelation of wiki/Larp, it's all worth it when they can see their children perform the coming-of-age Slut Drop ritual, and feel like they are part of a higher purpose.

a Canticle for 86.81.63.181

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive posted:

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wooden_ramps

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

the idea of a bunch of post apocalyptic mystic nerds arguing over the numerological meaning of ip addresses is p funny but the novel would probably be written by cory doctorow or somebody who i perceivers as insufferable even if the one book i read of his was "ok"

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Someone did a decent short story once where just before the apocalypse happened a bunch of dudes managed to dump a good deal of information into cable modems across the world, and people would go to 192.168.100.1 to read the stuff years after.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovalteenies

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
On March 16, 2014, Reddit user Denis Pavel (better known by his Reddit username, unicorn_butt_sex)

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

syscall girl posted:

when you think about it wikipedians are a lot like monks

they dont get laid???

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

haveblue posted:

On March 16, 2014, Reddit user Denis Pavel (better known by his Reddit username, unicorn_butt_sex)

yeah a lot of us chose usernames when we were sure the internet would never intersect with real life

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parasites_of_the_marsh_rice_rat

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Panty Saluter posted:

yeah a lot of us chose usernames when we were sure the internet would never intersect with real life

also i cant change my username, my online persona is too important to leave behind

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_P-Orridge

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

also i cant change my username, my online persona is too important to leave behind

im glad ive never had that problem, makes me harder to google stalk. although im getting lazier in my old age :o:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i've never used the same name on two sites

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Sweevo posted:

but you have on 3!!!!

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Sweevo posted:

when i want to register on some hecka shameful site i use a random goons name

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
John LeSieur had a grandson named Zack who was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of 3.[2] Because of the autism, the child was often very frustrated when using the computer.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

i was very disappointed to find out that "geordie shore" was not a star trek spinoff

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

same

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

same but always yours

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

when i want to register on some hecka shameful site i use lowtax's real name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

now my blackmail folder is unreliable :mad: