Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.
Every morning my dog Andy sits in this chair and observes the street for 15 minutes like a boss then racks the gently caress out until the afternoon.

Edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
http://imgur.com/gallery/hKcHQ

leeloo :3:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eQwAilMWtE

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I would pet Hitler's dog.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Also...ADVENTURE DOG!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Also...ADVENTURE DOG!

I would hang out with that dog.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Also...ADVENTURE DOG!

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
WATERDOGS HOOOOAAAHH

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I see this and your av and think, yeah, Marissa Mayer would probably drown puppies for fun.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
This is a webcam of some Great Dane puppies who are going to be trained as service dogs. They're so chubby.

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/great-dane-service-puppies-indoor-puppy-room

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

:3:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dat dogge needs a bath

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Dat dogge needs a bath

draw me like one of ur french bitches

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Dat dogge needs a bath

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

That motherfucker had better have given that dog some god drat chips.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004
My little sister is awesome and bought me this account.
I'm not a GiPer, but I rescued this poor girl off the middle of the street yesterday:

She was filthy, dehydrated, starving, and crawling with fleas. Her fur looks like it was starting to fall out in a few places and you can feel every angle of her bones.

So, I nailed the fleas with spray, washed her up with shampoo/conditioner(took 2 full washes to get the bathwater to run anything but solid brown), and cut the knots and burrs out of her fur. Took her over to a PetSmart with an adoption center to get checked for a chip, turned out to have no chip/tattoos at all.

Even weak and still pretty scared, she made friends fast with one of the adoption center staff(who also happens to be a friend of mine).

Bought her a bunch of primo puppy kibble/wet food and let her chow down to her heart's content, and gave her a topspot treatment to take care of any bugs that escaped the fleapocalypse earlier in the day. We then chilled on the couch until about 4 a.m. because there was no way I was going to disturb this:

Not even 48 hours later and she's gone from cowering, shivering lethargic mess to an unrepentantly tail-thumping cuddle monster:

A good dogge, right there. She's definitely mostly Westie, but has that thick Corgi head and does the little paw-raise thing just like one when something piques her interest. Plus that long-rear end body.

She still tires pretty easily, but I suppose that's par for the course when you're (probably) anemic from feeding a small army of fleas for god knows how long.

The girlfriend is in loving love and I'm taking her to TCAP for shots and a general health and heartworm eval on Tuesday once everything opens back up, so barring any major health problems(ones big enough for us to be unable to care for financially anyways), it looks like I'm finally getting a dog!

She's still nameless, so anybody got name suggestions? I suggested Debbie Hairy, but that got shot down instantly. I've been lurking this thread forever and GiP is pretty pro with the names, both legit good ones and groaner puns, but I am unoriginal and lovely at naming things. I'd go to PI, but fuuuuck dealing with PI's dog :spergin: crew.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
I suck at names but good post mate you don't need to be a GIP sperg to post qt pies in here :shobon:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

All dogs are welcome, and thank you for being awesome and taking care of her. Congrats on your new puppy!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kilersquirrel posted:

I'd go to PI, but fuuuuck dealing with PI's dog :spergin: crew.

PI has been dead to me since they comforted Wojtek when he got rid of his two dogs because they got in the way of him playing WoW for 20 hours a day.

That is a very cute pup. I'd name her Luciana, from Catch-22.

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004
A-yup. The Wojtek thing was pretty bad, though him getting called out on it was like helldump's little brother for a few moments. I've been mostly avoiding the place since those insane afghan hound people rolled in and started making GBS threads up the place scot-free, and every time I check back into a thread that isn't fish or reptiles it reminds me why I stopped. The aquarium and herp threads, oddly enough, seem to have the most reasonable people in them and those two hobbies don't generally attract the non-weird/obsessive.

She's a loving sweetheart, I can tell you that. My humane society friend thinks she was just dumped off on the roadside, which just short-circuits my brain. Not even a full 2 days with this pup and I am more than won over, I can't fathom how you could just ditch a dog this sweet and loving.

I've been taking her on short walks every couple of hours since I have no idea about whether she's housebroken or not, and so far we've progressed from "shitshitshitNOIDONTWANTTOGOBACKOUTTHERE" and rolling straight over to submissive position, to trotting alongside me (for the most part) with her tail at least level.

Luciana's a good one. Plus I can call her Lucy for short and put on an obnoxious Ricky Ricardo accent when I come home and announce myself to annoy the girlfriend for a bonus.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I kinda want my next dog to be an off-the-street rescue like that, or just stealing them from someone who keeps them on a cable 24/7 without shelter and fuckall for food. I could probably find one like that within 20 minutes of cruising the eastside of Tacoma, it depends if they're docile enough to be rescued, though.

But then again I had labs as a kid, having one again would be awesome :3:

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 10:34 on May 26, 2014

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Kilersquirrel posted:

Not even 48 hours later and she's gone from cowering, shivering lethargic mess to an unrepentantly tail-thumping cuddle monster:

Dog owns and you loving own.

Slim Pickens posted:

I kinda want my next dog to be an off-the-street rescue like that, or just stealing them from someone who keeps them on a cable 24/7 without shelter and fuckall for food. I could probably find one like that within 20 minutes of cruising the eastside of Tacoma, it depends if they're docile enough to be rescued, though.
Just get a rescue, all the feels of doing the decent thing and none of the trespassing.

evil_bunnY fucked around with this message at 10:52 on May 26, 2014

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Doggie Lama

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good dogge. Buddha is fat enough as it is.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

What a good dog.

Kilersquirrel
Oct 16, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

What a good dog.

This is literally 30 seconds after I let her out of the crate this morning:

Somebody is a belly rub fiend...

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Dogpilot shoulder-checking like a pro.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Kilersquirrel posted:

This is literally 30 seconds after I let her out of the crate this morning:

Somebody is a belly rub fiend...

Want to help that fiend out a lot

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I forgot to take pictures but I put Frank in my mother's pool yesterday, and it lasted all of about 30 seconds. Going to try again in a bit when I go to pick him up from chilling all day with the brittany spaniel that's absolutely chickenshit of all things wet.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
oh hey sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

You should probably trim your dog's toenails.